24-Feb-2021 15:15 Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 start time

Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Al Khor U23 is playing against Al Gharafa U23 in the Qatar U23 League.

Based on the current form and odds of Al Khor U23 & Al Gharafa U23, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.30
Prediction: Over 2.5

Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Al Khor U23 & Al Gharafa U23's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
9.18%
12.27%
78.54%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
80.19%
19.8%

Al Khor U23 v Al Gharafa U23 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
24/02/21Al Khor U23 v Al Gharafa U23U23 League0-2
29/11/20Al Gharafa U23 v Al Khor U23U23 League5-1

Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Al Khor U23 has won 0 times, Al Gharafa U23 has won 2 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 H2H Goals

The last 2 times Al Khor U23 have played Al Gharafa U23 H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 6 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Al Khor U23 have scored an average of 0.5 goals per game and Al Gharafa U23 has scored 3.5 goals per game.

Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Al Khor U23 Over 2.5 goals

In Al Khor U23's last 18 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 66.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 33.3% of matches.

Al Gharafa U23 Over 2.5 goals

In Al Gharafa U23's last 18 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 61.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 38.9% of matches.

Al Khor U23 Goals

Al Khor U23 has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 18 games. Al Khor U23 has also conceded an average of 2.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Al Khor U23 has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

Al Gharafa U23 Goals

Al Gharafa U23 has managed to score an average of 2.2 goals per match in the last 18 games. Al Gharafa U23 has also conceded an average of 0.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Al Gharafa U23 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Al Khor U23 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Al Khor U23 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 0 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Al Gharafa U23 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Al Gharafa U23 has won a total of 7 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Al Khor U23 Results

W L W L L L W
DateMatchLeagueResult
05/03/21Al Arabi U23 v Al Khor U23U23 League1-2
24/02/21Al Khor U23 v Al Gharafa U23U23 League0-2
16/02/21Al Sailiya U23 v Al Khor U23U23 League2-3
05/02/21Al Khor U23 v Al Rayyan U23U23 League0-2
29/01/21Al Sadd U23 v Al Khor U23U23 League6-1
23/01/21Al Khor U23 v Al Kharitiyath U23U23 League1-2
16/01/21Al Ahli U23 v Al Khor U23U23 League1-2
10/01/21Umm Salal U23 v Al Khor U23U23 League2-0
29/12/20Al Khor U23 v Al Duhail U23U23 League0-3
11/12/20Al Khor U23 v Qatar SC U23U23 League1-2

Al Gharafa U23 Results

W W W W W D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
04/03/21Qatar SC U23 v Al Gharafa U23U23 League0-1
24/02/21Al Khor U23 v Al Gharafa U23U23 League0-2
16/02/21Al Gharafa U23 v Al Duhail U23U23 League1-0
05/02/21Umm Salal U23 v Al Gharafa U23U23 League1-3
30/01/21Al Kharitiyath U23 v Al Gharafa U23U23 League2-5
23/01/21Al Gharafa U23 v Al Sailiya U23U23 League0-0
15/01/21Al Gharafa U23 v Al Arabi U23U23 League1-0
09/01/21Al Rayyan U23 v Al Gharafa U23U23 League0-2
30/12/20Al Wakrah U23 v Al Gharafa U23U23 League0-3
10/12/20Al Gharafa U23 v Al Ahli U23U23 League3-1

FAQ - Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23

Faq Entry Who will win the match Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Al Khor U23 will win are 9.2%, Al Gharafa U23 will win are 78.5% and it will be a draw 12.3% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Al Khor U23 plays Al Gharafa U23?
Al Gharafa U23 has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 start?
Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 starts at 15:15(GMT) on Wednesday 24th February 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Al Khor U23 usually score?
In the last 18 games, Al Khor U23 has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Al Gharafa U23 usually score?
In the last 18 games, Al Gharafa U23 has scored on average 2.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Al Khor U23 usually concede?
In the last 18 games, Al Khor U23 has conceded on average 2.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Al Gharafa U23 usually concede?
In the last 18 games, Al Gharafa U23 has conceded on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Al Khor U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 18 games, 66.7% of Al Khor U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Al Gharafa U23 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 18 games, 61.1% of Al Gharafa U23 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Al Khor U23 last play Al Gharafa U23?
They last played in the U23 League on 24/02/2021. Al Khor U23 played at home vs Al Gharafa U23 away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Al Khor U23 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 18 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Al Gharafa U23 usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 18 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Al Khor U23 vs Al Gharafa U23?
The match between Al Khor U23 and Al Gharafa U23 finished 0-2 after 90 minutes.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading