16-Jan-2022 14:00 Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W start time

Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Hull City LFC W is playing against Loughborough Lightning W in the England Women's National League - Premier Division North.

Based on the current form and odds of Hull City LFC W & Loughborough Lightning W, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 3.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.95
Prediction: Under 3.5
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W Live Stream

#AD

Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Hull City LFC W & Loughborough Lightning W's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
26.75%
23.38%
49.87%
Bet365
2.5
4.75
2

Over/Under Prediction

Over 3.5
Under 3.5
AI Chance
35.3%
64.7%
Bet365
1.85
1.95

Hull City LFC W v Loughborough Lightning W H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Hull City LFC W v Loughborough Lightning WWomen's National League - Premier Division North1-3
15/08/21Loughborough Lightning W v Hull City LFC WWomen's National League - Premier Division North2-2

Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Hull City LFC W has won 0 times, Loughborough Lightning W has won 1 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W H2H Goals

The last 2 times Hull City LFC W have played Loughborough Lightning W H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 4 goals. Hull City LFC W have scored an average of 1.5 goals per game and Loughborough Lightning W has scored 2.5 goals per game.

Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Hull City LFC W Over 2.5 goals

In Hull City LFC W's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.

Loughborough Lightning W Over 2.5 goals

In Loughborough Lightning W's last 15 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 86.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 13.3% of matches.

Hull City LFC W Goals

Hull City LFC W has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Hull City LFC W has also conceded an average of 2.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Hull City LFC W has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Loughborough Lightning W Goals

Loughborough Lightning W has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 15 games. Loughborough Lightning W has also conceded an average of 2.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Loughborough Lightning W has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Hull City LFC W Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Hull City LFC W has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 9 and drawn 1 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Loughborough Lightning W Away Results

Whilst playing away, Loughborough Lightning W has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 0 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Hull City LFC W Results

L L W L L D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Hull City LFC W v Loughborough Lightning WWomen's National League - Premier Division North1-3
28/11/21Hull City LFC W v Liverpool Feds WFA Cup Women1-2
14/11/21Blackburn Community W v Hull City LFC WFA Cup Women0-1
31/10/21Middlesbrough W v Hull City LFC WWomen's National League - Premier Division North2-1
24/10/21Hull City LFC W v Stoke City WWomen's National League - Premier Division North1-4
17/10/21Hull City LFC W v West Bromwich Albion WWomen's National League - Premier Division North0-0
10/10/21Wolverhampton Wanderers W v Hull City LFC WWomen's National League - Premier Division North3-2
03/10/21Sheffield FC W v Hull City LFC WWomen's National League - Premier Division North4-0
26/09/21Hull City LFC W v Burnley WWomen's National League - Premier Division North0-3
05/09/21Fylde W v Hull City LFC WWomen's National League - Premier Division North3-0

Loughborough Lightning W Results

W L L W L W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Hull City LFC W v Loughborough Lightning WWomen's National League - Premier Division North1-3
09/01/22Fylde W v Loughborough Lightning WWomen's National League - Premier Division North2-0
12/12/21Huddersfield Town W v Loughborough Lightning WFA Cup Women3-1
28/11/21Stevenage W v Loughborough Lightning WFA Cup Women0-2
18/11/21Nottingham Forest W v Loughborough Lightning WWomen's National League - Premier Division North4-0
14/11/21Solihull Moors W v Loughborough Lightning WFA Cup Women0-3
24/10/21Brighouse Town W v Loughborough Lightning WWomen's National League - Premier Division North2-1
10/10/21Loughborough Lightning W v Middlesbrough WWomen's National League - Premier Division North1-2
07/10/21Loughborough Lightning W v Derby County WWomen's National League - Premier Division North0-3
03/10/21Burnley W v Loughborough Lightning WWomen's National League - Premier Division North3-0

Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Hull City LFC W will win are 26.8%, Loughborough Lightning W will win are 49.9% and it will be a draw 23.4% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Hull City LFC W plays Loughborough Lightning W?
Loughborough Lightning W has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 2 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W start?
Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W starts at 14:00(GMT) on Sunday 16th January 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Hull City LFC W usually score?
In the last 20 games, Hull City LFC W has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Loughborough Lightning W usually score?
In the last 15 games, Loughborough Lightning W has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Hull City LFC W usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Hull City LFC W has conceded on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Loughborough Lightning W usually concede?
In the last 15 games, Loughborough Lightning W has conceded on average 2.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Hull City LFC W games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 90% of Hull City LFC W games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Loughborough Lightning W games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 15 games, 86.7% of Loughborough Lightning W games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Hull City LFC W last play Loughborough Lightning W?
They last played in the Women's National League - Premier Division North on 16/01/2022. Hull City LFC W played at home vs Loughborough Lightning W away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Hull City LFC W usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Loughborough Lightning W usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 15 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Hull City LFC W vs Loughborough Lightning W?
The match between Hull City LFC W and Loughborough Lightning W finished 1-3 after 90 minutes.
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading