Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
Looking for the best casino bonuses?
19-Oct-2020 12:00 Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res. start time

Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res. Prediction & Probability

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Vejle Res. is playing against SønderjyskE Res. in the Denmark Reserve League.

Based on the current form and odds of Vejle Res. & SønderjyskE Res., our value bet for this match is for SønderjyskE Res. to beat Vejle Res..

Please also look below at our comprehensive Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res. H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.70
Prediction: 2

Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res. Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Vejle Res. & SønderjyskE Res.'s performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
28.79%
20.08%
51.12%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
75.45%
24.54%

Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res. H2H

In the last 5 head to head games Vejle Res. has won 2 times, SønderjyskE Res. has won 1 times and on 2 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res. H2H Goals

The last 5 times Vejle Res. have played SønderjyskE Res. H2H there have been on average 3.4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Vejle Res. have scored an average of 1.8 goals per game and SønderjyskE Res. has scored 1.6 goals per game.

Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res. O/U 2.5

In the last 5 games between Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res., there has been over 2.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 2.5 goals 20% of the time.

Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res. O/U 3.5

In the last 5 games between Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res., there has been over 3.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 3.5 goals 60% of the time.

Vejle Res. O/U 2.5

In Vejle Res.'s last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 94.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 5.9% of matches.

SønderjyskE Res. O/U 2.5

In SønderjyskE Res.'s last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Vejle Res. Goals

Vejle Res. has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 17 games. Vejle Res. has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Vejle Res. has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

SønderjyskE Res. Goals

SønderjyskE Res. has managed to score an average of 1.7 goals per match in the last 20 games. SønderjyskE Res. has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals SønderjyskE Res. has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Vejle Res. Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, Vejle Res. has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

SønderjyskE Res. Home Stats

Whilst playing at home, SønderjyskE Res. has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res. H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
19/10/20Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League1-2
25/02/19SønderjyskE Res. v Vejle Res.Reserve League1-2
18/02/19Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League3-2
06/10/18Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League1-1
20/08/18SønderjyskE Res. v Vejle Res.Reserve League2-2

Vejle Res. Results

L L W L L W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
19/10/20Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League1-2
24/02/20Vejle Res. v Lyngby Res.Reserve League1-3
07/05/19Esbjerg Res. v Vejle Res.Reserve League2-3
29/04/19OB Res. v Vejle Res.Reserve League2-1
23/04/19Vejle Res. v Midtjylland Res.Reserve League0-5
18/03/19Vejle Res. v Esbjerg Res.Reserve League3-1
04/03/19Vejle Res. v OB Res.Reserve League2-1
25/02/19SønderjyskE Res. v Vejle Res.Reserve League1-2
18/02/19Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League3-2
30/11/18Esbjerg Res. v Vejle Res.Reserve League2-1

SønderjyskE Res. Results

W W W L D L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
19/10/20Vejle Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League1-2
10/03/20Silkeborg Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League1-3
25/02/20SønderjyskE Res. v Midtjylland Res.Reserve League2-1
11/11/19OB Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League3-1
04/11/19SønderjyskE Res. v OB Res.Reserve League1-1
07/10/19Horsens Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League3-2
16/09/19SønderjyskE Res. v Horsens Res.Reserve League0-1
19/08/19SønderjyskE Res. v OB Res.Reserve League0-0
29/07/19Horsens Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League1-4
13/05/19Midtjylland Res. v SønderjyskE Res.Reserve League4-2

FAQ - Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res.

Faq entry Who will win the match Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res.?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Vejle Res. will win are 28.8%, SønderjyskE Res. will win are 51.1% and it will be a draw 20.1% of the time.
Faq entry Who wins the most when Vejle Res. plays SønderjyskE Res.?
Vejle Res. has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 5 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq entry Where can I bet on Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res.?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq entry What time does the match Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res. start?
Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res. starts at 12:00(GMT) on Monday 19th October 2020.
Faq entry How many goals does Vejle Res. usually score?
In the last 17 games, Vejle Res. has scored on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does SønderjyskE Res. usually score?
In the last 20 games, SønderjyskE Res. has scored on average 1.7 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does Vejle Res. usually concede?
In the last 17 games, Vejle Res. has conceded on average 2 goals per game.
Faq entry How many goals does SønderjyskE Res. usually concede?
In the last 20 games, SønderjyskE Res. has conceded on average 2 goals per game.
Faq entry How many Vejle Res. games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 94.1% of Vejle Res. games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry How many SønderjyskE Res. games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 75% of SønderjyskE Res. games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq entry When did Vejle Res. last play SønderjyskE Res.?
They last played in the Reserve League on 19/10/2020. Vejle Res. played at home vs SønderjyskE Res. away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq entry How quickly does Vejle Res. usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 17 games.
Faq entry How quickly does SønderjyskE Res. usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq entry What TV channel can I watch Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res. on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res.
Faq entry What was the result of the match between Vejle Res. vs SønderjyskE Res.?
The match between Vejle Res. and SønderjyskE Res. finished 1-2 after 90 minutes.
content loading