Boreham Wood Football Club

Boreham Wood football club is based in England and was founded in the year 1948. Their home ground is Meadow Park in the area of Borehamwood and has a capacity of approximately 4502. They are currently in the National League in 7th position with 61 points.

Boreham Wood Results

18/03/23Solihull Moors v Boreham WoodNational League2-0
14/03/23Boreham Wood v Southend UnitedNational League1-0
07/03/23Maidenhead United v Boreham WoodNational League0-1
04/03/23Oldham Athletic v Boreham WoodNational League0-2
28/02/23Boreham Wood v Dorking WanderersNational League1-0
25/02/23Boreham Wood v Scunthorpe UnitedNational League2-0
21/02/23York City v Boreham WoodNational League1-1
18/02/23Boreham Wood v Halifax TownNational League1-1
14/02/23Boreham Wood v Solihull MoorsNational League1-1
11/02/23Woking v Boreham WoodNational League2-2

Boreham Wood Upcoming Games

23/07/19Biggleswade Town v Boreham WoodClub Friendlies 1
25/03/23Boreham Wood v EastleighNational League
28/03/23Boreham Wood v Torquay UnitedNational League
01/04/23Maidstone United v Boreham WoodNational League
07/04/23Boreham Wood v Dagenham & RedbridgeNational League
10/04/23Bromley v Boreham WoodNational League
15/04/23Boreham Wood v WealdstoneNational League
22/04/23Wrexham v Boreham WoodNational League
25/04/23Boreham Wood v GatesheadNational League
29/04/23Boreham Wood v Yeovil TownNational League

Boreham Wood Tips

Boreham Wood Over 2.5 goals

In Boreham Wood's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 15% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 85% of matches.

Boreham Wood Over 3.5 goals

In Boreham Wood's last 20 games there have been over 3.5 goals in 5% of matches and under 3.5 goals in the other 95% of matches.

Boreham Wood Over 1.5 goals

In Boreham Wood's last 20 games there have been over 1.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 1.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

Boreham Wood Over 0.5 goals

In Boreham Wood's last 20 games there have been over 0.5 goals in 95% of matches and under 0.5 goals in the other 5% of matches.

Boreham Wood Goals

Boreham Wood has managed to score an average of 1.1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Boreham Wood has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Boreham Wood has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Boreham Wood Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Boreham Wood has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 4 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Boreham Wood Away Results

Whilst playing away, Boreham Wood has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 4 out of the last 11 fixtures.

United+Kingdom+of+Great+Britain+and+Northern+Ireland England National League - 2022/2023

2Notts County392710297366191DWWDL
7Boreham Wood371613844321261LWWWW
9Solihull Moors38159145853554WWWWL
10Southend United37158144538753LLLLL
12Dagenham & Redbridge37157155461-752DLWLW
14Maidenhead United39138184353-1047WDLLD
15Oldham Athletic37129164853-545DLWLW
16Halifax Town371110163543-843DDDWL
17Aldershot Town38127195263-1143WDDLL
18York City38119184650-442WLWLL
19Yeovil Town37717133242-1038DLDWL
20Dorking Wanderers37107205283-3137LLWDL
22Scunthorpe United3889214671-2533WLWLD
23Torquay United37710204367-2431DLLDL
24Maidstone United3859244081-4124LLLDD

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading