Leeds United Football Club

Leeds United football club is based in England and was founded in the year 1919. Their home ground is Elland Road in the area of Leeds and has a capacity of approximately 39460. They are currently in the Premier League in 14th position with 26 points.

Leeds United Results

18/03/23Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leeds UnitedPremier League2-4
11/03/23Leeds United v Brighton & Hove AlbionPremier League2-2
04/03/23Chelsea v Leeds UnitedPremier League1-0
28/02/23Fulham v Leeds UnitedFA Cup2-0
25/02/23Leeds United v SouthamptonPremier League1-0
18/02/23Everton v Leeds UnitedPremier League1-0
12/02/23Leeds United v Manchester UnitedPremier League0-2
08/02/23Manchester United v Leeds UnitedPremier League2-2
05/02/23Nottingham Forest v Leeds UnitedPremier League1-0
28/01/23Accrington Stanley v Leeds UnitedFA Cup1-3

Leeds United Upcoming Games

01/04/23Arsenal v Leeds UnitedPremier League
04/04/23Leeds United v Nottingham ForestPremier League
09/04/23Leeds United v Crystal PalacePremier League
17/04/23Leeds United v LiverpoolPremier League
22/04/23Fulham v Leeds UnitedPremier League
25/04/23Leeds United v Leicester CityPremier League
30/04/23AFC Bournemouth v Leeds UnitedPremier League
06/05/23Manchester City v Leeds UnitedPremier League
13/05/23Leeds United v Newcastle UnitedPremier League
20/05/23West Ham United v Leeds UnitedPremier League
28/05/23Leeds United v Tottenham HotspurPremier League

Leeds United Tips

Leeds United Over 2.5 goals

In Leeds United's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

Leeds United Over 3.5 goals

In Leeds United's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

Leeds United Over 1.5 goals

In Leeds United's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

Leeds United Over 0.5 goals

In Leeds United's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Leeds United Goals

Leeds United has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Leeds United has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Leeds United has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Leeds United Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Leeds United has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 3 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Leeds United Away Results

Whilst playing away, Leeds United has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures.

United+Kingdom+of+Great+Britain+and+Northern+Ireland England Premier League - 2022/2023

2Manchester City27194467254261WWWDW
3Manchester United2615564135650DLWWD
4Tottenham Hotspur28154952401249DWLWW
5Newcastle United261211339192047WWLLD
7Brighton & Hove Albion25126746311542WDWLD
11Aston Villa27115113539-438WDWWL
12Crystal Palace2869132238-1627LLLLD
13Wolverhampton Wanderers2876152241-1927LLWLD
14Leeds United2768133544-926WDLWL
16Nottingham Forest2768132249-2726LLDLD
17Leicester City2774163847-925DLLLL
18West Ham United2666142434-1024DLWLD
19AFC Bournemouth2766152554-2924LWLLW

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading