Vasas Football Club

Vasas football club is based in Hungary and was founded in the year 1911. Their home ground is Szusza Ferenc Stadion in the area of Budapest and has a capacity of approximately 5145. They are currently in the Merkantil Bank Liga in 4th position with 14 points.

Vasas Results

24/09/23Vasas v GyirmótMerkantil Bank Liga2-0
16/09/23Dunaharaszti MTK v VasasHungarian Cup0-1
03/09/23Ajka v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga1-2
27/08/23Vasas v SiófokMerkantil Bank Liga4-0
19/08/23Vasas v KazincbarcikaMerkantil Bank Liga2-2
16/08/23Pécsi MFC v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga0-0
13/08/23Vasas v MTE 1904Merkantil Bank Liga5-1
05/08/23Szeged 2011 v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga4-3
30/07/23Vasas v Budafoki MTEMerkantil Bank Liga0-1
12/07/23Vasas v ŠamorínClub Friendlies 35-0

Vasas Upcoming Games

05/07/19Vasas v Dunajská StredaClub Friendlies 1
27/09/23BVSC v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga
01/10/23Vasas v Csákvári TKMerkantil Bank Liga
08/10/23Kozarmisleny v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga
22/10/23Vasas v Nyíregyháza SpartacusMerkantil Bank Liga
29/10/23Tiszakecske v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga
01/11/23Vasas v GyirmótHungarian Cup
05/11/23Vasas v HonvédMerkantil Bank Liga
12/11/23Szombathelyi Haladás v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga
26/11/23Vasas v Győri ETOMerkantil Bank Liga
03/12/23Soroksár SC v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga
10/12/23Budafoki MTE v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga
04/02/24Vasas v Szeged 2011Merkantil Bank Liga
11/02/24MTE 1904 v VasasMerkantil Bank Liga
18/02/24Vasas v Pécsi MFCMerkantil Bank Liga

Vasas Tips

Vasas Over 2.5 goals

In Vasas's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.

Vasas Over 3.5 goals

In Vasas's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 60% of matches.

Vasas Over 1.5 goals

In Vasas's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

Vasas Over 0.5 goals

In Vasas's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Vasas Goals

Vasas has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. Vasas has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Vasas has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Vasas Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Vasas has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 5 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Vasas Away Results

Whilst playing away, Vasas has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Hungary Hungary Merkantil Bank Liga - 2023/2024

1Nyíregyháza Spartacus8440126616DWWWD
2Budafoki MTE8512106416WLLWW
3Győri ETO7502169715LWLWW
6Pécsi MFC834141313LDDWD
7Szeged 2011834198113DDLWD
8Csákvári TK8404119212WWWLL
10Soroksár SC832398111DLLLW
13Szombathelyi Haladás7223912-38DWWDL
18MTE 19048035719-123DLDDL

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading