10-Apr-2021 09:10 The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland start time

The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

The Lakes is playing against Univ. Queensland in the Australia Brisbane Premier League.

Based on the current form and odds of The Lakes & Univ. Queensland, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.30
Prediction: Over 2.5

The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks The Lakes & Univ. Queensland's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
51.83%
19.43%
28.74%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
78.64%
21.36%

The Lakes v Univ. Queensland H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
10/04/21The Lakes v Univ. QueenslandBrisbane Premier League7-1

The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games The Lakes has won 1 times, Univ. Queensland has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland H2H Goals

The last 1 times The Lakes have played Univ. Queensland H2H there have been on average 8 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 8 goals and the lowest scoring match 8 goals. The Lakes have scored an average of 7 goals per game and Univ. Queensland has scored 1 goals per game.

The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

The Lakes Over 2.5 goals

In The Lakes's last 14 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 78.6% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 21.4% of matches.

Univ. Queensland Over 2.5 goals

In Univ. Queensland's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

The Lakes Goals

The Lakes has managed to score an average of 3.2 goals per match in the last 14 games. The Lakes has also conceded an average of 2.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals The Lakes has scored in a match is 7 with the least goals being 0

Univ. Queensland Goals

Univ. Queensland has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Univ. Queensland has also conceded an average of 2.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Univ. Queensland has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

The Lakes Home Results

Whilst playing at home, The Lakes has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 1 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Univ. Queensland Away Results

Whilst playing away, Univ. Queensland has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 10 and drawn 3 out of the last 13 fixtures.

The Lakes Results

W L W W L D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
10/04/21The Lakes v Univ. QueenslandBrisbane Premier League7-1
03/04/21The Lakes v Holland Park HawksQueensland FFA Cup Preliminary3-4
27/03/21Toowong v The LakesBrisbane Premier League1-5
20/03/21The Lakes v St George WillawongBrisbane Premier League3-2
14/03/21Bayside United v The LakesBrisbane Premier League5-0
07/03/21The Lakes v Acacia RidgeBrisbane Premier League1-1
21/02/21The Lakes v Burleigh Heads BulldogsQueensland FFA Cup Preliminary6-5
13/02/21North Brisbane v The LakesQueensland FFA Cup Preliminary0-4
29/02/20Musgrave v The LakesQueensland FFA Cup Preliminary1-3
23/03/19Southport Warriors v The LakesQueensland FFA Cup Preliminary5-2

Univ. Queensland Results

L L L W L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
10/04/21The Lakes v Univ. QueenslandBrisbane Premier League7-1
26/03/21Univ. Queensland v Mt Gravatt HawksBrisbane Premier League0-1
20/03/21Univ. Queensland v Centenary StormersBrisbane Premier League2-3
13/03/21Univ. Queensland v The GapBrisbane Premier League3-1
06/03/21Western Spirit v Univ. QueenslandBrisbane Premier League4-2
12/02/21Centenary Stormers v Univ. QueenslandQueensland FFA Cup Preliminary4-2
29/02/20Maroochydore v Univ. QueenslandQueensland FFA Cup Preliminary6-2
22/02/20Clairvaux v Univ. QueenslandQueensland FFA Cup Preliminary2-2
24/08/19Univ. Queensland v Centenary StormersBrisbane Premier League0-1
17/08/19Toowong v Univ. QueenslandBrisbane Premier League4-2

FAQ - The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland

Faq Entry Who will win the match The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that The Lakes will win are 51.8%, Univ. Queensland will win are 28.7% and it will be a draw 19.4% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when The Lakes plays Univ. Queensland?
The Lakes has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland start?
The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland starts at 09:10(GMT) on Saturday 10th April 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does The Lakes usually score?
In the last 14 games, The Lakes has scored on average 3.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Univ. Queensland usually score?
In the last 20 games, Univ. Queensland has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does The Lakes usually concede?
In the last 14 games, The Lakes has conceded on average 2.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Univ. Queensland usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Univ. Queensland has conceded on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many The Lakes games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 14 games, 78.6% of The Lakes games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Univ. Queensland games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 75% of Univ. Queensland games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did The Lakes last play Univ. Queensland?
They last played in the Brisbane Premier League on 10/04/2021. The Lakes played at home vs Univ. Queensland away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does The Lakes usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 24 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Univ. Queensland usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 34 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between The Lakes vs Univ. Queensland?
The match between The Lakes and Univ. Queensland has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading