05-May-2021 18:00 Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 start time

Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Botafogo U20 is playing against São José PA U20 in the Brazil Copa Do Brasil U20.

Based on the current form and odds of Botafogo U20 & São José PA U20, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.70
Prediction: Over 2.5

Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Botafogo U20 & São José PA U20's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
49.75%
23.03%
27.23%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
59.72%
40.28%

Botafogo U20 v São José PA U20 H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
05/05/21Botafogo U20 v São José PA U20Copa Do Brasil U202-0

Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Botafogo U20 has won 1 times, São José PA U20 has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 H2H Goals

The last 1 times Botafogo U20 have played São José PA U20 H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Botafogo U20 have scored an average of 2 goals per game and São José PA U20 has scored 0 goals per game.

Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Botafogo U20 Over 2.5 goals

In Botafogo U20's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches.

São José PA U20 Over 2.5 goals

In São José PA U20's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 53.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 46.2% of matches.

Botafogo U20 Goals

Botafogo U20 has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. Botafogo U20 has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Botafogo U20 has scored in a match is 10 with the least goals being 0

São José PA U20 Goals

São José PA U20 has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 13 games. São José PA U20 has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals São José PA U20 has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Botafogo U20 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Botafogo U20 has won a total of 9 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 3 out of the last 12 fixtures.

São José PA U20 Away Results

Whilst playing away, São José PA U20 has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Botafogo U20 Results

D W W L W L W
DateMatchLeagueResult
09/05/21São José PA U20 v Botafogo U20Copa Do Brasil U201-1
05/05/21Botafogo U20 v São José PA U20Copa Do Brasil U202-0
10/03/21Botafogo U20 v Castelo TO U20Copa Do Brasil U2010-0
20/12/20Palmeiras U20 v Botafogo U20Brasileiro U201-0
14/12/20Botafogo U20 v Bahia U20Brasileiro U202-1
13/12/20Vasco U20 v Botafogo U20Carioca U201-0
09/12/20Botafogo U20 v Sport Recife U20Brasileiro U202-1
06/12/20Botafogo U20 v Vasco U20Carioca U201-1
03/12/20América Mineiro U20 v Botafogo U20Brasileiro U203-2
30/11/20Flamengo RJ U20 v Botafogo U20Brasileiro U203-0

São José PA U20 Results

L W L D W L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
05/05/21Botafogo U20 v São José PA U20Copa Do Brasil U202-0
10/03/21Nacional AM U20 v São José PA U20Copa Do Brasil U201-5
07/10/20Ceará U20 v São José PA U20Copa Do Brasil U204-0
09/01/20São José PA U20 v Ponte Preta U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup2-2
06/01/20Osvaldo Cruz U20 v São José PA U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup0-3
03/01/20Londrina U20 v São José PA U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup4-1
13/01/19Rio Preto U20 v São José PA U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup1-0
11/01/19São José PA U20 v Ponte Preta U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup1-1
09/01/19São José PA U20 v Rio Preto U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup0-1
06/01/19Penapolense U20 v São José PA U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup0-1
03/01/19Chapecoense-SC U20 v São José PA U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup1-2
10/01/18RB Brasil U20 v São José PA U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup2-2
04/01/18Paulista U20 v São José PA U20Sao Paolo Youth Cup0-1

FAQ - Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20

Faq Entry Who will win the match Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Botafogo U20 will win are 49.7%, São José PA U20 will win are 27.2% and it will be a draw 23.0% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Botafogo U20 plays São José PA U20?
Botafogo U20 has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 start?
Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 starts at 18:00(GMT) on Wednesday 5th May 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Botafogo U20 usually score?
In the last 20 games, Botafogo U20 has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does São José PA U20 usually score?
In the last 13 games, São José PA U20 has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Botafogo U20 usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Botafogo U20 has conceded on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does São José PA U20 usually concede?
In the last 13 games, São José PA U20 has conceded on average 1.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Botafogo U20 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 45% of Botafogo U20 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many São José PA U20 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 13 games, 53.8% of São José PA U20 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Botafogo U20 last play São José PA U20?
They last played in the Copa Do Brasil U20 on 05/05/2021. Botafogo U20 played at home vs São José PA U20 away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Botafogo U20 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 33 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does São José PA U20 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 34 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20 on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Botafogo U20 vs São José PA U20?
The match between Botafogo U20 and São José PA U20 has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading