28-Nov-2021 12:45 Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa start time

Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa Prediction & H2H

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Iraklis 1908 is playing against Larissa in the Greece Super League 2.

Based on the current form and odds of Iraklis 1908 & Larissa, our value bet for this match is for Iraklis 1908 to beat Larissa.

Please also look at our comprehensive Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 3.75
Prediction: 1
Bet365 Bet Credits
Bet365 Bet Credits
Bet365 Bet Credits Explained

Bet365 Bet Credits are one of the best new player promotions from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 Bet Credits guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Of just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa Live Stream

#AD

Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Iraklis 1908 & Larissa's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
34.29%
31.22%
34.49%
Bet365
3.75
3.1
1.91

Iraklis 1908 v Larissa H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
28/11/21Iraklis 1908 v LarissaSuper League 21-1

Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Iraklis 1908 has won 0 times, Larissa has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa H2H Goals

The last 1 times Iraklis 1908 have played Larissa H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Iraklis 1908 have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Larissa has scored 1 goals per game.

Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Iraklis 1908 Over 2.5 goals

In Iraklis 1908's last 7 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 28.6% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 71.4% of matches.

Larissa Over 2.5 goals

In Larissa's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 25% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 75% of matches.

Iraklis 1908 Goals

Iraklis 1908 has managed to score an average of 0.7 goals per match in the last 7 games. Iraklis 1908 has also conceded an average of 0.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Iraklis 1908 has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Larissa Goals

Larissa has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Larissa has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Larissa has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Iraklis 1908 Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Iraklis 1908 has won a total of 0 matches, lost a total of 0 and drawn 3 out of the last 3 fixtures.

Larissa Away Results

Whilst playing away, Larissa has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 4 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Iraklis 1908 Results

D D D D D L W
DateMatchLeagueResult
28/11/21Iraklis 1908 v LarissaSuper League 21-1
24/11/21Trikala v Iraklis 1908Super League 20-0
20/11/21Iraklis 1908 v PAOK IISuper League 20-0
14/11/21Olympiakos Volos v Iraklis 1908Super League 21-1
07/11/21Iraklis 1908 v Niki VolosSuper League 20-0
06/10/21Panserraikos v Iraklis 1908Greek Cup2-1
26/09/21Pierikos v Iraklis 1908Greek Cup1-2

Larissa Results

D W L W D D W
DateMatchLeagueResult
28/11/21Iraklis 1908 v LarissaSuper League 21-1
24/11/21Larissa v PanserraikosSuper League 22-0
20/11/21Olympiakos Piraeus II v LarissaSuper League 21-0
14/11/21Larissa v Apollon LarissaSuper League 22-0
26/10/21Larissa v PAS GianninaGreek Cup1-1
06/10/21Diagoras v LarissaGreek Cup1-1
26/09/21Apollon Larissa v LarissaGreek Cup0-3
10/08/21Aris v LarissaClub Friendlies0-0
15/05/21Larissa v PAS GianninaSuper League2-0
08/05/21Volos NFC v LarissaSuper League3-1

Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Iraklis 1908 will win are 34.3%, Larissa will win are 34.5% and it will be a draw 31.2% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Iraklis 1908 plays Larissa?
In their last 1 H2H's they both won 0 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa start?
Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa starts at 12:45(GMT) on Sunday 28th November 2021.
Faq Entry How many goals does Iraklis 1908 usually score?
In the last 7 games, Iraklis 1908 has scored on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Larissa usually score?
In the last 20 games, Larissa has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Iraklis 1908 usually concede?
In the last 7 games, Iraklis 1908 has conceded on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Larissa usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Larissa has conceded on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Iraklis 1908 games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 7 games, 28.6% of Iraklis 1908 games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Larissa games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 25% of Larissa games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Iraklis 1908 last play Larissa?
They last played in the Super League 2 on 28/11/2021. Iraklis 1908 played at home vs Larissa away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does Iraklis 1908 usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 62 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Larissa usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 47 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Iraklis 1908 vs Larissa?
The match between Iraklis 1908 and Larissa finished 1-1 after 90 minutes.
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading