Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
Close
14-Jan-2021 01:05 Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún start time

Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Correcaminos UAT is playing against Cancún in the Mexico Liga de Expansión MX.

Based on the current form and odds of Correcaminos UAT & Cancún, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.50
Prediction: Over 2.5

Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Correcaminos UAT & Cancún's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
30.28%
27.34%
42.38%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
43.22%
56.78%

Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Correcaminos UAT has won 1 times, Cancún has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún H2H Goals

The last 2 times Correcaminos UAT have played Cancún H2H there have been on average 2.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 3 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Correcaminos UAT have scored an average of 1.5 goals per game and Cancún has scored 1 goals per game.

Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Correcaminos UAT Over 2.5 goals

In Correcaminos UAT's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.

Cancún Over 2.5 goals

In Cancún's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 41.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 58.8% of matches.

Correcaminos UAT Goals

Correcaminos UAT has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Correcaminos UAT has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Correcaminos UAT has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Cancún Goals

Cancún has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 17 games. Cancún has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Cancún has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Correcaminos UAT Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Correcaminos UAT has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Cancún Away Results

Whilst playing away, Cancún has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Correcaminos UAT v Cancún H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
14/01/21Correcaminos UAT v CancúnLiga de Expansión MX3-0
02/09/20Cancún v Correcaminos UATLiga de Expansión MX2-0

Correcaminos UAT Results

W L L L L L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
14/01/21Correcaminos UAT v CancúnLiga de Expansión MX3-0
19/11/20Correcaminos UAT v AtlanteLiga de Expansión MX1-2
15/11/20Correcaminos UAT v MoreliaLiga de Expansión MX2-3
11/11/20Universidad Guadalajara v Correcaminos UATLiga de Expansión MX3-1
05/11/20Mineros de Zacatecas v Correcaminos UATLiga de Expansión MX5-1
29/10/20Correcaminos UAT v TapatíoLiga de Expansión MX0-3
23/10/20Venados v Correcaminos UATLiga de Expansión MX2-2
19/10/20Tlaxcala v Correcaminos UATLiga de Expansión MX1-0
16/10/20Correcaminos UAT v Alebrijes de OaxacaLiga de Expansión MX3-2
11/10/20Tampico Madero v Correcaminos UATLiga de Expansión MX0-0

Cancún Results

L L L L W W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
14/01/21Correcaminos UAT v CancúnLiga de Expansión MX3-0
26/11/20Cancún v TlaxcalaLiga de Expansión MX1-2
19/11/20Cancún v CelayaLiga de Expansión MX0-2
12/11/20Cancún v Alebrijes de OaxacaLiga de Expansión MX0-2
05/11/20Tepatitlán de Morelos v CancúnLiga de Expansión MX0-1
02/11/20Cancún v TlaxcalaLiga de Expansión MX2-0
22/10/20Universidad Guadalajara v CancúnLiga de Expansión MX0-1
18/10/20Cancún v Pumas TabascoLiga de Expansión MX4-0
14/10/20Tapatío v CancúnLiga de Expansión MX0-0
06/10/20Atlante v CancúnLiga de Expansión MX2-1

FAQ - Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún

Faq Entry Who will win the match Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Correcaminos UAT will win are 30.3%, Cancún will win are 42.4% and it will be a draw 27.3% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Correcaminos UAT plays Cancún?
In their last 2 H2H's they both won 1 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún start?
Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún starts at 01:05(GMT) on Thursday 14th January 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Correcaminos UAT usually score?
In the last 20 games, Correcaminos UAT has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Cancún usually score?
In the last 17 games, Cancún has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Correcaminos UAT usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Correcaminos UAT has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Cancún usually concede?
In the last 17 games, Cancún has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Correcaminos UAT games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 65% of Correcaminos UAT games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Cancún games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 41.2% of Cancún games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Correcaminos UAT last play Cancún?
They last played in the Liga de Expansión MX on 14/01/2021. Correcaminos UAT played at home vs Cancún away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Correcaminos UAT usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 35 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Cancún usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 54 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún on?
You can watch Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún on the following TV channels: bet365.
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Correcaminos UAT vs Cancún?
The match between Correcaminos UAT and Cancún finished 3-0 after 90 minutes.
content loading