16-Jan-2022 15:30 Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia start time

Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Don Álvaro is playing against UP Plasencia in the Spain Tercera - Group 14.

Based on the current form and odds of Don Álvaro & UP Plasencia, our value bet for this match is for Don Álvaro to beat UP Plasencia.

Please also look at our comprehensive Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.75
Prediction: 1
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia Live Stream

#AD

Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Don Álvaro & UP Plasencia's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
35.31%
27.6%
37.09%
Bet365
2.75
3.2
2.3

Don Álvaro v UP Plasencia H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Don Álvaro v UP PlasenciaTercera - Group 143-0
12/09/21UP Plasencia v Don ÁlvaroTercera - Group 144-1

Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Don Álvaro has won 1 times, UP Plasencia has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia H2H Goals

The last 2 times Don Álvaro have played UP Plasencia H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Don Álvaro have scored an average of 2 goals per game and UP Plasencia has scored 2 goals per game.

Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Don Álvaro Over 2.5 goals

In Don Álvaro's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 70.6% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 29.4% of matches.

UP Plasencia Over 2.5 goals

In UP Plasencia's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 30% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 70% of matches.

Don Álvaro Goals

Don Álvaro has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 17 games. Don Álvaro has also conceded an average of 1.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Don Álvaro has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

UP Plasencia Goals

UP Plasencia has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 20 games. UP Plasencia has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals UP Plasencia has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Don Álvaro Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Don Álvaro has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 3 out of the last 10 fixtures.

UP Plasencia Away Results

Whilst playing away, UP Plasencia has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 3 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Don Álvaro Results

W W L L D D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Don Álvaro v UP PlasenciaTercera - Group 143-0
18/12/21Don Álvaro v AceuchalTercera - Group 145-1
12/12/21Jerez v Don ÁlvaroTercera - Group 142-0
05/12/21Don Álvaro v ArroyoTercera - Group 142-3
28/11/21Don Álvaro v MoraloTercera - Group 140-0
21/11/21Extremadura UD II v Don ÁlvaroTercera - Group 141-1
14/11/21Don Álvaro v Badajoz IITercera - Group 141-3
07/11/21Miajadas v Don ÁlvaroTercera - Group 141-0
31/10/21Don Álvaro v OlivenzaTercera - Group 142-2
24/10/21Diocesano v Don ÁlvaroTercera - Group 144-0

UP Plasencia Results

L L W W W L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Don Álvaro v UP PlasenciaTercera - Group 143-0
19/12/21Extremadura UD II v UP PlasenciaTercera - Group 141-0
12/12/21UP Plasencia v Badajoz IITercera - Group 141-0
05/12/21Miajadas v UP PlasenciaTercera - Group 140-1
28/11/21UP Plasencia v OlivenzaTercera - Group 141-0
21/11/21Diocesano v UP PlasenciaTercera - Group 141-0
14/11/21UP Plasencia v LlerenenseTercera - Group 140-0
07/11/21Villafranca v UP PlasenciaTercera - Group 142-0
30/10/21UP Plasencia v AzuagaTercera - Group 141-1
24/10/21Calamonte v UP PlasenciaTercera - Group 142-1

Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Don Álvaro will win are 35.3%, UP Plasencia will win are 37.1% and it will be a draw 27.6% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Don Álvaro plays UP Plasencia?
In their last 2 H2H's they both won 1 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia start?
Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia starts at 15:30(GMT) on Sunday 16th January 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Don Álvaro usually score?
In the last 17 games, Don Álvaro has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does UP Plasencia usually score?
In the last 20 games, UP Plasencia has scored on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Don Álvaro usually concede?
In the last 17 games, Don Álvaro has conceded on average 1.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does UP Plasencia usually concede?
In the last 20 games, UP Plasencia has conceded on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Don Álvaro games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 70.6% of Don Álvaro games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many UP Plasencia games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 30% of UP Plasencia games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Don Álvaro last play UP Plasencia?
They last played in the Tercera - Group 14 on 16/01/2022. Don Álvaro played at home vs UP Plasencia away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Don Álvaro usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 30 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does UP Plasencia usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 38 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Don Álvaro vs UP Plasencia?
The match between Don Álvaro and UP Plasencia finished 3-0 after 90 minutes.
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading