Get a BGO Bonus
09-Apr-2021 13:00 Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United start time

Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Negeri Sembilan is playing against Kelantan United in the Malaysia Premier League.

Based on the current form and odds of Negeri Sembilan & Kelantan United, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.25
Prediction: Under 2.5

Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Negeri Sembilan & Kelantan United's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
64.62%
20.47%
14.91%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
54.69%
45.31%

Negeri Sembilan v Kelantan United H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
09/04/21Negeri Sembilan v Kelantan UnitedPremier League2-3
14/03/20Kelantan United v Negeri SembilanPremier League3-0

Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Negeri Sembilan has won 0 times, Kelantan United has won 2 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United H2H Goals

The last 2 times Negeri Sembilan have played Kelantan United H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Negeri Sembilan have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Kelantan United has scored 3 goals per game.

Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Negeri Sembilan Over 2.5 goals

In Negeri Sembilan's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.

Kelantan United Over 2.5 goals

In Kelantan United's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 52.6% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 47.4% of matches.

Negeri Sembilan Goals

Negeri Sembilan has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Negeri Sembilan has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Negeri Sembilan has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Kelantan United Goals

Kelantan United has managed to score an average of 1.1 goals per match in the last 19 games. Kelantan United has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Kelantan United has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Negeri Sembilan Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Negeri Sembilan has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Kelantan United Away Results

Whilst playing away, Kelantan United has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 8 and drawn 0 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Negeri Sembilan Results

L D W W D W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
09/04/21Negeri Sembilan v Kelantan UnitedPremier League2-3
03/04/21Negeri Sembilan v Kuching FAPremier League0-0
21/03/21Negeri Sembilan v Skuad ProjekPremier League2-0
17/03/21PKNP v Negeri SembilanPremier League0-2
13/03/21Negeri Sembilan v PBDKT T-TeamPremier League2-2
09/03/21PKNS v Negeri SembilanPremier League1-2
06/03/21Negeri Sembilan v Johor Darul Ta'zim IIPremier League2-1
09/10/20Negeri Sembilan v Selangor UnitedPremier League1-2
03/10/20Kelantan v Negeri SembilanPremier League2-2
25/09/20Negeri Sembilan v Kuching FAPremier League2-4
19/09/20PKNP v Negeri SembilanPremier League0-0
12/09/20Negeri Sembilan v PKNSPremier League2-1
04/09/20Pulau Pinang v Negeri SembilanPremier League2-0
28/08/20Negeri Sembilan v PBDKT T-TeamPremier League1-0
14/03/20Kelantan United v Negeri SembilanPremier League3-0
10/03/20Negeri Sembilan v UKMPremier League2-0
07/03/20Kuala Lumpur v Negeri SembilanPremier League3-1
29/02/20Negeri Sembilan v Johor Darul Ta'zim IIPremier League1-3
17/09/19Kedah v Negeri SembilanMalaysia Cup4-2
13/09/19PKNS v Negeri SembilanMalaysia Cup1-3
23/08/19Negeri Sembilan v TerengganuMalaysia Cup3-2
17/08/19Terengganu v Negeri SembilanMalaysia Cup3-1
07/08/19Negeri Sembilan v PKNSMalaysia Cup1-2
03/08/19Negeri Sembilan v KedahMalaysia Cup1-3
20/07/19UiTM v Negeri SembilanPremier League1-1
13/07/19Negeri Sembilan v PDRMPremier League2-3
06/07/19Sarawak v Negeri SembilanPremier League2-4
26/06/19Pulau Pinang v Negeri SembilanPremier League2-1
15/06/19Sabah v Negeri SembilanPremier League1-0
27/04/19PBDKT T-Team v Negeri SembilanPremier League1-0

Kelantan United Results

W L L D W W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
09/04/21Negeri Sembilan v Kelantan UnitedPremier League2-3
06/04/21Kelantan United v KelantanPremier League0-2
19/03/21PKNS v Kelantan UnitedPremier League1-0
16/03/21Kelantan United v Johor Darul Ta'zim IIPremier League0-0
13/03/21Kelantan United v PKNPPremier League2-1
10/03/21Kelantan United v PDRMPremier League2-0
07/03/21Selangor United v Kelantan UnitedPremier League2-0
07/11/20Perak v Kelantan UnitedMalaysia Cup4-0
09/10/20Kelantan United v PKNSPremier League2-1
02/10/20Pulau Pinang v Kelantan UnitedPremier League4-0

FAQ - Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United

Faq Entry Who will win the match Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Negeri Sembilan will win are 64.6%, Kelantan United will win are 14.9% and it will be a draw 20.5% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Negeri Sembilan plays Kelantan United?
Kelantan United has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United start?
Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United starts at 13:00(GMT) on Friday 9th April 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Negeri Sembilan usually score?
In the last 20 games, Negeri Sembilan has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kelantan United usually score?
In the last 19 games, Kelantan United has scored on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Negeri Sembilan usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Negeri Sembilan has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kelantan United usually concede?
In the last 19 games, Kelantan United has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Negeri Sembilan games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 65% of Negeri Sembilan games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Kelantan United games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 52.6% of Kelantan United games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Negeri Sembilan last play Kelantan United?
They last played in the Premier League on 09/04/2021. Negeri Sembilan played at home vs Kelantan United away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Negeri Sembilan usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 39 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Kelantan United usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 32 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Negeri Sembilan vs Kelantan United?
The match between Negeri Sembilan and Kelantan United has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading