15-Jan-2021 09:00 Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 start time

Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Bến Tre U19 is playing against Sài Gòn U19 in the Vietnam U19 Championship.

Based on the current form and odds of Bến Tre U19 & Sài Gòn U19, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 4.00
Prediction: Under 2.5

Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Bến Tre U19 & Sài Gòn U19's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
14.58%
18.92%
66.5%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
61.09%
38.91%

Bến Tre U19 v Sài Gòn U19 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/21Bến Tre U19 v Sài Gòn U19U19 Championship0-2

Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Bến Tre U19 has won 0 times, Sài Gòn U19 has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Bến Tre U19 have played Sài Gòn U19 H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Bến Tre U19 have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Sài Gòn U19 has scored 2 goals per game.

Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Bến Tre U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Bến Tre U19's last 4 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Sài Gòn U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Sài Gòn U19's last 12 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 41.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 58.3% of matches.

Bến Tre U19 Goals

Bến Tre U19 has managed to score an average of 0.2 goals per match in the last 4 games. Bến Tre U19 has also conceded an average of 4.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Bến Tre U19 has scored in a match is 1 with the least goals being 0

Sài Gòn U19 Goals

Sài Gòn U19 has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 12 games. Sài Gòn U19 has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sài Gòn U19 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Bến Tre U19 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Bến Tre U19 has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 0 out of the last 2 fixtures.

Sài Gòn U19 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Sài Gòn U19 has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Bến Tre U19 Results

L L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
18/01/21Binh Duong U19 v Bến Tre U19U19 Championship7-0
15/01/21Bến Tre U19 v Sài Gòn U19U19 Championship0-2
12/01/21Bến Tre U19 v Sanatech Khánh Hoà U19U19 Championship0-5
10/01/21Dong Nai U19 v Bến Tre U19U19 Championship3-1

Sài Gòn U19 Results

L D W D L W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
20/01/21Binh Duong U19 v Sài Gòn U19U19 Championship4-2
18/01/21Sài Gòn U19 v Sanatech Khánh Hoà U19U19 Championship2-2
15/01/21Bến Tre U19 v Sài Gòn U19U19 Championship0-2
12/01/21Sài Gòn U19 v Dong Nai U19U19 Championship1-1
09/06/20Sài Gòn U19 v Binh Duong U19U19 Championship1-3
06/06/20Long An U19 v Sài Gòn U19U19 Championship1-2
03/06/20HV An Giang U19 v Sài Gòn U19U19 Championship2-0
01/06/20Sài Gòn U19 v Can Tho U19U19 Championship2-0
10/03/20Binh Duong U19 v Sài Gòn U19U19 Championship1-0
08/03/20Sài Gòn U19 v Long An U19U19 Championship1-0

FAQ - Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19

Faq Entry Who will win the match Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Bến Tre U19 will win are 14.6%, Sài Gòn U19 will win are 66.5% and it will be a draw 18.9% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Bến Tre U19 plays Sài Gòn U19?
Sài Gòn U19 has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 start?
Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 starts at 09:00(GMT) on Friday 15th January 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Bến Tre U19 usually score?
In the last 4 games, Bến Tre U19 has scored on average 0.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Sài Gòn U19 usually score?
In the last 12 games, Sài Gòn U19 has scored on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Bến Tre U19 usually concede?
In the last 4 games, Bến Tre U19 has conceded on average 4.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Sài Gòn U19 usually concede?
In the last 12 games, Sài Gòn U19 has conceded on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Bến Tre U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 4 games, 75% of Bến Tre U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Sài Gòn U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 12 games, 41.7% of Sài Gòn U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Bến Tre U19 last play Sài Gòn U19?
They last played in the U19 Championship on 15/01/2021. Bến Tre U19 played at home vs Sài Gòn U19 away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Bến Tre U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 4 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Sài Gòn U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 12 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Bến Tre U19 vs Sài Gòn U19?
The match between Bến Tre U19 and Sài Gòn U19 finished 0-2 after 90 minutes.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading