12-Jun-2021 10:00 Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 start time

Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 Prediction & H2H

Turkey Turkey

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Altay U19 is playing against Giresunspor U19 in the Turkey U19 Elit B.

Based on the current form and odds of Altay U19 & Giresunspor U19, our value bet for this match is for Altay U19 to beat Giresunspor U19.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.73
Prediction: 1

Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Altay U19 & Giresunspor U19's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
64.05%
18.22%
17.73%

Altay U19 v Giresunspor U19 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
12/06/21Altay U19 v Giresunspor U19U19 Elit B2-4

Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Altay U19 has won 0 times, Giresunspor U19 has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Altay U19 have played Giresunspor U19 H2H there have been on average 6 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 6 goals and the lowest scoring match 6 goals. Altay U19 have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Giresunspor U19 has scored 4 goals per game.

Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Altay U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Altay U19's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

Giresunspor U19 Over 2.5 goals

In Giresunspor U19's last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 81.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 18.8% of matches.

Altay U19 Goals

Altay U19 has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Altay U19 has also conceded an average of 2.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Altay U19 has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Giresunspor U19 Goals

Giresunspor U19 has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 16 games. Giresunspor U19 has also conceded an average of 3.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Giresunspor U19 has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Altay U19 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Altay U19 has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Giresunspor U19 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Giresunspor U19 has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 0 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Altay U19 Results

L L D L L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/06/21Altay U19 v Giresunspor U19U19 Elit B2-4
05/06/21Altinordu U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B5-1
02/06/21Altay U19 v Adana Demirspor U19U19 Elit B1-1
29/05/21Ankara Keçiörengücü U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B1-0
22/05/21Altay U19 v Eskişehirspor U19U19 Elit B1-2
19/05/21İstanbulspor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B4-3
16/05/21Altay U19 v Samsunspor U19U19 Elit B2-3
08/05/21Bandırmaspor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B1-1
02/05/21Altay U19 v Ümranıyespor U19U19 Elit B2-5
24/04/21Altay U19 v Akhisarspor U19U19 Elit B2-1
17/04/21Adanaspor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B4-2
14/04/21Altay U19 v Osmanlıspor U19U19 Elit B2-2
10/04/21Boluspor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B1-1
03/04/21Altay U19 v Bursaspor U19U19 Elit B1-1
20/03/21Menemenspor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B2-2
13/03/21Altay U19 v Balıkesirspor U19U19 Elit B3-5
07/03/20Altay U19 v Afjet Afyonspor U19U19 Elit B3-0
29/02/20Rizespor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B1-0
22/02/20Altay U19 v Denizlispor U19U19 Elit B2-1
15/02/20Gençlerbirliği U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B2-2
01/02/20Balıkesirspor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B1-0
25/01/20Altay U19 v İstanbulspor U19U19 Elit B0-1
18/01/20Ümranıyespor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B2-2
28/12/19Altay U19 v Gaziantep FK U19U19 Elit B1-2
21/12/19BB Erzurumspor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B3-1
14/12/19Altay U19 v Adana Demirspor U19U19 Elit B0-0
07/12/19Kocaelispor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B1-0
30/11/19Altay U19 v Eskişehirspor U19U19 Elit B1-0
23/11/19Akhisarspor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B1-1
02/11/19Hatayspor U19 v Altay U19U19 Elit B2-2

Giresunspor U19 Results

W L L L L D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
12/06/21Altay U19 v Giresunspor U19U19 Elit B2-4
05/06/21Giresunspor U19 v Adanaspor U19U19 Elit B1-4
02/06/21Osmanlıspor U19 v Giresunspor U19U19 Elit B2-0
29/05/21Giresunspor U19 v Boluspor U19U19 Elit B1-2
22/05/21Bursaspor U19 v Giresunspor U19U19 Elit B3-1
19/05/21Giresunspor U19 v Menemenspor U19U19 Elit B2-2
16/05/21Balıkesirspor U19 v Giresunspor U19U19 Elit B7-0
08/05/21Giresunspor U19 v Tuzlaspor U19U19 Elit B2-0
02/05/21Akhisarspor U19 v Giresunspor U19U19 Elit B2-3
24/04/21Giresunspor U19 v Altinordu U19U19 Elit B0-4

FAQ - Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19

Faq Entry Who will win the match Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Altay U19 will win are 64.0%, Giresunspor U19 will win are 17.7% and it will be a draw 18.2% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Altay U19 plays Giresunspor U19?
Giresunspor U19 has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 start?
Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 starts at 10:00(GMT) on Saturday 12th June 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Altay U19 usually score?
In the last 20 games, Altay U19 has scored on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Giresunspor U19 usually score?
In the last 16 games, Giresunspor U19 has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Altay U19 usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Altay U19 has conceded on average 2.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Giresunspor U19 usually concede?
In the last 16 games, Giresunspor U19 has conceded on average 3.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Altay U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 70% of Altay U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Giresunspor U19 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 16 games, 81.2% of Giresunspor U19 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Altay U19 last play Giresunspor U19?
They last played in the U19 Elit B on 12/06/2021. Altay U19 played at home vs Giresunspor U19 away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Altay U19 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 40 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Giresunspor U19 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 51 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Altay U19 vs Giresunspor U19?
The match between Altay U19 and Giresunspor U19 finished 2-4 after 90 minutes.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading