St. Johnstone Football Club
St. Johnstone football club is based in Scotland and was founded in the year 1885. Their home ground is McDiarmid Park in the area of Perth and has a capacity of approximately 10696.
St. Johnstone Results
|23/09/23||Hibernian v St. Johnstone||Premiership||2-0|
|16/09/23||St. Johnstone v Rangers||Premiership||0-2|
|02/09/23||St. Johnstone v Dundee||Premiership||2-2|
|26/08/23||Celtic v St. Johnstone||Premiership||0-0|
|12/08/23||Ross County v St. Johnstone||Premiership||2-0|
|05/08/23||St. Johnstone v Hearts||Premiership||0-2|
|29/07/23||St. Johnstone v Stirling Albion||League Cup||0-4|
|25/07/23||St. Johnstone v Ayr United||League Cup||1-2|
|22/07/23||Alloa Athletic v St. Johnstone||League Cup||0-4|
|15/07/23||Stenhousemuir v St. Johnstone||League Cup||1-0|
St. Johnstone Upcoming Games
|30/09/23||St. Johnstone v Livingston||Premiership|
|08/10/23||Aberdeen v St. Johnstone||Premiership|
|21/10/23||St. Johnstone v Motherwell||Premiership|
|28/10/23||St. Mirren v St. Johnstone||Premiership|
|01/11/23||St. Johnstone v Kilmarnock||Premiership|
|04/11/23||Rangers v St. Johnstone||Premiership|
|11/11/23||St. Johnstone v Ross County||Premiership|
|25/11/23||Hearts v St. Johnstone||Premiership|
|03/12/23||St. Johnstone v Celtic||Premiership|
|06/12/23||St. Johnstone v St. Mirren||Premiership|
|09/12/23||Motherwell v St. Johnstone||Premiership|
|17/12/23||St. Johnstone v Aberdeen||Premiership|
|23/12/23||Kilmarnock v St. Johnstone||Premiership|
|27/12/23||Livingston v St. Johnstone||Premiership|
|30/12/23||St. Johnstone v Hibernian||Premiership|
St. Johnstone Tips
St. Johnstone Over 2.5 goals
In St. Johnstone's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 30% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 70% of matches.
St. Johnstone Over 3.5 goals
In St. Johnstone's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 20% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 80% of matches.
St. Johnstone Over 1.5 goals
In St. Johnstone's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.
St. Johnstone Over 0.5 goals
In St. Johnstone's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.
St. Johnstone Goals
St. Johnstone has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. St. Johnstone has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals St. Johnstone has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
St. Johnstone Home Results
Whilst playing at home, St. Johnstone has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.
St. Johnstone Away Results
Whilst playing away, St. Johnstone has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Scotland Premiership - 1st Phase - 2023/2024