05-May-2021 15:00 Dragons vs Hodio start time

Dragons vs Hodio Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Dragons is playing against Hodio in the Benin Championnat National.

Based on the current form and odds of Dragons & Hodio, our value bet for this match is for Hodio to beat Dragons.

Please also look below at our comprehensive Dragons vs Hodio H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 3.75
Prediction: 2

Dragons vs Hodio Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Dragons & Hodio's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value
Bad
Ok
Good

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
44.87%
29.72%
25.41%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
33.47%
66.53%

Dragons v Hodio H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
05/05/21Dragons v HodioChampionnat National3-1

Dragons vs Hodio H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Dragons has won 1 times, Hodio has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Dragons vs Hodio H2H Goals

The last 1 times Dragons have played Hodio H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 4 goals. Dragons have scored an average of 3 goals per game and Hodio has scored 1 goals per game.

Dragons vs Hodio Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Dragons vs Hodio, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Dragons vs Hodio Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Dragons vs Hodio, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Dragons Over 2.5 goals

In Dragons's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 20% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 80% of matches.

Hodio Over 2.5 goals

In Hodio's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 21.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 78.9% of matches.

Dragons Goals

Dragons has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 20 games. Dragons has also conceded an average of 0.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Dragons has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Hodio Goals

Hodio has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 19 games. Hodio has also conceded an average of 0.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Hodio has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Dragons Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Dragons has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 6 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Hodio Away Results

Whilst playing away, Hodio has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Dragons Results

W D L D L W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
05/05/21Dragons v HodioChampionnat National3-1
01/05/21Dragons v EternelChampionnat National0-0
28/04/21Buffles v DragonsChampionnat National1-0
24/04/21Dragons v Béké BembèrèkèChampionnat National2-2
21/04/21Esae v DragonsChampionnat National3-2
03/04/21Djeffa v DragonsChampionnat National0-1
25/03/21Dragons v USSKChampionnat National1-1
20/03/21Avrankou Omnisport v DragonsChampionnat National0-1
17/03/21Dragons v ASVOChampionnat National1-1
13/03/21Ayema v DragonsChampionnat National0-0

Hodio Results

L L L W L L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
05/05/21Dragons v HodioChampionnat National3-1
02/05/21Hodio v Dynamo UnacobChampionnat National0-1
29/04/21Hodio v AS CotonouChampionnat National0-1
25/04/21Requins v HodioChampionnat National0-1
21/04/21Ayema v HodioChampionnat National1-0
03/04/21Hodio v TonnerreChampionnat National0-2
24/03/21Esae v HodioChampionnat National1-1
21/03/21Hodio v DamissaChampionnat National3-1
17/03/21Dynamo Abomey v HodioChampionnat National0-0
14/03/21Hodio v Espoir SavalouChampionnat National1-1

FAQ - Dragons vs Hodio

Faq Entry Who will win the match Dragons vs Hodio?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Dragons will win are 44.9%, Hodio will win are 25.4% and it will be a draw 29.7% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Dragons plays Hodio?
Dragons has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Dragons vs Hodio?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Dragons vs Hodio start?
Dragons vs Hodio starts at 15:00(GMT) on Wednesday 5th May 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Dragons usually score?
In the last 20 games, Dragons has scored on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Hodio usually score?
In the last 19 games, Hodio has scored on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Dragons usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Dragons has conceded on average 0.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Hodio usually concede?
In the last 19 games, Hodio has conceded on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Dragons games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 20% of Dragons games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Hodio games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 21.1% of Hodio games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Dragons last play Hodio?
They last played in the Championnat National on 05/05/2021. Dragons played at home vs Hodio away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Dragons usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Hodio usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 19 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Dragons vs Hodio on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Dragons vs Hodio
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Dragons vs Hodio?
The match between Dragons and Hodio has not started yet.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading