12-Sep-2021 09:30 Calamonte vs Badajoz II start time

Calamonte vs Badajoz II Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Calamonte is playing against Badajoz II in the Spain Tercera - Group 14.

Based on the current form and odds of Calamonte & Badajoz II, our value bet for this match is for Calamonte to beat Badajoz II.

Please also look at our comprehensive Calamonte vs Badajoz II H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.20
Prediction: 1
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Calamonte vs Badajoz II Live Stream

#AD

Calamonte vs Badajoz II

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Calamonte vs Badajoz II Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Calamonte & Badajoz II's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
59.75%
23.29%
16.95%
Bet365
2.2
3.1
3.1

Calamonte v Badajoz II H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
12/09/21Calamonte v Badajoz IITercera - Group 141-1
26/09/20Calamonte v Badajoz IIClub Friendlies 12-0

Calamonte vs Badajoz II H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Calamonte has won 1 times, Badajoz II has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Calamonte vs Badajoz II H2H Goals

The last 2 times Calamonte have played Badajoz II H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Calamonte have scored an average of 1.5 goals per game and Badajoz II has scored 0.5 goals per game.

Calamonte vs Badajoz II Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Calamonte vs Badajoz II, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Calamonte vs Badajoz II Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Calamonte vs Badajoz II, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Calamonte Over 2.5 goals

In Calamonte's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Badajoz II Over 2.5 goals

In Badajoz II's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 29.4% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 70.6% of matches.

Calamonte Goals

Calamonte has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Calamonte has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Calamonte has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Badajoz II Goals

Badajoz II has managed to score an average of 0.9 goals per match in the last 17 games. Badajoz II has also conceded an average of 1.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Badajoz II has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Calamonte Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Calamonte has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Badajoz II Away Results

Whilst playing away, Badajoz II has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 3 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Calamonte Results

W D L W W D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
19/12/21Miajadas v CalamonteTercera - Group 140-4
12/12/21Calamonte v OlivenzaTercera - Group 140-0
05/12/21Diocesano v CalamonteTercera - Group 144-1
28/11/21Calamonte v LlerenenseTercera - Group 142-1
21/11/21Villafranca v CalamonteTercera - Group 140-1
14/11/21Calamonte v AzuagaTercera - Group 142-2
07/11/21Moralo v CalamonteTercera - Group 142-1
31/10/21Trujillo v CalamonteTercera - Group 140-0
24/10/21Calamonte v UP PlasenciaTercera - Group 142-1
17/10/21Aceuchal v CalamonteTercera - Group 141-0

Badajoz II Results

L L D L D W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
05/01/22Badajoz II v TrujilloTercera - Group 140-1
12/12/21UP Plasencia v Badajoz IITercera - Group 141-0
05/12/21Badajoz II v AceuchalTercera - Group 140-0
28/11/21Jerez v Badajoz IITercera - Group 141-0
21/11/21Badajoz II v ArroyoTercera - Group 141-1
14/11/21Don Álvaro v Badajoz IITercera - Group 141-3
07/11/21Badajoz II v Extremadura UD IITercera - Group 141-0
31/10/21Badajoz II v MoraloTercera - Group 141-2
24/10/21Miajadas v Badajoz IITercera - Group 141-1
17/10/21Badajoz II v OlivenzaTercera - Group 140-2

Calamonte vs Badajoz II FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Calamonte vs Badajoz II?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Calamonte will win are 59.8%, Badajoz II will win are 17.0% and it will be a draw 23.3% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Calamonte plays Badajoz II?
Calamonte has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Calamonte vs Badajoz II?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Calamonte vs Badajoz II start?
Calamonte vs Badajoz II starts at 09:30(GMT) on Sunday 12th September 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Calamonte usually score?
In the last 20 games, Calamonte has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Badajoz II usually score?
In the last 17 games, Badajoz II has scored on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Calamonte usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Calamonte has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Badajoz II usually concede?
In the last 17 games, Badajoz II has conceded on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Calamonte games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 55% of Calamonte games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Badajoz II games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 29.4% of Badajoz II games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Calamonte last play Badajoz II?
They last played in the Tercera - Group 14 on 12/09/2021. Calamonte played at home vs Badajoz II away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does Calamonte usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 51 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Badajoz II usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 41 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Calamonte vs Badajoz II on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Calamonte vs Badajoz II
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Calamonte vs Badajoz II?
The match between Calamonte and Badajoz II finished 1-1 after 90 minutes.
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading