15-May-2022 18:00 Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense start time

Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Colorado Caieiras is playing against Mauaense in the Brazil Paulista Série B.

Based on the current form and odds of Colorado Caieiras & Mauaense, our value bet for this match is for Mauaense to beat Colorado Caieiras.

Please also look at our comprehensive Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.90
Prediction: 2
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense Live Stream

#AD

Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Colorado Caieiras & Mauaense's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
33.71%
26.34%
39.95%
Bet365
2.1
3.4
2.9

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
48.07%
51.93%
Bet365
1.85
1.95

Colorado Caieiras v Mauaense H2H Results

Date Match League Result
15/05/22 Colorado Caieiras v Mauaense Paulista Série B 2-2
18/09/21 Mauaense v Colorado Caieiras Paulista Série B 2-3
29/08/21 Colorado Caieiras v Mauaense Paulista Série B 1-2

Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense H2H Results

In the last 3 head to head games Colorado Caieiras has won 1 times, Mauaense has won 1 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense H2H Goals

The last 3 times Colorado Caieiras have played Mauaense H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Colorado Caieiras have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Mauaense has scored 2 goals per game.

Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense Over 2.5 goals

In the last 3 games between Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense Over 3.5 goals

In the last 3 games between Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense, there has been over 3.5 goals in 66.7% of matches and under 3.5 goals 33.3% of the time.

Colorado Caieiras Over 2.5 goals

In Colorado Caieiras's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 35.3% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 64.7% of matches.

Mauaense Over 2.5 goals

In Mauaense's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 60% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 40% of matches.

Colorado Caieiras Goals

Colorado Caieiras has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 17 games. Colorado Caieiras has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Colorado Caieiras has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Mauaense Goals

Mauaense has managed to score an average of 1.3 goals per match in the last 20 games. Mauaense has also conceded an average of 1.7 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Mauaense has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Colorado Caieiras Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Colorado Caieiras has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 3 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Mauaense Away Results

Whilst playing away, Mauaense has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 3 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Colorado Caieiras Results

W D D D D L L
Date Match League Result
22/05/22 Jabaquara v Colorado Caieiras Paulista Série B 0-2
15/05/22 Colorado Caieiras v Mauaense Paulista Série B 2-2
08/05/22 ECUS v Colorado Caieiras Paulista Série B 2-2
30/04/22 SKA Brasil v Colorado Caieiras Paulista Série B 1-1
24/04/22 Colorado Caieiras v Mauá Paulista Série B 1-1
02/10/21 USAC v Colorado Caieiras Paulista Série B 2-0
29/09/21 Colorado Caieiras v USAC Paulista Série B 0-2
26/09/21 Flamengo SP v Colorado Caieiras Paulista Série B 1-0
22/09/21 Colorado Caieiras v Barcelona EC Paulista Série B 1-0
18/09/21 Mauaense v Colorado Caieiras Paulista Série B 2-3

Mauaense Results

W D L D W L L
Date Match League Result
22/05/22 Mauaense v ECUS Paulista Série B 1-0
15/05/22 Colorado Caieiras v Mauaense Paulista Série B 2-2
08/05/22 Mauaense v Mauá Paulista Série B 1-2
01/05/22 Jabaquara v Mauaense Paulista Série B 0-0
24/04/22 Mauaense v SKA Brasil Paulista Série B 3-2
26/09/21 Paulista v Mauaense Paulista Série B 5-0
22/09/21 Mauaense v Flamengo SP Paulista Série B 1-4
18/09/21 Mauaense v Colorado Caieiras Paulista Série B 2-3
15/09/21 Guarulhos v Mauaense Paulista Série B 1-2
11/09/21 Mauaense v Barcelona EC Paulista Série B 1-3

Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Colorado Caieiras will win are 33.7%, Mauaense will win are 39.9% and it will be a draw 26.3% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Colorado Caieiras plays Mauaense?
In their last 3 H2H's they both won 1 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense start?
Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense starts at 18:00(GMT) on Sunday 15th May 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Colorado Caieiras usually score?
In the last 17 games, Colorado Caieiras has scored on average 1.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Mauaense usually score?
In the last 20 games, Mauaense has scored on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Colorado Caieiras usually concede?
In the last 17 games, Colorado Caieiras has conceded on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Mauaense usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Mauaense has conceded on average 1.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Colorado Caieiras games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 35.3% of Colorado Caieiras games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Mauaense games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 60% of Mauaense games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Colorado Caieiras last play Mauaense?
They last played in the Paulista Série B on 15/05/2022. Colorado Caieiras played at home vs Mauaense away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does Colorado Caieiras usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 17 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Mauaense usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Colorado Caieiras vs Mauaense?
The match between Colorado Caieiras and Mauaense finished 2-2 after 90 minutes.
WinSmart - AI Betting

WinSmart - AI Betting

Ultimate AI Service - Free Trial

Free Trial

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading