16-Jan-2022 15:30 Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca start time

Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Archena Sport is playing against UD Caravaca in the Spain Tercera - Group 13.

Based on the current form and odds of Archena Sport & UD Caravaca, our value bet for this match is for Archena Sport to beat UD Caravaca.

Please also look at our comprehensive Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.15
Prediction: 1
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca Live Stream

#AD

Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Archena Sport & UD Caravaca's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
44.38%
25.56%
30.06%
Bet365
2.15
3.1
3.1

Archena Sport v UD Caravaca H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Archena Sport v UD CaravacaTercera - Group 132-3
12/09/21UD Caravaca v Archena SportTercera - Group 131-2

Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Archena Sport has won 1 times, UD Caravaca has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca H2H Goals

The last 2 times Archena Sport have played UD Caravaca H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Archena Sport have scored an average of 2 goals per game and UD Caravaca has scored 2 goals per game.

Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Archena Sport Over 2.5 goals

In Archena Sport's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 68.4% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 31.6% of matches.

UD Caravaca Over 2.5 goals

In UD Caravaca's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 42.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 57.9% of matches.

Archena Sport Goals

Archena Sport has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 19 games. Archena Sport has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Archena Sport has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

UD Caravaca Goals

UD Caravaca has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 19 games. UD Caravaca has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals UD Caravaca has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Archena Sport Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Archena Sport has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

UD Caravaca Away Results

Whilst playing away, UD Caravaca has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 4 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Archena Sport Results

L W W D L L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Archena Sport v UD CaravacaTercera - Group 132-3
12/01/22Archena Sport v Bala AzulTercera - Group 133-2
09/01/22Mazarrón FC v Archena SportTercera - Group 130-2
11/12/21Archena Sport v CAP Ciudad de MurciaTercera - Group 132-2
04/12/21Yeclano v Archena SportTercera - Group 131-0
28/11/21Archena Sport v BullenseTercera - Group 131-2
21/11/21Cartagena II v Archena SportTercera - Group 132-0
13/11/21Archena Sport v La Union AtleticoTercera - Group 131-2
06/11/21Lorca Deportiva v Archena SportTercera - Group 132-1
30/10/21Archena Sport v Racing MurciaTercera - Group 131-2

UD Caravaca Results

W D L D L D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Archena Sport v UD CaravacaTercera - Group 132-3
09/01/22UD Caravaca v Huércal-OveraTercera - Group 131-1
18/12/21UD Caravaca v UCAM Murcia IITercera - Group 130-1
12/12/21Los Garres v UD CaravacaTercera - Group 131-1
05/12/21Mazarrón FC v UD CaravacaTercera - Group 133-0
28/11/21UD Caravaca v Bala AzulTercera - Group 131-1
21/11/21CAP Ciudad de Murcia v UD CaravacaTercera - Group 131-3
14/11/21UD Caravaca v YeclanoTercera - Group 131-1
07/11/21Bullense v UD CaravacaTercera - Group 132-0
31/10/21UD Caravaca v Cartagena IITercera - Group 131-1

Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Archena Sport will win are 44.4%, UD Caravaca will win are 30.1% and it will be a draw 25.6% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Archena Sport plays UD Caravaca?
In their last 2 H2H's they both won 1 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca start?
Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca starts at 15:30(GMT) on Sunday 16th January 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Archena Sport usually score?
In the last 19 games, Archena Sport has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does UD Caravaca usually score?
In the last 19 games, UD Caravaca has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Archena Sport usually concede?
In the last 19 games, Archena Sport has conceded on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does UD Caravaca usually concede?
In the last 19 games, UD Caravaca has conceded on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Archena Sport games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 68.4% of Archena Sport games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many UD Caravaca games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 42.1% of UD Caravaca games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Archena Sport last play UD Caravaca?
They last played in the Tercera - Group 13 on 16/01/2022. Archena Sport played at home vs UD Caravaca away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Archena Sport usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 30 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does UD Caravaca usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 41 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Archena Sport vs UD Caravaca?
The match between Archena Sport and UD Caravaca finished 2-3 after 90 minutes.
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading