24-Feb-2021 13:00 Kitara vs URA start time

Kitara vs URA Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Kitara is playing against URA in the Uganda Premier League.

Based on the current form and odds of Kitara & URA, our value bet for this match is for URA to beat Kitara.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Kitara vs URA H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.36
Prediction: 2

Kitara vs URA Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Kitara & URA's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
6.96%
14.9%
78.14%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
57.17%
42.83%

Kitara v URA H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
24/02/21Kitara v URAPremier League2-3

Kitara vs URA H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Kitara has won 0 times, URA has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Kitara vs URA H2H Goals

The last 1 times Kitara have played URA H2H there have been on average 5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 5 goals. Kitara have scored an average of 2 goals per game and URA has scored 3 goals per game.

Kitara vs URA Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Kitara vs URA, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Kitara vs URA Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Kitara vs URA, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Kitara Over 2.5 goals

In Kitara's last 15 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 73.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 26.7% of matches.

URA Over 2.5 goals

In URA's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Kitara Goals

Kitara has managed to score an average of 1.1 goals per match in the last 15 games. Kitara has also conceded an average of 2.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Kitara has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

URA Goals

URA has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. URA has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals URA has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

Kitara Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Kitara has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 0 out of the last 7 fixtures.

URA Away Results

Whilst playing away, URA has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Kitara Results

L L L L L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
27/02/21KCCA v KitaraPremier League4-0
24/02/21Kitara v URAPremier League2-3
20/02/21SC Villa v KitaraPremier League3-2
16/02/21Kitara v Mbarara CityPremier League0-1
13/02/21Bright Stars v KitaraPremier League5-0
19/12/20Kitara v OnduparakaPremier League1-3
16/12/20Vipers v KitaraPremier League2-1
12/12/20Kitara v PolicePremier League0-5
09/12/20Kitara v UPDFPremier League1-5
05/12/20Kyetume v KitaraPremier League1-1

URA Results

W W D W L W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
27/02/21URA v Jinja SSSPremier League1-0
24/02/21Kitara v URAPremier League2-3
20/02/21URA v Wakiso GiantsPremier League0-0
17/02/21MYDA v URAPremier League2-3
14/02/21URA v Express FCPremier League0-1
18/12/20KCCA v URAPremier League1-2
15/12/20BUL v URAPremier League0-2
12/12/20URA v SC VillaPremier League2-1
08/12/20URA v Bright StarsPremier League0-0
04/12/20Mbarara City v URAPremier League1-1

FAQ - Kitara vs URA

Faq Entry Who will win the match Kitara vs URA?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Kitara will win are 7.0%, URA will win are 78.1% and it will be a draw 14.9% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Kitara plays URA?
URA has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Kitara vs URA?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Kitara vs URA start?
Kitara vs URA starts at 13:00(GMT) on Wednesday 24th February 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kitara usually score?
In the last 15 games, Kitara has scored on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does URA usually score?
In the last 20 games, URA has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kitara usually concede?
In the last 15 games, Kitara has conceded on average 2.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does URA usually concede?
In the last 20 games, URA has conceded on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Kitara games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 15 games, 73.3% of Kitara games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many URA games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 55% of URA games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Kitara last play URA?
They last played in the Premier League on 24/02/2021. Kitara played at home vs URA away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Kitara usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 39 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does URA usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 39 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Kitara vs URA on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Kitara vs URA
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Kitara vs URA?
The match between Kitara and URA has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading