09-Apr-2021 11:30 Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W start time

Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Murdoch Uni Melville W is playing against Fremantle City W in the Australia Western Australia NPL Women.

Based on the current form and odds of Murdoch Uni Melville W & Fremantle City W, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 3.10
Prediction: Under 2.5

Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Murdoch Uni Melville W & Fremantle City W's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
34.15%
26.14%
39.71%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
49%
50.99%

Murdoch Uni Melville W v Fremantle City W H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
09/04/21Murdoch Uni Melville W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women2-3
02/10/20Murdoch Uni Melville W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women1-1
16/08/20Fremantle City W v Murdoch Uni Melville WWestern Australia NPL Women0-0

Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W H2H Results

In the last 3 head to head games Murdoch Uni Melville W has won 0 times, Fremantle City W has won 1 times and on 2 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W H2H Goals

The last 3 times Murdoch Uni Melville W have played Fremantle City W H2H there have been on average 2.3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Murdoch Uni Melville W have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Fremantle City W has scored 1.3 goals per game.

Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W Over 2.5 goals

In the last 3 games between Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W, there has been over 2.5 goals in 33.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals 66.7% of the time.

Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W Over 3.5 goals

In the last 3 games between Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W, there has been over 3.5 goals in 33.3% of matches and under 3.5 goals 66.7% of the time.

Murdoch Uni Melville W Over 2.5 goals

In Murdoch Uni Melville W's last 16 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 62.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 37.5% of matches.

Fremantle City W Over 2.5 goals

In Fremantle City W's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 47.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 52.9% of matches.

Murdoch Uni Melville W Goals

Murdoch Uni Melville W has managed to score an average of 2.8 goals per match in the last 16 games. Murdoch Uni Melville W has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Murdoch Uni Melville W has scored in a match is 7 with the least goals being 0

Fremantle City W Goals

Fremantle City W has managed to score an average of 2.2 goals per match in the last 17 games. Fremantle City W has also conceded an average of 0.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Fremantle City W has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

Murdoch Uni Melville W Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Murdoch Uni Melville W has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Fremantle City W Away Results

Whilst playing away, Fremantle City W has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Murdoch Uni Melville W Results

L D D W W W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
09/04/21Murdoch Uni Melville W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women2-3
08/10/20Murdoch Uni Melville W v Northern Redbacks WWestern Australia NPL Women1-1
02/10/20Murdoch Uni Melville W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women1-1
27/09/20West NTC W v Murdoch Uni Melville WWestern Australia NPL Women1-3
18/09/20Murdoch Uni Melville W v Northern Redbacks WWestern Australia NPL Women1-0
11/09/20Murdoch Uni Melville W v Subiaco WWestern Australia NPL Women7-0
04/09/20Murdoch Uni Melville W v Perth WWestern Australia NPL Women0-1
30/08/20Curtin University W v Murdoch Uni Melville WWestern Australia NPL Women2-5
23/08/20Balcatta W v Murdoch Uni Melville WWestern Australia NPL Women1-4
16/08/20Fremantle City W v Murdoch Uni Melville WWestern Australia NPL Women0-0

Fremantle City W Results

W D W D W W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
09/04/21Murdoch Uni Melville W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women2-3
11/10/20Northern Redbacks W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women0-0
08/10/20Perth W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women1-6
02/10/20Murdoch Uni Melville W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women1-1
27/09/20Fremantle City W v Balcatta WWestern Australia NPL Women3-1
16/09/20Fremantle City W v Subiaco WWestern Australia NPL Women8-0
12/09/20Curtin University W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women1-0
06/09/20Fremantle City W v Northern Redbacks WWestern Australia NPL Women2-0
30/08/20West NTC W v Fremantle City WWestern Australia NPL Women0-2
23/08/20Fremantle City W v Perth WWestern Australia NPL Women0-1

FAQ - Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W

Faq Entry Who will win the match Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Murdoch Uni Melville W will win are 34.1%, Fremantle City W will win are 39.7% and it will be a draw 26.1% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Murdoch Uni Melville W plays Fremantle City W?
Fremantle City W has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 3 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W start?
Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W starts at 11:30(GMT) on Friday 9th April 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Murdoch Uni Melville W usually score?
In the last 16 games, Murdoch Uni Melville W has scored on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Fremantle City W usually score?
In the last 17 games, Fremantle City W has scored on average 2.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Murdoch Uni Melville W usually concede?
In the last 16 games, Murdoch Uni Melville W has conceded on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Fremantle City W usually concede?
In the last 17 games, Fremantle City W has conceded on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Murdoch Uni Melville W games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 16 games, 62.5% of Murdoch Uni Melville W games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Fremantle City W games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 47.1% of Fremantle City W games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Murdoch Uni Melville W last play Fremantle City W?
They last played in the Western Australia NPL Women on 09/04/2021. Murdoch Uni Melville W played at home vs Fremantle City W away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Murdoch Uni Melville W usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 16 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Fremantle City W usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 17 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Murdoch Uni Melville W vs Fremantle City W?
The match between Murdoch Uni Melville W and Fremantle City W has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading