05-May-2021 15:00 Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad start time

Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad Prediction & H2H

Serbia Serbia

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Trajal Krusevac is playing against Kabel Novi Sad in the Serbia Prva Liga.

Based on the current form and odds of Trajal Krusevac & Kabel Novi Sad, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.50
Prediction: Under 2.5

Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Trajal Krusevac & Kabel Novi Sad's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
24.23%
29.8%
45.97%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
32.69%
67.31%

Trajal Krusevac v Kabel Novi Sad H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
05/05/21Trajal Krusevac v Kabel Novi SadPrva Liga0-1
08/11/20Kabel Novi Sad v Trajal KrusevacPrva Liga1-1
30/11/19Kabel Novi Sad v Trajal KrusevacPrva Liga2-0
04/09/19Trajal Krusevac v Kabel Novi SadPrva Liga1-1

Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad H2H Results

In the last 4 head to head games Trajal Krusevac has won 0 times, Kabel Novi Sad has won 2 times and on 2 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad H2H Goals

The last 4 times Trajal Krusevac have played Kabel Novi Sad H2H there have been on average 1.7 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Trajal Krusevac have scored an average of 0.5 goals per game and Kabel Novi Sad has scored 1.2 goals per game.

Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad Over 2.5 goals

In the last 4 games between Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad Over 3.5 goals

In the last 4 games between Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Trajal Krusevac Over 2.5 goals

In Trajal Krusevac's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 30% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 70% of matches.

Kabel Novi Sad Over 2.5 goals

In Kabel Novi Sad's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 10% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 90% of matches.

Trajal Krusevac Goals

Trajal Krusevac has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Trajal Krusevac has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Trajal Krusevac has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Kabel Novi Sad Goals

Kabel Novi Sad has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Kabel Novi Sad has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Kabel Novi Sad has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Trajal Krusevac Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Trajal Krusevac has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 3 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Kabel Novi Sad Away Results

Whilst playing away, Kabel Novi Sad has won a total of 7 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 4 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Trajal Krusevac Results

L L L D L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
14/05/21Trajal Krusevac v ŽarkovoPrva Liga0-2
09/05/21Radnički Kragujevac v Trajal KrusevacPrva Liga1-0
05/05/21Trajal Krusevac v Kabel Novi SadPrva Liga0-1
01/05/21Radnički Pirot v Trajal KrusevacPrva Liga1-1
25/04/21Trajal Krusevac v IMT Novi BeogradPrva Liga2-3
18/04/21Grafičar v Trajal KrusevacPrva Liga4-1
11/04/21Trajal Krusevac v Radnički Sr. MitrovicaPrva Liga0-2
08/04/21Sloga Kraljevo v Trajal KrusevacPrva Liga0-0
04/04/21Trajal Krusevac v DubocicaPrva Liga0-1
29/03/21Železničar Pančevo v Trajal KrusevacPrva Liga1-2

Kabel Novi Sad Results

W L W L D W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
15/05/21Jagodina v Kabel Novi SadPrva Liga2-3
09/05/21Kabel Novi Sad v Budućnost DobanovciPrva Liga0-1
05/05/21Trajal Krusevac v Kabel Novi SadPrva Liga0-1
01/05/21Kabel Novi Sad v KolubaraPrva Liga0-1
24/04/21Loznica v Kabel Novi SadPrva Liga0-0
17/04/21Kabel Novi Sad v ZemunPrva Liga1-0
11/04/21Borac Čačak v Kabel Novi SadPrva Liga1-1
07/04/21Kabel Novi Sad v ŽarkovoPrva Liga2-0
03/04/21Radnički Kragujevac v Kabel Novi SadPrva Liga0-0
29/03/21Dinamo Vranje v Kabel Novi SadPrva Liga0-2

FAQ - Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad

Faq Entry Who will win the match Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Trajal Krusevac will win are 24.2%, Kabel Novi Sad will win are 46.0% and it will be a draw 29.8% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Trajal Krusevac plays Kabel Novi Sad?
Kabel Novi Sad has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 4 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad start?
Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad starts at 15:00(GMT) on Wednesday 5th May 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Trajal Krusevac usually score?
In the last 20 games, Trajal Krusevac has scored on average 0.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kabel Novi Sad usually score?
In the last 20 games, Kabel Novi Sad has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Trajal Krusevac usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Trajal Krusevac has conceded on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kabel Novi Sad usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Kabel Novi Sad has conceded on average 0.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Trajal Krusevac games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 30% of Trajal Krusevac games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Kabel Novi Sad games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 10% of Kabel Novi Sad games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Trajal Krusevac last play Kabel Novi Sad?
They last played in the Prva Liga on 05/05/2021. Trajal Krusevac played at home vs Kabel Novi Sad away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Trajal Krusevac usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 44 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Kabel Novi Sad usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 48 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Trajal Krusevac vs Kabel Novi Sad?
The match between Trajal Krusevac and Kabel Novi Sad has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading