05-May-2021 18:45 Altos vs Fluminense PI start time

Altos vs Fluminense PI Prediction & H2H

Brazil Brazil

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Altos is playing against Fluminense PI in the Brazil Piauiense.

Based on the current form and odds of Altos & Fluminense PI, our value bet for this match is for Altos to beat Fluminense PI.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Altos vs Fluminense PI H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.05
Prediction: 1

Altos vs Fluminense PI Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Altos & Fluminense PI's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
58.58%
23.67%
17.75%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
46.55%
53.44%

Altos v Fluminense PI H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
05/05/21Altos v Fluminense PIPiauiense2-0
24/02/21Fluminense PI v AltosPiauiense0-2

Altos vs Fluminense PI H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Altos has won 2 times, Fluminense PI has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Altos vs Fluminense PI H2H Goals

The last 2 times Altos have played Fluminense PI H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Altos have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Fluminense PI has scored 0 goals per game.

Altos vs Fluminense PI Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Altos vs Fluminense PI, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Altos vs Fluminense PI Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Altos vs Fluminense PI, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Altos Over 2.5 goals

In Altos's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 65% of matches.

Fluminense PI Over 2.5 goals

In Fluminense PI's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 54.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45.5% of matches.

Altos Goals

Altos has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Altos has also conceded an average of 1.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Altos has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Fluminense PI Goals

Fluminense PI has managed to score an average of 1.5 goals per match in the last 11 games. Fluminense PI has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Fluminense PI has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Altos Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Altos has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Fluminense PI Away Results

Whilst playing away, Fluminense PI has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 1 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Altos Results

W W L W L D D
DateMatchLeagueResult
05/05/21Altos v Fluminense PIPiauiense2-0
02/05/21Tiradentes PI v AltosPiauiense1-3
28/04/21Flamengo PI v AltosPiauiense4-0
25/04/214 de Julho v AltosPiauiense3-4
17/04/21Vitória v AltosCopa do Nordeste2-1
14/04/21Picos v AltosPiauiense1-1
10/04/21CRB v AltosCopa do Nordeste1-1
07/04/21Altos v RíverPiauiense0-0
04/04/21Altos v Santa CruzCopa do Nordeste2-0
31/03/21Altos v 4 de JulhoPiauiense0-4

Fluminense PI Results

L W W D W D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
05/05/21Altos v Fluminense PIPiauiense2-0
01/05/21Ríver v Fluminense PIPiauiense1-2
24/04/21Fluminense PI v ParnahybaPiauiense4-0
18/04/21Fluminense PI v 4 de JulhoPiauiense0-0
11/04/21Tiradentes PI v Fluminense PIPiauiense1-2
03/04/21Fluminense PI v Flamengo PIPiauiense1-1
24/03/21Picos v Fluminense PIPiauiense2-3
06/03/21Fluminense PI v RíverPiauiense1-2
28/02/21Parnahyba v Fluminense PIPiauiense1-1
24/02/21Fluminense PI v AltosPiauiense0-2

FAQ - Altos vs Fluminense PI

Faq Entry Who will win the match Altos vs Fluminense PI?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Altos will win are 58.6%, Fluminense PI will win are 17.7% and it will be a draw 23.7% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Altos plays Fluminense PI?
Altos has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Altos vs Fluminense PI?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Altos vs Fluminense PI start?
Altos vs Fluminense PI starts at 18:45(GMT) on Wednesday 5th May 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Altos usually score?
In the last 20 games, Altos has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Fluminense PI usually score?
In the last 11 games, Fluminense PI has scored on average 1.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Altos usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Altos has conceded on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Fluminense PI usually concede?
In the last 11 games, Fluminense PI has conceded on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Altos games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 35% of Altos games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Fluminense PI games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 11 games, 54.5% of Fluminense PI games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Altos last play Fluminense PI?
They last played in the Piauiense on 05/05/2021. Altos played at home vs Fluminense PI away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Altos usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 39 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Fluminense PI usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 26 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Altos vs Fluminense PI on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Altos vs Fluminense PI
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Altos vs Fluminense PI?
The match between Altos and Fluminense PI has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading