10-Apr-2021 00:30 Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W start time

Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Houston Dash W is playing against Chicago Red Stars W in the USA Nwsl Challenge Cup Women.

Based on the current form and odds of Houston Dash W & Chicago Red Stars W, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.00
Prediction: Under 2.5

Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Houston Dash W & Chicago Red Stars W's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
49.77%
28.1%
22.13%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
36.21%
63.78%

Houston Dash W v Chicago Red Stars W H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
10/04/21Houston Dash W v Chicago Red Stars WNwsl Challenge Cup Women0-0
26/07/20Houston Dash W v Chicago Red Stars WNwsl Challenge Cup Women2-0

Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Houston Dash W has won 1 times, Chicago Red Stars W has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W H2H Goals

The last 2 times Houston Dash W have played Chicago Red Stars W H2H there have been on average 1 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Houston Dash W have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Chicago Red Stars W has scored 0 goals per game.

Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Houston Dash W Over 2.5 goals

In Houston Dash W's last 8 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 12.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 87.5% of matches.

Chicago Red Stars W Over 2.5 goals

In Chicago Red Stars W's last 8 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.

Houston Dash W Goals

Houston Dash W has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 8 games. Houston Dash W has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Houston Dash W has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Chicago Red Stars W Goals

Chicago Red Stars W has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 8 games. Chicago Red Stars W has also conceded an average of 0.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Chicago Red Stars W has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Houston Dash W Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Houston Dash W has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 3 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Chicago Red Stars W Away Results

Whilst playing away, Chicago Red Stars W has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Houston Dash W Results

D W W D L L W
DateMatchLeagueResult
10/04/21Houston Dash W v Chicago Red Stars WNwsl Challenge Cup Women0-0
26/07/20Houston Dash W v Chicago Red Stars WNwsl Challenge Cup Women2-0
22/07/20Houston Dash W v Portland Thorns WNwsl Challenge Cup Women1-0
18/07/20Houston Dash W v Utah Royals WNwsl Challenge Cup Women0-0
12/07/20Washington Spirit W v Houston Dash WNwsl Challenge Cup Women1-0
09/07/20Sky Blue W v Houston Dash WNwsl Challenge Cup Women2-0
05/07/20Houston Dash W v OL Reign WNwsl Challenge Cup Women2-0
30/06/20Houston Dash W v Utah Royals WNwsl Challenge Cup Women3-3

Chicago Red Stars W Results

D L W D W L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
10/04/21Houston Dash W v Chicago Red Stars WNwsl Challenge Cup Women0-0
26/07/20Houston Dash W v Chicago Red Stars WNwsl Challenge Cup Women2-0
23/07/20Chicago Red Stars W v Sky Blue WNwsl Challenge Cup Women3-2
19/07/20OL Reign W v Chicago Red Stars WNwsl Challenge Cup Women0-0
13/07/20Chicago Red Stars W v Utah Royals WNwsl Challenge Cup Women1-0
05/07/20North Carolina Courage W v Chicago Red Stars WNwsl Challenge Cup Women1-0
01/07/20Portland Thorns W v Chicago Red Stars WNwsl Challenge Cup Women0-0
28/06/20Chicago Red Stars W v Washington Spirit WNwsl Challenge Cup Women1-2

FAQ - Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W

Faq Entry Who will win the match Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Houston Dash W will win are 49.8%, Chicago Red Stars W will win are 22.1% and it will be a draw 28.1% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Houston Dash W plays Chicago Red Stars W?
Houston Dash W has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W start?
Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W starts at 00:30(GMT) on Saturday 10th April 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Houston Dash W usually score?
In the last 8 games, Houston Dash W has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Chicago Red Stars W usually score?
In the last 8 games, Chicago Red Stars W has scored on average 0.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Houston Dash W usually concede?
In the last 8 games, Houston Dash W has conceded on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Chicago Red Stars W usually concede?
In the last 8 games, Chicago Red Stars W has conceded on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Houston Dash W games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 8 games, 12.5% of Houston Dash W games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Chicago Red Stars W games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 8 games, 25% of Chicago Red Stars W games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Houston Dash W last play Chicago Red Stars W?
They last played in the Nwsl Challenge Cup Women on 10/04/2021. Houston Dash W played at home vs Chicago Red Stars W away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does Houston Dash W usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 33 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Chicago Red Stars W usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 48 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Houston Dash W vs Chicago Red Stars W?
The match between Houston Dash W and Chicago Red Stars W has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading