05-May-2021 23:00 Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 start time

Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Palmeiras U20 is playing against Nautico U20 in the Brazil Copa Do Brasil U20.

Based on the current form and odds of Palmeiras U20 & Nautico U20, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.65
Prediction: Over 2.5

Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Palmeiras U20 & Nautico U20's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
51.86%
22.37%
25.76%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
61.56%
38.43%

Nautico U20 v Palmeiras U20 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
09/05/21Nautico U20 v Palmeiras U20Copa Do Brasil U201-2
05/05/21Palmeiras U20 v Nautico U20Copa Do Brasil U204-0

Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Palmeiras U20 has won 2 times, Nautico U20 has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 H2H Goals

The last 2 times Palmeiras U20 have played Nautico U20 H2H there have been on average 3.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Palmeiras U20 have scored an average of 3 goals per game and Nautico U20 has scored 0.5 goals per game.

Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Palmeiras U20 Over 2.5 goals

In Palmeiras U20's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

Nautico U20 Over 2.5 goals

In Nautico U20's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 57.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 42.1% of matches.

Palmeiras U20 Goals

Palmeiras U20 has managed to score an average of 1.7 goals per match in the last 20 games. Palmeiras U20 has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Palmeiras U20 has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

Nautico U20 Goals

Nautico U20 has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 19 games. Nautico U20 has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Nautico U20 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Palmeiras U20 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Palmeiras U20 has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Nautico U20 Away Results

Whilst playing away, Nautico U20 has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Palmeiras U20 Results

W W W L D D D
DateMatchLeagueResult
09/05/21Nautico U20 v Palmeiras U20Copa Do Brasil U201-2
05/05/21Palmeiras U20 v Nautico U20Copa Do Brasil U204-0
13/03/21Palmeiras U20 v Presidente Médici U20Copa Do Brasil U208-0
03/01/21Atletico-MG U20 v Palmeiras U20Brasileiro U201-0
29/12/20Palmeiras U20 v Atletico-MG U20Brasileiro U200-0
26/12/20Corinthians U20 v Palmeiras U20Paulista U201-1
21/12/20Osasco Audax U20 v Palmeiras U20Paulista U202-2
20/12/20Palmeiras U20 v Botafogo U20Brasileiro U201-0
17/12/20Palmeiras U20 v Bahia U20Copa Do Brasil U201-3
14/12/20América Mineiro U20 v Palmeiras U20Brasileiro U200-2

Nautico U20 Results

L L W W W D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
09/05/21Nautico U20 v Palmeiras U20Copa Do Brasil U201-2
05/05/21Palmeiras U20 v Nautico U20Copa Do Brasil U204-0
16/03/21Real Ariquemes U20 v Nautico U20Copa Do Brasil U200-3
22/12/20Nautico U20 v Fortaleza U20Copa Do Nordeste U205-1
20/12/20Nautico U20 v CRB U20Copa Do Nordeste U202-1
18/12/20Nautico U20 v Ceará U20Copa Do Nordeste U200-0
16/12/20CRB U20 v Nautico U20Copa Do Nordeste U201-4
14/12/20Nautico U20 v Vitoria U20Copa Do Nordeste U201-0
12/12/20Moto Club MA U20 v Nautico U20Copa Do Nordeste U201-5
08/12/20Nautico U20 v Ferroviário U20Copa Do Nordeste U202-0

FAQ - Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20

Faq Entry Who will win the match Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Palmeiras U20 will win are 51.9%, Nautico U20 will win are 25.8% and it will be a draw 22.4% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Palmeiras U20 plays Nautico U20?
Palmeiras U20 has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 start?
Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 starts at 23:00(GMT) on Wednesday 5th May 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Palmeiras U20 usually score?
In the last 20 games, Palmeiras U20 has scored on average 1.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Nautico U20 usually score?
In the last 19 games, Nautico U20 has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Palmeiras U20 usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Palmeiras U20 has conceded on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Nautico U20 usually concede?
In the last 19 games, Nautico U20 has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Palmeiras U20 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 45% of Palmeiras U20 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Nautico U20 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 57.9% of Nautico U20 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Nautico U20 last play Palmeiras U20?
They last played in the Copa Do Brasil U20 on 09/05/2021. Nautico U20 played at home vs Palmeiras U20 away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Palmeiras U20 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 50 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Nautico U20 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 42 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Palmeiras U20 vs Nautico U20?
The match between Palmeiras U20 and Nautico U20 has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading