02-Feb-2022 00:00 Tomares vs Ceuta II start time

Tomares vs Ceuta II Prediction & H2H

Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Tomares is playing against Ceuta II in the Spain Tercera - Group 10.

Based on the current form and odds of Tomares & Ceuta II, our value bet for this match is for Ceuta II to beat Tomares.

Please also look at our comprehensive Tomares vs Ceuta II H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type:
Odds: 0
Prediction:
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Tomares vs Ceuta II Live Stream

#AD

Tomares vs Ceuta II

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Ceuta II v Tomares H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
25/09/21Ceuta II v TomaresTercera - Group 102-0

Tomares vs Ceuta II H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Tomares has won 0 times, Ceuta II has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Tomares vs Ceuta II H2H Goals

The last 1 times Tomares have played Ceuta II H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Tomares have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Ceuta II has scored 2 goals per game.

Tomares vs Ceuta II Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Tomares vs Ceuta II, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Tomares vs Ceuta II Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Tomares vs Ceuta II, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Tomares Over 2.5 goals

In Tomares's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 42.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 57.9% of matches.

Ceuta II Over 2.5 goals

In Ceuta II's last 18 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 11.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 88.9% of matches.

Tomares Goals

Tomares has managed to score an average of 0.7 goals per match in the last 19 games. Tomares has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Tomares has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Ceuta II Goals

Ceuta II has managed to score an average of 0.6 goals per match in the last 18 games. Ceuta II has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ceuta II has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Tomares Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Tomares has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Ceuta II Away Results

Whilst playing away, Ceuta II has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Tomares Results

L L W D L W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
19/01/22Utrera v TomaresTercera - Group 101-0
18/12/21Recreativo Huelva v TomaresTercera - Group 101-0
12/12/21Tomares v Córdoba IITercera - Group 101-0
05/12/21Tomares v CartayaTercera - Group 100-0
28/11/21Pozoblanco v TomaresTercera - Group 101-0
21/11/21Tomares v Los BarriosTercera - Group 103-1
14/11/21Puente Genil v TomaresTercera - Group 102-1
07/11/21Tomares v Sevilla IIITercera - Group 102-2
30/10/21Gerena v TomaresTercera - Group 101-0
24/10/21Tomares v ConilTercera - Group 100-1

Ceuta II Results

L D D L W D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
19/01/22Ceuta II v Recreativo HuelvaTercera - Group 100-1
04/01/22Córdoba II v Ceuta IITercera - Group 101-1
12/12/21Ceuta II v CartayaTercera - Group 101-1
08/12/21Pozoblanco v Ceuta IITercera - Group 101-0
04/12/21Ceuta II v Los BarriosTercera - Group 101-0
28/11/21Puente Genil v Ceuta IITercera - Group 100-0
20/11/21Ceuta II v Sevilla IIITercera - Group 101-0
13/11/21Gerena v Ceuta IITercera - Group 101-0
06/11/21Ceuta II v ConilTercera - Group 102-0
31/10/21Xerez v Ceuta IITercera - Group 105-0

Tomares vs Ceuta II FAQ

Faq Entry Who wins the most when Tomares plays Ceuta II?
Ceuta II has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Tomares vs Ceuta II?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Tomares vs Ceuta II start?
Tomares vs Ceuta II starts at 00:00(GMT) on Wednesday 2nd February 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Tomares usually score?
In the last 19 games, Tomares has scored on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ceuta II usually score?
In the last 18 games, Ceuta II has scored on average 0.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Tomares usually concede?
In the last 19 games, Tomares has conceded on average 1.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ceuta II usually concede?
In the last 18 games, Ceuta II has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Tomares games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 42.1% of Tomares games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Ceuta II games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 18 games, 11.1% of Ceuta II games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Ceuta II last play Tomares?
They last played in the Tercera - Group 10 on 25/09/2021. Ceuta II played at home vs Tomares away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Tomares usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 49 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Ceuta II usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 48 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Tomares vs Ceuta II on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Tomares vs Ceuta II
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Tomares vs Ceuta II?
The match between Tomares and Ceuta II will have it's new time annouced shortly.
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading