15-Jan-2021 08:00 Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 start time

Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Can Tho U19 is playing against HV An Giang U19 in the Vietnam U19 Championship.

Based on the current form and odds of Can Tho U19 & HV An Giang U19, our value bet for this match is for HV An Giang U19 to beat Can Tho U19.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.91
Prediction: 2

Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Can Tho U19 & HV An Giang U19's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
13.46%
18.95%
67.59%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
58.36%
41.64%

Can Tho U19 v HV An Giang U19 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/21Can Tho U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship4-2
11/06/20Can Tho U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship0-2
13/03/20HV An Giang U19 v Can Tho U19U19 Championship3-1

Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 H2H Results

In the last 3 head to head games Can Tho U19 has won 1 times, HV An Giang U19 has won 2 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 H2H Goals

The last 3 times Can Tho U19 have played HV An Giang U19 H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 6 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Can Tho U19 have scored an average of 1.7 goals per game and HV An Giang U19 has scored 2.3 goals per game.

Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 3 games between Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19, there has been over 2.5 goals in 66.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals 33.3% of the time.

Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 3 games between Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19, there has been over 3.5 goals in 66.7% of matches and under 3.5 goals 33.3% of the time.

Can Tho U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Can Tho U19's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 84.6% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 15.4% of matches.

HV An Giang U19 Over 2.5 goals

In HV An Giang U19's last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 43.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 56.2% of matches.

Can Tho U19 Goals

Can Tho U19 has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 13 games. Can Tho U19 has also conceded an average of 2.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Can Tho U19 has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

HV An Giang U19 Goals

HV An Giang U19 has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 16 games. HV An Giang U19 has also conceded an average of 1.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals HV An Giang U19 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Can Tho U19 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Can Tho U19 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 7 fixtures.

HV An Giang U19 Away Results

Whilst playing away, HV An Giang U19 has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Can Tho U19 Results

L D W W L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
20/01/21Can Tho U19 v Tien Giang U19U19 Championship3-4
18/01/21Dong Thap U19 v Can Tho U19U19 Championship2-2
15/01/21Can Tho U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship4-2
12/01/21Can Tho U19 v Bình Phước U19U19 Championship2-1
10/01/21Long An U19 v Can Tho U19U19 Championship2-1
11/06/20Can Tho U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship0-2
06/06/20Binh Duong U19 v Can Tho U19U19 Championship6-0
03/06/20Can Tho U19 v Long An U19U19 Championship2-2
01/06/20Sài Gòn U19 v Can Tho U19U19 Championship2-0
13/03/20HV An Giang U19 v Can Tho U19U19 Championship3-1
08/03/20Can Tho U19 v Binh Duong U19U19 Championship1-3
05/03/20Long An U19 v Can Tho U19U19 Championship4-0
03/03/20Can Tho U19 v Sài Gòn U19U19 Championship0-3

HV An Giang U19 Results

L W L L L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
20/01/21HV An Giang U19 v Dong Thap U19U19 Championship0-5
18/01/21Bình Phước U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship0-1
15/01/21Can Tho U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship4-2
12/01/21HV An Giang U19 v Long An U19U19 Championship0-3
10/01/21Tien Giang U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship2-0
24/06/20Hoang Anh Gia Lai U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship1-0
22/06/20HV An Giang U19 v PVF Vietnam U19U19 Championship1-2
20/06/20Hồ Chí Minh U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship0-1
11/06/20Can Tho U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship0-2
09/06/20HV An Giang U19 v Long An U19U19 Championship5-1
03/06/20HV An Giang U19 v Sài Gòn U19U19 Championship2-0
01/06/20Binh Duong U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship1-0
13/03/20HV An Giang U19 v Can Tho U19U19 Championship3-1
10/03/20Long An U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship0-0
05/03/20Sài Gòn U19 v HV An Giang U19U19 Championship0-0
03/03/20HV An Giang U19 v Binh Duong U19U19 Championship2-1

FAQ - Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19

Faq Entry Who will win the match Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Can Tho U19 will win are 13.5%, HV An Giang U19 will win are 67.6% and it will be a draw 18.9% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Can Tho U19 plays HV An Giang U19?
HV An Giang U19 has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 3 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 start?
Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 starts at 08:00(GMT) on Friday 15th January 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Can Tho U19 usually score?
In the last 13 games, Can Tho U19 has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does HV An Giang U19 usually score?
In the last 16 games, HV An Giang U19 has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Can Tho U19 usually concede?
In the last 13 games, Can Tho U19 has conceded on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does HV An Giang U19 usually concede?
In the last 16 games, HV An Giang U19 has conceded on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Can Tho U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 13 games, 84.6% of Can Tho U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many HV An Giang U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 16 games, 43.8% of HV An Giang U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Can Tho U19 last play HV An Giang U19?
They last played in the U19 Championship on 15/01/2021. Can Tho U19 played at home vs HV An Giang U19 away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Can Tho U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 13 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does HV An Giang U19 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 16 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Can Tho U19 vs HV An Giang U19?
The match between Can Tho U19 and HV An Giang U19 finished 4-2 after 90 minutes.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading