15-Jan-2021 08:00 Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 start time

Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Da Nang U19 is playing against Hue U19 in the Vietnam U19 Championship.

Based on the current form and odds of Da Nang U19 & Hue U19, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.60
Prediction: Under 2.5

Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Da Nang U19 & Hue U19's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
70.5%
18.02%
11.48%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
57.62%
42.38%

Da Nang U19 v Hue U19 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/21Da Nang U19 v Hue U19U19 Championship2-0
08/06/20Hue U19 v Da Nang U19U19 Championship1-5
10/03/20Da Nang U19 v Hue U19U19 Championship3-0

Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 H2H Results

In the last 3 head to head games Da Nang U19 has won 3 times, Hue U19 has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 H2H Goals

The last 3 times Da Nang U19 have played Hue U19 H2H there have been on average 3.6 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 6 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Da Nang U19 have scored an average of 3.3 goals per game and Hue U19 has scored 0.3 goals per game.

Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 3 games between Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19, there has been over 2.5 goals in 66.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals 33.3% of the time.

Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 3 games between Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19, there has been over 3.5 goals in 33.3% of matches and under 3.5 goals 66.7% of the time.

Da Nang U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Da Nang U19's last 14 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 35.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 64.3% of matches.

Hue U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Hue U19's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 61.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 38.5% of matches.

Da Nang U19 Goals

Da Nang U19 has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 14 games. Da Nang U19 has also conceded an average of 0.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Da Nang U19 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Hue U19 Goals

Hue U19 has managed to score an average of 0.4 goals per match in the last 13 games. Hue U19 has also conceded an average of 2.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Hue U19 has scored in a match is 1 with the least goals being 0

Da Nang U19 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Da Nang U19 has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 1 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Hue U19 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Hue U19 has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Da Nang U19 Results

L L W W L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
25/01/21Da Nang U19 v Học viện U19U19 Championship0-1
23/01/21SLNA U19 v Da Nang U19U19 Championship1-0
20/01/21Kon Tum U19 v Da Nang U19U19 Championship1-2
15/01/21Da Nang U19 v Hue U19U19 Championship2-0
12/01/21Học viện U19 v Da Nang U19U19 Championship2-1
10/01/21Da Nang U19 v SLNA U19U19 Championship0-2
11/06/20Da Nang U19 v SLNA U19U19 Championship0-2
08/06/20Hue U19 v Da Nang U19U19 Championship1-5
05/06/20Da Nang U19 v QNK Quang Nam U19U19 Championship3-1
03/06/20Thanh Hoa U19 v Da Nang U19U19 Championship0-1

Hue U19 Results

L D L L D L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
23/01/21Hue U19 v Kon Tum U19U19 Championship1-2
20/01/21Hue U19 v Học viện U19U19 Championship0-0
18/01/21Hue U19 v SLNA U19U19 Championship1-3
15/01/21Da Nang U19 v Hue U19U19 Championship2-0
10/01/21Kon Tum U19 v Hue U19U19 Championship0-0
11/06/20Thanh Hoa U19 v Hue U19U19 Championship4-0
08/06/20Hue U19 v Da Nang U19U19 Championship1-5
03/06/20Hue U19 v QNK Quang Nam U19U19 Championship0-2
01/06/20SLNA U19 v Hue U19U19 Championship5-0
12/03/20Hue U19 v Thanh Hoa U19U19 Championship0-3

FAQ - Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19

Faq Entry Who will win the match Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Da Nang U19 will win are 70.5%, Hue U19 will win are 11.5% and it will be a draw 18.0% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Da Nang U19 plays Hue U19?
Da Nang U19 has won the most games, winning 3 out of their last 3 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 start?
Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 starts at 08:00(GMT) on Friday 15th January 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Da Nang U19 usually score?
In the last 14 games, Da Nang U19 has scored on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Hue U19 usually score?
In the last 13 games, Hue U19 has scored on average 0.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Da Nang U19 usually concede?
In the last 14 games, Da Nang U19 has conceded on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Hue U19 usually concede?
In the last 13 games, Hue U19 has conceded on average 2.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Da Nang U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 14 games, 35.7% of Da Nang U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Hue U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 13 games, 61.5% of Hue U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Da Nang U19 last play Hue U19?
They last played in the U19 Championship on 15/01/2021. Da Nang U19 played at home vs Hue U19 away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Da Nang U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 14 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Hue U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 13 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Da Nang U19 vs Hue U19?
The match between Da Nang U19 and Hue U19 finished 2-0 after 90 minutes.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading