15-May-2022 14:00 Rågsved vs Stocksund start time

Rågsved vs Stocksund Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Rågsved is playing against Stocksund in the Sweden Division 2: Norra Svealand.

Based on the current form and odds of Rågsved & Stocksund, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Rågsved vs Stocksund H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.48
Prediction: Over 2.5
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Rågsved vs Stocksund Live Stream

#AD

Rågsved vs Stocksund

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Rågsved vs Stocksund Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Rågsved & Stocksund's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
30.38%
21.89%
47.73%
Bet365
3.25
4
1.8

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
67.45%
32.54%
Bet365
1.48
2.6

Rågsved v Stocksund H2H Results

Date Match League Result
15/05/22 Rågsved v Stocksund Division 2: Norra Svealand 2-4

Rågsved vs Stocksund H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Rågsved has won 0 times, Stocksund has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Rågsved vs Stocksund H2H Goals

The last 1 times Rågsved have played Stocksund H2H there have been on average 6 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 6 goals and the lowest scoring match 6 goals. Rågsved have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Stocksund has scored 4 goals per game.

Rågsved vs Stocksund Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Rågsved vs Stocksund, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Rågsved vs Stocksund Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Rågsved vs Stocksund, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Rågsved Over 2.5 goals

In Rågsved's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 81.8% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 18.2% of matches.

Stocksund Over 2.5 goals

In Stocksund's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 85% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 15% of matches.

Rågsved Goals

Rågsved has managed to score an average of 2.1 goals per match in the last 11 games. Rågsved has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Rågsved has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Stocksund Goals

Stocksund has managed to score an average of 3 goals per match in the last 20 games. Stocksund has also conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Stocksund has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 1

Rågsved Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Rågsved has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 0 out of the last 6 fixtures.

Stocksund Away Results

Whilst playing away, Stocksund has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Rågsved Results

W L L D W L W
Date Match League Result
26/05/22 Rågsved v Forsbacka Division 2: Norra Svealand 3-1
22/05/22 Hudiksvall v Rågsved Division 2: Norra Svealand 3-1
15/05/22 Rågsved v Stocksund Division 2: Norra Svealand 2-4
08/05/22 Uppsala v Rågsved Division 2: Norra Svealand 2-2
01/05/22 Rågsved v IFK Österåker Division 2: Norra Svealand 1-0
24/04/22 Kungsängen v Rågsved Division 2: Norra Svealand 5-1
15/04/22 Rågsved v Gute Division 2: Norra Svealand 2-1
10/04/22 Rågsved v Korsnäs IF FK Division 2: Norra Svealand 4-1
02/04/22 Kvarnsveden v Rågsved Division 2: Norra Svealand 0-2
19/08/21 Rågsved v AIK Svenska Cupen 0-5

Stocksund Results

L W W W W W D
Date Match League Result
25/05/22 IFK Österåker v Stocksund Division 2: Norra Svealand 3-1
21/05/22 Stocksund v Kungsängen Division 2: Norra Svealand 1-0
15/05/22 Rågsved v Stocksund Division 2: Norra Svealand 2-4
08/05/22 Stocksund v Korsnäs IF FK Division 2: Norra Svealand 5-0
30/04/22 Kvarnsveden v Stocksund Division 2: Norra Svealand 0-7
23/04/22 Stocksund v Sandvikens AIK Division 2: Norra Svealand 2-0
14/04/22 Skiljebo v Stocksund Division 2: Norra Svealand 1-1
09/04/22 Stocksund v Järfälla Division 2: Norra Svealand 2-1
06/02/22 Dalkurd v Stocksund Club Friendlies 3 5-1
27/11/21 Gute v Stocksund Division 2: Norra Svealand 1-3

Rågsved vs Stocksund FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Rågsved vs Stocksund?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Rågsved will win are 30.4%, Stocksund will win are 47.7% and it will be a draw 21.9% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Rågsved plays Stocksund?
Stocksund has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Rågsved vs Stocksund?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Rågsved vs Stocksund start?
Rågsved vs Stocksund starts at 14:00(GMT) on Sunday 15th May 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Rågsved usually score?
In the last 11 games, Rågsved has scored on average 2.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Stocksund usually score?
In the last 20 games, Stocksund has scored on average 3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Rågsved usually concede?
In the last 11 games, Rågsved has conceded on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Stocksund usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Stocksund has conceded on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Rågsved games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 11 games, 81.8% of Rågsved games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Stocksund games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 85% of Stocksund games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Rågsved last play Stocksund?
They last played in the Division 2: Norra Svealand on 15/05/2022. Rågsved played at home vs Stocksund away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Rågsved usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 58 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Stocksund usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Rågsved vs Stocksund on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Rågsved vs Stocksund
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Rågsved vs Stocksund?
The match between Rågsved and Stocksund finished 2-4 after 90 minutes.
WinSmart - AI Betting

WinSmart - AI Betting

Ultimate AI Service - Free Trial

Free Trial

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading