Free Betting Tip by TC Ai
AI Value Bet
China W is playing against Zambia W in the World Olympic Games Women.
Based on the current form and odds of China W & Zambia W, our value bet for this match is for Zambia W to beat China W.
Please also look at our comprehensive China W vs Zambia W H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.
China W vs Zambia W Live Stream
- Register here, it's fast and easy
- To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
China W vs Zambia W Prediction Chances
Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks China W & Zambia W's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.
China W Over 2.5 goals
In China W's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.
Zambia W Over 2.5 goals
In Zambia W's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 72.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 27.3% of matches.
China W Goals
China W has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. China W has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals China W has scored in a match is 10 with the least goals being 0
Zambia W Goals
Zambia W has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 11 games. Zambia W has also conceded an average of 2.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Zambia W has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0
China W Home Results
Whilst playing at home, China W has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.
Zambia W Away Results
Whilst playing away, Zambia W has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 6 fixtures.
Other China W vs Zambia W Predictions
China W Results
|21/07/21||China W v Brazil W||Olympic Games Women||0-5|
|13/04/21||China W v South Korea W||Women's Olympic Qualifying||1-2|
|08/04/21||South Korea W v China W||Women's Olympic Qualifying||1-2|
|13/02/20||Australia W v China W||Women's Olympic Qualifying||1-1|
|10/02/20||Chinese Taipei W v China W||Women's Olympic Qualifying||0-5|
|07/02/20||China W v Thailand W||Women's Olympic Qualifying||6-1|
|17/12/19||Chinese Taipei W v China W||EAFF E-1 Football Championship Women||0-1|
|14/12/19||China W v Japan W||EAFF E-1 Football Championship Women||0-3|
|10/12/19||South Korea W v China W||EAFF E-1 Football Championship Women||0-0|
|25/06/19||Italy W v China W||World Cup Women||2-0|
Zambia W Results
|21/07/21||Zambia W v Netherlands W||Olympic Games Women||3-10|
|10/04/21||South Africa W v Zambia W||Friendly International Women||3-1|
|28/11/20||Chile W v Zambia W||Friendly International Women||1-2|
|24/11/18||South Africa W v Zambia W||African Championship Women||1-1|
|21/11/18||Nigeria W v Zambia W||African Championship Women||4-0|
|18/11/18||Zambia W v Equatorial Guinea W||African Championship Women||5-0|
|10/06/18||Zimbabwe W v Zambia W||African Championship Women||1-2|
|06/06/18||Zambia W v Zimbabwe W||African Championship Women||0-1|
|08/04/18||Zambia W v Tanzania W||African Championship Women||1-1|
|04/04/18||Tanzania W v Zambia W||African Championship Women||3-3|