24-Jul-2021 00:30 Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC start time

Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Des Moines Menace is playing against Kalamazoo FC in the USA USL League Two.

Based on the current form and odds of Des Moines Menace & Kalamazoo FC, our value bet for this match is for Des Moines Menace to beat Kalamazoo FC.

Please also look at our comprehensive Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.80
Prediction: 1

Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC Live Stream

Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC
  1. Register here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Des Moines Menace & Kalamazoo FC's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
62.31%
19.07%
18.61%

Both teams to score Prediction

Yes
No
AI Chance
63.1%
36.9%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
68.33%
31.67%

Over/Under Prediction

Over 3.5
Under 3.5
AI Chance
46.82%
53.18%

Des Moines Menace v Kalamazoo FC H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
24/07/21Des Moines Menace v Kalamazoo FCUSL League Two2-1

Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Des Moines Menace has won 1 times, Kalamazoo FC has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC H2H Goals

The last 1 times Des Moines Menace have played Kalamazoo FC H2H there have been on average 3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 3 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Des Moines Menace have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Kalamazoo FC has scored 1 goals per game.

Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Des Moines Menace Over 2.5 goals

In Des Moines Menace's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Kalamazoo FC Over 2.5 goals

In Kalamazoo FC's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 58.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 41.2% of matches.

Des Moines Menace Goals

Des Moines Menace has managed to score an average of 2.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Des Moines Menace has also conceded an average of 0.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Des Moines Menace has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Kalamazoo FC Goals

Kalamazoo FC has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 17 games. Kalamazoo FC has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Kalamazoo FC has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 1

Des Moines Menace Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Des Moines Menace has won a total of 12 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 2 out of the last 14 fixtures.

Kalamazoo FC Away Results

Whilst playing away, Kalamazoo FC has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Des Moines Menace Results

D W W W W W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
01/08/21Des Moines Menace v Carolina DynamoUSL League Two
26/07/21Des Moines Menace v Portland Timbers IIIUSL League Two2-0
24/07/21Des Moines Menace v Kalamazoo FCUSL League Two2-1
19/07/21Des Moines Menace v Michigan BucksUSL League Two1-0
17/07/21Des Moines Menace v Texas UnitedUSL League Two5-0
11/07/21Des Moines Menace v St. Louis SGUSL League Two5-1
08/07/21Des Moines Menace v Chicago FC UnitedUSL League Two4-0
30/06/21Chicago FC United v Des Moines MenaceUSL League Two2-0
25/06/21Wichita v Des Moines MenaceUSL League Two1-3
19/06/21Des Moines Menace v WichitaUSL League Two1-0

Kalamazoo FC Results

L D W W D W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
24/07/21Des Moines Menace v Kalamazoo FCUSL League Two2-1
19/07/21Kalamazoo FC v Mississippi BrillaUSL League Two1-1
16/07/21Kalamazoo FC v Corpus ChristiUSL League Two3-1
11/07/21Fort Wayne v Kalamazoo FCUSL League Two1-4
30/06/21Kalamazoo FC v Oakland CountyUSL League Two1-1
23/06/21Kalamazoo FC v Kings HammerUSL League Two1-0
20/06/21Kalamazoo FC v Grand RapidsUSL League Two2-1
18/06/21Kalamazoo FC v Fort WayneUSL League Two1-1
16/06/21Kalamazoo FC v Michigan BucksUSL League Two1-0
13/06/21Toledo Villa v Kalamazoo FCUSL League Two2-2

FAQ - Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC

Faq Entry Who will win the match Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Des Moines Menace will win are 62.3%, Kalamazoo FC will win are 18.6% and it will be a draw 19.1% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Des Moines Menace plays Kalamazoo FC?
Des Moines Menace has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC start?
Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC starts at 00:30(GMT) on Saturday 24th July 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Des Moines Menace usually score?
In the last 20 games, Des Moines Menace has scored on average 2.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kalamazoo FC usually score?
In the last 17 games, Kalamazoo FC has scored on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Des Moines Menace usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Des Moines Menace has conceded on average 0.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kalamazoo FC usually concede?
In the last 17 games, Kalamazoo FC has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Des Moines Menace games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 55% of Des Moines Menace games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Kalamazoo FC games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 58.8% of Kalamazoo FC games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Des Moines Menace last play Kalamazoo FC?
They last played in the USL League Two on 24/07/2021. Des Moines Menace played at home vs Kalamazoo FC away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Des Moines Menace usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 40 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Kalamazoo FC usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 38 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Des Moines Menace vs Kalamazoo FC?
The match between Des Moines Menace and Kalamazoo FC finished 2-1 after 90 minutes.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading