25-Jun-2022 22:00 Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers start time

Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip
USA USA

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Miami Dutch Lions is playing against Central Florida Panthers in the USA NPSL.

Based on the current form and odds of Miami Dutch Lions & Central Florida Panthers, our value bet for this match is for Miami Dutch Lions to beat Central Florida Panthers.

Please also look at our comprehensive Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 4.33
Prediction: 1

Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers Live Stream

#AD

Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Miami Dutch Lions & Central Florida Panthers's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
24.59%
21.11%
54.29%
Bet365
4.33
4.5
1.5

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
66.5%
33.49%
Bet365
1.4
2.88
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Miami Dutch Lions v Central Florida Panthers H2H Results

Date Match League Result
25/06/22 Miami Dutch Lions v Central Florida Panthers NPSL 0-5
25/05/22 Central Florida Panthers v Miami Dutch Lions NPSL 1-0
12/06/21 Miami Dutch Lions v Central Florida Panthers NPSL 4-1
26/05/21 Central Florida Panthers v Miami Dutch Lions NPSL 1-2

Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers H2H Results

In the last 4 head to head games Miami Dutch Lions has won 2 times, Central Florida Panthers has won 2 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers H2H Goals

The last 4 times Miami Dutch Lions have played Central Florida Panthers H2H there have been on average 3.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Miami Dutch Lions have scored an average of 1.5 goals per game and Central Florida Panthers has scored 2 goals per game.

Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers Over 2.5 goals

In the last 4 games between Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers, there has been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals 25% of the time.

Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers Over 3.5 goals

In the last 4 games between Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

Miami Dutch Lions Over 2.5 goals

In Miami Dutch Lions's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

Central Florida Panthers Over 2.5 goals

In Central Florida Panthers's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 73.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 26.3% of matches.

Miami Dutch Lions Goals

Miami Dutch Lions has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Miami Dutch Lions has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Miami Dutch Lions has scored in a match is 10 with the least goals being 0

Central Florida Panthers Goals

Central Florida Panthers has managed to score an average of 2.3 goals per match in the last 19 games. Central Florida Panthers has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Central Florida Panthers has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Miami Dutch Lions Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Miami Dutch Lions has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 1 out of the last 11 fixtures.

Central Florida Panthers Away Results

Whilst playing away, Central Florida Panthers has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Miami Dutch Lions Results

D L L D L L L
Date Match League Result
02/07/22 Naples United v Miami Dutch Lions NPSL 0-0
25/06/22 Miami Dutch Lions v Central Florida Panthers NPSL 0-5
19/06/22 Miami United v Miami Dutch Lions NPSL 5-2
16/06/22 Miami Dutch Lions v Naples United NPSL 2-2
12/06/22 Miami Dutch Lions v Magia NPSL 3-5
05/06/22 Miami Dutch Lions v Miami Beach NPSL 0-1
01/06/22 Miami Dutch Lions v Miami United NPSL 0-1
25/05/22 Central Florida Panthers v Miami Dutch Lions NPSL 1-0
21/05/22 Magia v Miami Dutch Lions NPSL 0-1
14/07/21 Miami Dutch Lions v Naples United NPSL 1-4

Central Florida Panthers Results

W W W W D L W
Date Match League Result
29/06/22 Central Florida Panthers v Miami United NPSL 3-2
25/06/22 Miami Dutch Lions v Central Florida Panthers NPSL 0-5
18/06/22 Magia v Central Florida Panthers NPSL 1-5
11/06/22 Central Florida Panthers v Miami Beach NPSL 4-2
08/06/22 Naples United v Central Florida Panthers NPSL
29/05/22 Miami United v Central Florida Panthers NPSL 1-0
25/05/22 Central Florida Panthers v Miami Dutch Lions NPSL 1-0
21/05/22 Miami Beach v Central Florida Panthers NPSL 1-0
08/05/22 Central Florida Panthers v Magia NPSL 4-1
10/07/21 Boca Raton v Central Florida Panthers NPSL 3-0

Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Miami Dutch Lions will win are 24.6%, Central Florida Panthers will win are 54.3% and it will be a draw 21.1% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Miami Dutch Lions plays Central Florida Panthers?
In their last 4 H2H's they both won 2 games in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers start?
Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers starts at 22:00(GMT) on Saturday 25th June 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Miami Dutch Lions usually score?
In the last 20 games, Miami Dutch Lions has scored on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Central Florida Panthers usually score?
In the last 19 games, Central Florida Panthers has scored on average 2.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Miami Dutch Lions usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Miami Dutch Lions has conceded on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Central Florida Panthers usually concede?
In the last 19 games, Central Florida Panthers has conceded on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Miami Dutch Lions games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 70% of Miami Dutch Lions games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Central Florida Panthers games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 73.7% of Central Florida Panthers games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Miami Dutch Lions last play Central Florida Panthers?
They last played in the NPSL on 25/06/2022. Miami Dutch Lions played at home vs Central Florida Panthers away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does Miami Dutch Lions usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 20 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Central Florida Panthers usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 19 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Miami Dutch Lions vs Central Florida Panthers?
The match between Miami Dutch Lions and Central Florida Panthers finished 0-5 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading