Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!

Borussia M'gladbach Football Club

Borussia M'gladbach football club is based in Germany and was founded in the year 1900. Their home ground is Stadion im BORUSSIA-PARK in the area of Mönchengladbach and has a capacity of approximately 54057. They are currently in the Bundesliga in 7th position with 24 points.

Borussia M'gladbach Results

W W W L D D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
08/01/21Borussia M'gladbach v Bayern MünchenBundesliga3-2
02/01/21Arminia Bielefeld v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga0-1
22/12/20Elversberg v Borussia M'gladbachDFB Pokal0-5
19/12/20Borussia M'gladbach v HoffenheimBundesliga1-2
15/12/20Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga3-3
12/12/20Borussia M'gladbach v Hertha BSCBundesliga1-1
09/12/20Real Madrid v Borussia M'gladbachChampions League2-0
05/12/20Freiburg v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga2-2
01/12/20Borussia M'gladbach v InterChampions League2-3
28/11/20Borussia M'gladbach v Schalke 04Bundesliga4-1
25/11/20Borussia M'gladbach v Shakhtar DonetskChampions League4-0
21/11/20Borussia M'gladbach v AugsburgBundesliga1-1
08/11/20Bayer Leverkusen v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga4-3
03/11/20Shakhtar Donetsk v Borussia M'gladbachChampions League0-6
31/10/20Borussia M'gladbach v RB LeipzigBundesliga1-0
27/10/20Borussia M'gladbach v Real MadridChampions League2-2
24/10/20Mainz 05 v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga2-3
21/10/20Inter v Borussia M'gladbachChampions League2-2
17/10/20Borussia M'gladbach v WolfsburgBundesliga1-1
03/10/20Köln v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga1-3
26/09/20Borussia M'gladbach v Union BerlinBundesliga1-1
19/09/20Borussia Dortmund v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga3-0
12/09/20Oberneuland v Borussia M'gladbachDFB Pokal0-8
04/09/20VVV-Venlo v Borussia M'gladbachClub Friendlies0-4
27/08/20Borussia M'gladbach v Greuther FürthClub Friendlies0-2
27/08/20Borussia M'gladbach v Greuther FürthClub Friendlies0-2
22/08/20Borussia M'gladbach v PaderbornClub Friendlies2-0
15/08/20Borussia M'gladbach v MSV DuisburgClub Friendlies4-0
20/06/20Paderborn v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga1-3
13/06/20Bayern München v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga2-1

Borussia M'gladbach Upcoming Games

DateMatchLeague
16/01/21Stuttgart v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga
19/01/21Borussia M'gladbach v Werder BremenBundesliga
22/01/21Borussia M'gladbach v Borussia DortmundBundesliga
30/01/21Union Berlin v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga
01/02/21Stuttgart v Borussia M'gladbachDFB Pokal
06/02/21Borussia M'gladbach v KölnBundesliga
14/02/21Wolfsburg v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga
20/02/21Borussia M'gladbach v Mainz 05Bundesliga
24/02/21Borussia M'gladbach v Manchester CityChampions League
27/02/21RB Leipzig v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga
06/03/21Borussia M'gladbach v Bayer LeverkusenBundesliga
13/03/21Augsburg v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga
16/03/21Manchester City v Borussia M'gladbachChampions League
20/03/21Schalke 04 v Borussia M'gladbachBundesliga
03/04/21Borussia M'gladbach v FreiburgBundesliga

Borussia M'gladbach Over 2.5 goals

In Borussia M'gladbach's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

Borussia M'gladbach Over 3.5 goals

In Borussia M'gladbach's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.

Borussia M'gladbach Over 1.5 goals

In Borussia M'gladbach's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Borussia M'gladbach Over 0.5 goals

In Borussia M'gladbach's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 0% of matches.

Borussia M'gladbach Goals

Borussia M'gladbach has managed to score an average of 2.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Borussia M'gladbach has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Borussia M'gladbach has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Borussia M'gladbach Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Borussia M'gladbach has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Borussia M'gladbach Away Results

Whilst playing away, Borussia M'gladbach has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Germany Germany Bundesliga - 2020/2021

#TeamMPWDLGFGAGDPTForm
1Bayern München15103246242233DWWWL
2RB Leipzig1594226121431WWDWL
3Bayer Leverkusen1685330161429WLLDL
4Union Berlin1677232201228DWWDW
5Borussia Dortmund1591531191228LWLWW
6Wolfsburg156722217525WLWLD
7Borussia M'gladbach156632824424DDLWW
8Freiburg156542824423WWWWW
9Eintracht Frankfurt155822523223LDWWW
10Stuttgart155643022821WDLLW
11Augsburg155461723-619DWLWL
12Hertha BSC154472325-216DDLWL
13Werder Bremen153661724-715LLWLD
14Hoffenheim154382230-815LLWLL
15Arminia Bielefeld1541101024-1413LLWLW
16Köln152581327-1411WLDLL
17Schalke 041514101239-277DLLLW
18Mainz 051513111433-196LDLLL

Borussia M'gladbach Stadium Location - Stadion im BORUSSIA-PARK

content loading