25-Jun-2022 22:30 FC Frederick vs First State start time

FC Frederick vs First State Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip
USA USA

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

FC Frederick is playing against First State in the USA NPSL.

Based on the current form and odds of FC Frederick & First State, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive FC Frederick vs First State H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.48
Prediction: Over 2.5

FC Frederick vs First State Live Stream

#AD

FC Frederick vs First State

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

FC Frederick vs First State Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks FC Frederick & First State's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
54.65%
19.83%
25.52%
Bet365
1.57
4.33
4

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
73.89%
26.12%
Bet365
1.48
2.6
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

FC Frederick v First State H2H Results

Date Match League Result
25/06/22 FC Frederick v First State NPSL 4-3
07/06/22 First State v FC Frederick NPSL 2-2

FC Frederick vs First State H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games FC Frederick has won 1 times, First State has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

FC Frederick vs First State H2H Goals

The last 2 times FC Frederick have played First State H2H there have been on average 5.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 7 goals and the lowest scoring match 4 goals. FC Frederick have scored an average of 3 goals per game and First State has scored 2.5 goals per game.

FC Frederick vs First State Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between FC Frederick vs First State, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

FC Frederick vs First State Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between FC Frederick vs First State, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

FC Frederick Over 2.5 goals

In FC Frederick's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 89.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 10.5% of matches.

First State Over 2.5 goals

In First State's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 94.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 5.3% of matches.

FC Frederick Goals

FC Frederick has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 19 games. FC Frederick has also conceded an average of 2.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals FC Frederick has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

First State Goals

First State has managed to score an average of 2.2 goals per match in the last 19 games. First State has also conceded an average of 2.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals First State has scored in a match is 8 with the least goals being 0

FC Frederick Home Results

Whilst playing at home, FC Frederick has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 0 out of the last 10 fixtures.

First State Away Results

Whilst playing away, First State has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.

FC Frederick Results

L W L L D L W
Date Match League Result
02/07/22 Virginia Beach City v FC Frederick NPSL 2-1
25/06/22 FC Frederick v First State NPSL 4-3
17/06/22 Alexandria Reds v FC Frederick NPSL 2-0
11/06/22 FC Frederick v Northern Virginia United NPSL 2-3
07/06/22 First State v FC Frederick NPSL 2-2
04/06/22 Northern Virginia United v FC Frederick NPSL 2-1
01/06/22 FC Frederick v Grove Soccer United NPSL 4-0
28/05/22 FC Frederick v Alexandria Reds NPSL 1-3
21/05/22 FC Frederick v Virginia Beach City NPSL 2-1
06/07/21 FC Frederick v Philadelphia Lone Star NPSL 2-0

First State Results

L L W L D D L
Date Match League Result
02/07/22 First State v Grove Soccer United NPSL 1-2
25/06/22 FC Frederick v First State NPSL 4-3
19/06/22 Grove Soccer United v First State NPSL 0-3
18/06/22 Virginia Beach City v First State NPSL 5-3
11/06/22 First State v Virginia Beach City NPSL 1-1
07/06/22 First State v FC Frederick NPSL 2-2
03/06/22 Alexandria Reds v First State NPSL 3-0
28/05/22 Northern Virginia United v First State NPSL 2-1
22/05/22 First State v Northern Virginia United NPSL 2-4
03/07/21 First State v Electric City Shock NPSL 5-1

FC Frederick vs First State FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match FC Frederick vs First State?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that FC Frederick will win are 54.7%, First State will win are 25.5% and it will be a draw 19.8% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when FC Frederick plays First State?
FC Frederick has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on FC Frederick vs First State?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match FC Frederick vs First State start?
FC Frederick vs First State starts at 22:30(GMT) on Saturday 25th June 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does FC Frederick usually score?
In the last 19 games, FC Frederick has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does First State usually score?
In the last 19 games, First State has scored on average 2.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does FC Frederick usually concede?
In the last 19 games, FC Frederick has conceded on average 2.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does First State usually concede?
In the last 19 games, First State has conceded on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many FC Frederick games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 89.5% of FC Frederick games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many First State games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 94.7% of First State games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did FC Frederick last play First State?
They last played in the NPSL on 25/06/2022. FC Frederick played at home vs First State away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does FC Frederick usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 19 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does First State usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 19 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch FC Frederick vs First State on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match FC Frederick vs First State
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between FC Frederick vs First State?
The match between FC Frederick and First State finished 4-3 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading