07-Aug-2022 20:00 Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta start time

Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip
Venezuela Venezuela

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Yaracuyanos is playing against Nueva Esparta in the Venezuela Segunda Division.

Based on the current form and odds of Yaracuyanos & Nueva Esparta, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 2.40
Prediction: Over 2.5

Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta Live Stream

#AD

Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Yaracuyanos & Nueva Esparta's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
51.14%
26.39%
22.47%
Bet365
1.91
3.2
3.6

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
41.97%
58.03%
Bet365
2.4
1.53
$20 Free Bet

$20 Free Bet

Claim your free bet!

$20 Free Bet

Yaracuyanos v Nueva Esparta H2H Results

Date Match League Result
07/08/22 Yaracuyanos v Nueva Esparta Segunda Division 2-0
02/04/22 Nueva Esparta v Yaracuyanos Segunda Division 0-2

Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games Yaracuyanos has won 2 times, Nueva Esparta has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta H2H Goals

The last 2 times Yaracuyanos have played Nueva Esparta H2H there have been on average 2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 2 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. Yaracuyanos have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Nueva Esparta has scored 0 goals per game.

Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Yaracuyanos Over 2.5 goals

In Yaracuyanos's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 60% of matches.

Nueva Esparta Over 2.5 goals

In Nueva Esparta's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 23.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 76.5% of matches.

Yaracuyanos Goals

Yaracuyanos has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Yaracuyanos has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Yaracuyanos has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Nueva Esparta Goals

Nueva Esparta has managed to score an average of 0.8 goals per match in the last 17 games. Nueva Esparta has also conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Nueva Esparta has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Yaracuyanos Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Yaracuyanos has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Nueva Esparta Away Results

Whilst playing away, Nueva Esparta has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 3 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Yaracuyanos Results

W L W W W W D
Date Match League Result
07/08/22 Yaracuyanos v Nueva Esparta Segunda Division 2-0
30/07/22 Angostura v Yaracuyanos Segunda Division 4-3
23/07/22 Academia Anzoátegui v Yaracuyanos Segunda Division 1-2
16/07/22 Yaracuyanos v Fundación AIFI Segunda Division 2-1
09/07/22 Libertador v Yaracuyanos Segunda Division 0-2
02/07/22 Yaracuyanos v Dinamo Puerto La Cruz Segunda Division 1-0
19/06/22 Atlético La Cruz v Yaracuyanos Segunda Division 1-1
11/06/22 Yaracuyanos v Bolívar Segunda Division 3-0
28/05/22 Bolívar v Yaracuyanos Segunda Division 3-0
21/05/22 Yaracuyanos v Atlético La Cruz Segunda Division 1-3

Nueva Esparta Results

L D D W L D D
Date Match League Result
07/08/22 Yaracuyanos v Nueva Esparta Segunda Division 2-0
30/07/22 Nueva Esparta v Fundación AIFI Segunda Division 1-1
23/07/22 Libertador v Nueva Esparta Segunda Division 1-1
16/07/22 Nueva Esparta v Dinamo Puerto La Cruz Segunda Division 2-1
10/07/22 Atlético La Cruz v Nueva Esparta Segunda Division 1-0
02/07/22 Nueva Esparta v Bolívar Segunda Division 1-1
18/06/22 Petare v Nueva Esparta Segunda Division 1-1
11/06/22 Nueva Esparta v Academia Anzoátegui Segunda Division 0-2
28/05/22 Academia Anzoátegui v Nueva Esparta Segunda Division 2-1
21/05/22 Nueva Esparta v Petare Segunda Division 1-0

Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Yaracuyanos will win are 51.1%, Nueva Esparta will win are 22.5% and it will be a draw 26.4% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Yaracuyanos plays Nueva Esparta?
Yaracuyanos has won the most games, winning 2 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta start?
Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta starts at 20:00(GMT) on Sunday 7th August 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Yaracuyanos usually score?
In the last 20 games, Yaracuyanos has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Nueva Esparta usually score?
In the last 17 games, Nueva Esparta has scored on average 0.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Yaracuyanos usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Yaracuyanos has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Nueva Esparta usually concede?
In the last 17 games, Nueva Esparta has conceded on average 1.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Yaracuyanos games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 40% of Yaracuyanos games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Nueva Esparta games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 23.5% of Nueva Esparta games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Yaracuyanos last play Nueva Esparta?
They last played in the Segunda Division on 07/08/2022. Yaracuyanos played at home vs Nueva Esparta away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Yaracuyanos usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 45 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Nueva Esparta usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 62 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Yaracuyanos vs Nueva Esparta?
The match between Yaracuyanos and Nueva Esparta finished 2-0 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading