Sant Andreu Football Club
Sant Andreu football club is based in Spain and was founded in the year 1909. Their home ground is Camp Municipal Narcís Sala in the area of Barcelona and has a capacity of approximately 6563.
Sant Andreu Results
|23/08/23||Vilassar Mar v Sant Andreu||Club Friendlies 4||0-1|
|04/06/23||Salamanca CF UDS v Sant Andreu||Tercera - Playoffs||1-1|
|28/05/23||Sant Andreu v Salamanca CF UDS||Tercera - Playoffs||1-1|
|21/05/23||Sant Andreu v San Cristobal||Tercera - Playoffs||1-0|
|14/05/23||San Cristobal v Sant Andreu||Tercera - Playoffs||0-1|
|07/05/23||Sant Andreu v Peralada||Tercera - Playoffs||1-0|
|30/04/23||Peralada v Sant Andreu||Tercera - Playoffs||0-1|
|23/04/23||Grama v Sant Andreu||Tercera - Group 5||1-1|
|16/04/23||Sant Andreu v Vilafranca||Tercera - Group 5||2-3|
|09/04/23||Girona II v Sant Andreu||Tercera - Group 5||1-1|
Sant Andreu Upcoming Games
|27/09/23||Sant Andreu v Lleida Esportiu||Copa Federacion|
Sant Andreu Tips
Sant Andreu Over 2.5 goals
In Sant Andreu's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.
Sant Andreu Over 3.5 goals
In Sant Andreu's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 15% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 85% of matches.
Sant Andreu Over 1.5 goals
In Sant Andreu's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.
Sant Andreu Over 0.5 goals
In Sant Andreu's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 95% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 5% of matches.
Sant Andreu Goals
Sant Andreu has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Sant Andreu has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sant Andreu has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Sant Andreu Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Sant Andreu has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 4 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Sant Andreu Away Results
Whilst playing away, Sant Andreu has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 5 out of the last 11 fixtures.