15-Jan-2022 22:00 Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit start time

Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Catedráticos Elite is playing against Coras de Nayarit in the Mexico Liga Premier Serie A.

Based on the current form and odds of Catedráticos Elite & Coras de Nayarit, our value bet for this match is for Catedráticos Elite to beat Coras de Nayarit.

Please also look at our comprehensive Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 3.50
Prediction: 1
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit Live Stream

#AD

Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Catedráticos Elite & Coras de Nayarit's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
31.96%
25.74%
42.3%
Bet365
3.5
3.6
1.83

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
50.15%
49.85%
Bet365
1.9
1.9

Catedráticos Elite v Coras de Nayarit H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/22Catedráticos Elite v Coras de NayaritLiga Premier Serie A0-2
18/09/21Coras de Nayarit v Catedráticos EliteLiga Premier Serie A2-2

Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Catedráticos Elite has won 0 times, Coras de Nayarit has won 1 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit H2H Goals

The last 2 times Catedráticos Elite have played Coras de Nayarit H2H there have been on average 3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Catedráticos Elite have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Coras de Nayarit has scored 2 goals per game.

Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Catedráticos Elite Over 2.5 goals

In Catedráticos Elite's last 14 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 57.1% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 42.9% of matches.

Coras de Nayarit Over 2.5 goals

In Coras de Nayarit's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.

Catedráticos Elite Goals

Catedráticos Elite has managed to score an average of 0.9 goals per match in the last 14 games. Catedráticos Elite has also conceded an average of 2.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Catedráticos Elite has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Coras de Nayarit Goals

Coras de Nayarit has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Coras de Nayarit has also conceded an average of 1.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Coras de Nayarit has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Catedráticos Elite Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Catedráticos Elite has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Coras de Nayarit Away Results

Whilst playing away, Coras de Nayarit has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Catedráticos Elite Results

L W L L L L D
DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/22Catedráticos Elite v Coras de NayaritLiga Premier Serie A0-2
27/11/21Catedráticos Elite v Leones NegrosLiga Premier Serie A3-2
23/11/21Colima v Catedráticos EliteLiga Premier Serie A3-0
13/11/21Catedráticos Elite v Estudiantes TecosLiga Premier Serie A0-2
10/11/21Mazorqueros v Catedráticos EliteLiga Premier Serie A2-0
06/11/21Catedráticos Elite v Gavilanes FC MatamorosLiga Premier Serie A1-3
30/10/21Catedráticos Elite v Correcaminos UAT IILiga Premier Serie A1-1
23/10/21Tritons Vallarta v Catedráticos EliteLiga Premier Serie A4-0
16/10/21Catedráticos Elite v Atlético SaltilloLiga Premier Serie A1-0
13/10/21Cimarrones de Sonora II v Catedráticos EliteLiga Premier Serie A3-0

Coras de Nayarit Results

W D L W L W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
15/01/22Catedráticos Elite v Coras de NayaritLiga Premier Serie A0-2
05/12/21Cafetaleros de Tapachula v Coras de NayaritLiga Premier Serie A3-3
02/12/21Coras de Nayarit v Cafetaleros de TapachulaLiga Premier Serie A0-2
27/11/21Tritons Vallarta v Coras de NayaritLiga Premier Serie A0-3
20/11/21Coras de Nayarit v Atlético SaltilloLiga Premier Serie A0-1
13/11/21Cimarrones de Sonora II v Coras de NayaritLiga Premier Serie A0-3
11/11/21Coras de Nayarit v DurangoLiga Premier Serie A0-3
06/11/21UA Zacatecas v Coras de NayaritLiga Premier Serie A1-2
30/10/21Coras de Nayarit v Mineros de FresnilloLiga Premier Serie A4-0
23/10/21Correcaminos UAT II v Coras de NayaritLiga Premier Serie A0-2

Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Catedráticos Elite will win are 32.0%, Coras de Nayarit will win are 42.3% and it will be a draw 25.7% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Catedráticos Elite plays Coras de Nayarit?
Coras de Nayarit has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 2 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit start?
Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit starts at 22:00(GMT) on Saturday 15th January 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Catedráticos Elite usually score?
In the last 14 games, Catedráticos Elite has scored on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Coras de Nayarit usually score?
In the last 20 games, Coras de Nayarit has scored on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Catedráticos Elite usually concede?
In the last 14 games, Catedráticos Elite has conceded on average 2.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Coras de Nayarit usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Coras de Nayarit has conceded on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Catedráticos Elite games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 14 games, 57.1% of Catedráticos Elite games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Coras de Nayarit games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 55% of Coras de Nayarit games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Catedráticos Elite last play Coras de Nayarit?
They last played in the Liga Premier Serie A on 15/01/2022. Catedráticos Elite played at home vs Coras de Nayarit away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Catedráticos Elite usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 14 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Coras de Nayarit usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Catedráticos Elite vs Coras de Nayarit?
The match between Catedráticos Elite and Coras de Nayarit finished 0-2 after 90 minutes.
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading