15-Jan-2021 08:30 Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 start time

Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Nam Dinh U19 is playing against Thanh Hoa U19 in the Vietnam U19 Championship.

Based on the current form and odds of Nam Dinh U19 & Thanh Hoa U19, our value bet for this match is for Thanh Hoa U19 to beat Nam Dinh U19.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.65
Prediction: 2

Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Nam Dinh U19 & Thanh Hoa U19's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
11.66%
17.94%
70.4%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
58.47%
41.52%

Nam Dinh U19 v Thanh Hoa U19 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/21Nam Dinh U19 v Thanh Hoa U19U19 Championship0-0

Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Nam Dinh U19 has won 0 times, Thanh Hoa U19 has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Nam Dinh U19 have played Thanh Hoa U19 H2H there have been on average 0 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 0 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Nam Dinh U19 have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Thanh Hoa U19 has scored 0 goals per game.

Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Nam Dinh U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Nam Dinh U19's last 15 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 53.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 46.7% of matches.

Thanh Hoa U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Thanh Hoa U19's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 23.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 76.9% of matches.

Nam Dinh U19 Goals

Nam Dinh U19 has managed to score an average of 0.5 goals per match in the last 15 games. Nam Dinh U19 has also conceded an average of 1.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Nam Dinh U19 has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Thanh Hoa U19 Goals

Thanh Hoa U19 has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 13 games. Thanh Hoa U19 has also conceded an average of 0.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Thanh Hoa U19 has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Nam Dinh U19 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Nam Dinh U19 has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Thanh Hoa U19 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Thanh Hoa U19 has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 2 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Nam Dinh U19 Results

L L D W L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
20/01/21Viettel U19 v Nam Dinh U19U19 Championship2-0
18/01/21PVF Vietnam U19 v Nam Dinh U19U19 Championship1-0
15/01/21Nam Dinh U19 v Thanh Hoa U19U19 Championship0-0
12/01/21Công An Nhân Dân U19 v Nam Dinh U19U19 Championship1-2
10/01/21Nam Dinh U19 v Ha Noi U19U19 Championship0-2
11/06/20Viettel U19 v Nam Dinh U19U19 Championship3-0
09/06/20Nam Dinh U19 v PVF Vietnam U19U19 Championship0-3
06/06/20Nam Dinh U19 v Than Quang Ninh U19U19 Championship1-3
03/06/20Ha Noi U19 v Nam Dinh U19U19 Championship3-0
01/06/20Nam Dinh U19 v Pho Hien U19U19 Championship1-0

Thanh Hoa U19 Results

W L D D W W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
20/01/21Công An Nhân Dân U19 v Thanh Hoa U19U19 Championship0-1
18/01/21Thanh Hoa U19 v Ha Noi U19U19 Championship0-1
15/01/21Nam Dinh U19 v Thanh Hoa U19U19 Championship0-0
12/01/21Thanh Hoa U19 v PVF Vietnam U19U19 Championship1-1
10/01/21Viettel U19 v Thanh Hoa U19U19 Championship0-1
11/06/20Thanh Hoa U19 v Hue U19U19 Championship4-0
05/06/20SLNA U19 v Thanh Hoa U19U19 Championship1-0
03/06/20Thanh Hoa U19 v Da Nang U19U19 Championship0-1
01/06/20QNK Quang Nam U19 v Thanh Hoa U19U19 Championship1-3
12/03/20Hue U19 v Thanh Hoa U19U19 Championship0-3

FAQ - Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19

Faq Entry Who will win the match Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Nam Dinh U19 will win are 11.7%, Thanh Hoa U19 will win are 70.4% and it will be a draw 17.9% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Nam Dinh U19 plays Thanh Hoa U19?
In their last 1 H2H's they both won 0 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 start?
Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 starts at 08:30(GMT) on Friday 15th January 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Nam Dinh U19 usually score?
In the last 15 games, Nam Dinh U19 has scored on average 0.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Thanh Hoa U19 usually score?
In the last 13 games, Thanh Hoa U19 has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Nam Dinh U19 usually concede?
In the last 15 games, Nam Dinh U19 has conceded on average 1.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Thanh Hoa U19 usually concede?
In the last 13 games, Thanh Hoa U19 has conceded on average 0.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Nam Dinh U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 15 games, 53.3% of Nam Dinh U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Thanh Hoa U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 13 games, 23.1% of Thanh Hoa U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Nam Dinh U19 last play Thanh Hoa U19?
They last played in the U19 Championship on 15/01/2021. Nam Dinh U19 played at home vs Thanh Hoa U19 away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does Nam Dinh U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 15 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Thanh Hoa U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 13 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Nam Dinh U19 vs Thanh Hoa U19?
The match between Nam Dinh U19 and Thanh Hoa U19 finished 0-0 after 90 minutes.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading