16-Jan-2022 11:00 Villarrobledo vs San Clemente start time

Villarrobledo vs San Clemente Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Villarrobledo is playing against San Clemente in the Spain Tercera - Group 18.

Based on the current form and odds of Villarrobledo & San Clemente, our value bet for this match is for San Clemente to beat Villarrobledo.

Please also look at our comprehensive Villarrobledo vs San Clemente H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 9.00
Prediction: 2
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Villarrobledo vs San Clemente Live Stream

#AD

Villarrobledo vs San Clemente

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Villarrobledo vs San Clemente Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Villarrobledo & San Clemente's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
69.84%
19.4%
10.76%
Bet365
1.29
4.5
9

Villarrobledo v San Clemente H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Villarrobledo v San ClementeTercera - Group 182-0
19/09/21San Clemente v VillarrobledoTercera - Group 180-1

Villarrobledo vs San Clemente H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Villarrobledo has won 2 times, San Clemente has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Villarrobledo vs San Clemente H2H Goals

The last 2 times Villarrobledo have played San Clemente H2H there have been on average 1.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Villarrobledo have scored an average of 1.5 goals per game and San Clemente has scored 0 goals per game.

Villarrobledo vs San Clemente Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Villarrobledo vs San Clemente, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Villarrobledo vs San Clemente Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Villarrobledo vs San Clemente, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Villarrobledo Over 2.5 goals

In Villarrobledo's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 65% of matches.

San Clemente Over 2.5 goals

In San Clemente's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 31.6% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 68.4% of matches.

Villarrobledo Goals

Villarrobledo has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Villarrobledo has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Villarrobledo has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

San Clemente Goals

San Clemente has managed to score an average of 0.7 goals per match in the last 19 games. San Clemente has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals San Clemente has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Villarrobledo Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Villarrobledo has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 4 out of the last 11 fixtures.

San Clemente Away Results

Whilst playing away, San Clemente has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Villarrobledo Results

W L D D D W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Villarrobledo v San ClementeTercera - Group 182-0
09/01/22Azuqueca v VillarrobledoTercera - Group 181-0
05/01/22Villarrobledo v MiguelturreñoTercera - Group 182-2
19/12/21Villarrobledo v GuadalajaraTercera - Group 180-0
12/12/21Villarrubia v VillarrobledoTercera - Group 181-1
08/12/21Villarrobledo v IllescasTercera - Group 183-2
04/12/21Villacanas v VillarrobledoTercera - Group 182-1
28/11/21Villarrobledo v Ciudad RealTercera - Group 180-1
21/11/21Conquense v VillarrobledoTercera - Group 183-1
14/11/21Villarrobledo v AlmansaTercera - Group 182-0

San Clemente Results

L L L D L D L
DateMatchLeagueResult
16/01/22Villarrobledo v San ClementeTercera - Group 182-0
09/01/22San Clemente v TarancónTercera - Group 180-2
06/01/22Huracán Balazote v San ClementeTercera - Group 182-0
18/12/21San Clemente v Quintanar del ReyTercera - Group 180-0
12/12/21Azuqueca v San ClementeTercera - Group 184-0
08/12/21San Clemente v MiguelturreñoTercera - Group 181-1
04/12/21Guadalajara v San ClementeTercera - Group 181-0
28/11/21San Clemente v VillarrubiaTercera - Group 181-2
21/11/21Illescas v San ClementeTercera - Group 181-0
14/11/21San Clemente v VillacanasTercera - Group 181-0

Villarrobledo vs San Clemente FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Villarrobledo vs San Clemente?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Villarrobledo will win are 69.8%, San Clemente will win are 10.8% and it will be a draw 19.4% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Villarrobledo plays San Clemente?
Villarrobledo has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Villarrobledo vs San Clemente?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Villarrobledo vs San Clemente start?
Villarrobledo vs San Clemente starts at 11:00(GMT) on Sunday 16th January 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Villarrobledo usually score?
In the last 20 games, Villarrobledo has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does San Clemente usually score?
In the last 19 games, San Clemente has scored on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Villarrobledo usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Villarrobledo has conceded on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does San Clemente usually concede?
In the last 19 games, San Clemente has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Villarrobledo games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 35% of Villarrobledo games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many San Clemente games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 31.6% of San Clemente games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Villarrobledo last play San Clemente?
They last played in the Tercera - Group 18 on 16/01/2022. Villarrobledo played at home vs San Clemente away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Villarrobledo usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 41 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does San Clemente usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 45 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Villarrobledo vs San Clemente on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Villarrobledo vs San Clemente
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Villarrobledo vs San Clemente?
The match between Villarrobledo and San Clemente finished 2-0 after 90 minutes.
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading