25-Jun-2022 14:00 Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen start time

Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Kjelsås II is playing against Fyllingsdalen in the Norway 3. Division - Group 1.

Based on the current form and odds of Kjelsås II & Fyllingsdalen, our value bet for this match is for Kjelsås II to beat Fyllingsdalen.

Please also look at our comprehensive Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 4.75
Prediction: 1

Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen Live Stream

#AD

Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Kjelsås II & Fyllingsdalen's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
32.72%
23.22%
44.07%
Bet365
4.75
4.2
1.53

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
61.99%
38.01%
Bet365
1.44
2.7
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Kjelsås II v Fyllingsdalen H2H Results

Date Match League Result
25/06/22 Kjelsås II v Fyllingsdalen 3. Division - Group 1 0-2

Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Kjelsås II has won 0 times, Fyllingsdalen has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen H2H Goals

The last 1 times Kjelsås II have played Fyllingsdalen H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Kjelsås II have scored an average of 0 goals per game and Fyllingsdalen has scored 2 goals per game.

Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Kjelsås II Over 2.5 goals

In Kjelsås II's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 30.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 69.2% of matches.

Fyllingsdalen Over 2.5 goals

In Fyllingsdalen's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.

Kjelsås II Goals

Kjelsås II has managed to score an average of 0.7 goals per match in the last 13 games. Kjelsås II has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Kjelsås II has scored in a match is 2 with the least goals being 0

Fyllingsdalen Goals

Fyllingsdalen has managed to score an average of 2.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Fyllingsdalen has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Fyllingsdalen has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Kjelsås II Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Kjelsås II has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Fyllingsdalen Away Results

Whilst playing away, Fyllingsdalen has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 8 and drawn 0 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Kjelsås II Results

W L L L L L D
Date Match League Result
02/07/22 Grei v Kjelsås II 3. Division - Group 1 0-1
25/06/22 Kjelsås II v Fyllingsdalen 3. Division - Group 1 0-2
20/06/22 Nordstrand v Kjelsås II 3. Division - Group 1 1-0
13/06/22 Kjelsås II v Lokomotiv Oslo 3. Division - Group 1 1-2
07/06/22 Lyn v Kjelsås II 3. Division - Group 1 2-0
31/05/22 Kjelsås II v Skeid II 3. Division - Group 1 0-1
22/05/22 Sandviken v Kjelsås II 3. Division - Group 1 1-1
14/05/22 Kjelsås II v Grorud II 3. Division - Group 1 2-1
09/05/22 Oppsal v Kjelsås II 3. Division - Group 1 1-1
01/05/22 Kjelsås II v IF Ready 3. Division - Group 1 1-2

Fyllingsdalen Results

W W W W L D L
Date Match League Result
02/07/22 Fyllingsdalen v IF Ready 3. Division - Group 1 2-0
25/06/22 Kjelsås II v Fyllingsdalen 3. Division - Group 1 0-2
17/06/22 Fyllingsdalen v Frøya 3. Division - Group 1 2-0
12/06/22 Grei v Fyllingsdalen 3. Division - Group 1 0-3
05/06/22 Fyllingsdalen v Stabæk II 3. Division - Group 1 3-4
28/05/22 Fyllingsdalen v Lokomotiv Oslo 3. Division - Group 1 1-1
22/05/22 Lyn v Fyllingsdalen 3. Division - Group 1 3-1
19/05/22 Bjarg v Fyllingsdalen NM Cup 2-1
14/05/22 Fyllingsdalen v Oppsal 3. Division - Group 1 4-2
07/05/22 Sandviken v Fyllingsdalen 3. Division - Group 1 4-3

Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen FAQ

Faq Entry Who wins the most when Kjelsås II plays Fyllingsdalen?
Fyllingsdalen has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen start?
Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen starts at 14:00(GMT) on Saturday 25th June 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kjelsås II usually score?
In the last 13 games, Kjelsås II has scored on average 0.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Fyllingsdalen usually score?
In the last 20 games, Fyllingsdalen has scored on average 2.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Kjelsås II usually concede?
In the last 13 games, Kjelsås II has conceded on average 1.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Fyllingsdalen usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Fyllingsdalen has conceded on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Kjelsås II games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 13 games, 30.8% of Kjelsås II games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Fyllingsdalen games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 75% of Fyllingsdalen games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Kjelsås II last play Fyllingsdalen?
They last played in the 3. Division - Group 1 on 25/06/2022. Kjelsås II played at home vs Fyllingsdalen away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Kjelsås II usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 50 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Fyllingsdalen usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 30 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Kjelsås II vs Fyllingsdalen?
The match between Kjelsås II and Fyllingsdalen finished 0-2 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading