25-Jun-2022 02:00 San Ramon W vs Academica SC start time

San Ramon W vs Academica SC Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip
USA USA

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

San Ramon W is playing against Academica SC in the USA WPSL.

Based on the current form and odds of San Ramon W & Academica SC, our value bet for this match is for San Ramon W to beat Academica SC.

Please also look at our comprehensive San Ramon W vs Academica SC H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 2.20
Prediction: 1

San Ramon W vs Academica SC Live Stream

#AD

San Ramon W vs Academica SC

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

San Ramon W vs Academica SC Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks San Ramon W & Academica SC's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
63.23%
20.29%
16.48%
Bet365
2.2
3.2
3

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
58.56%
41.44%
Bet365
1.73
2.08
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

San Ramon W v Academica SC H2H Results

Date Match League Result
25/06/22 San Ramon W v Academica SC WPSL 3-1
12/06/22 Academica SC v San Ramon W WPSL 3-3

San Ramon W vs Academica SC H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games San Ramon W has won 1 times, Academica SC has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

San Ramon W vs Academica SC H2H Goals

The last 2 times San Ramon W have played Academica SC H2H there have been on average 5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 6 goals and the lowest scoring match 4 goals. San Ramon W have scored an average of 3 goals per game and Academica SC has scored 2 goals per game.

San Ramon W vs Academica SC Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between San Ramon W vs Academica SC, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

San Ramon W vs Academica SC Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between San Ramon W vs Academica SC, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

San Ramon W Over 2.5 goals

In San Ramon W's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 64.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35.3% of matches.

Academica SC Over 2.5 goals

In Academica SC's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 54.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45.5% of matches.

San Ramon W Goals

San Ramon W has managed to score an average of 1.7 goals per match in the last 17 games. San Ramon W has also conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals San Ramon W has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Academica SC Goals

Academica SC has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 11 games. Academica SC has also conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Academica SC has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

San Ramon W Home Results

Whilst playing at home, San Ramon W has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Academica SC Away Results

Whilst playing away, Academica SC has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 1 out of the last 6 fixtures.

San Ramon W Results

W L W D D D L
Date Match League Result
01/07/22 San Ramon W v Bay Area W WPSL 6-0
27/06/22 Fresno Freeze W v San Ramon W WPSL 3-0
25/06/22 San Ramon W v Academica SC WPSL 3-1
18/06/22 San Ramon W v Pleasanton Rage W WPSL 1-1
13/06/22 San Ramon W v Fresno Freeze W WPSL 1-1
12/06/22 Academica SC v San Ramon W WPSL 3-3
06/06/22 Bay Area W v San Ramon W WPSL 2-0
22/05/22 Pleasanton Rage W v San Ramon W WPSL 0-1
25/07/21 San Ramon W v Marin FC Alliance W WPSL 1-2
21/07/21 San Ramon W v Bay Area W WPSL 1-3

Academica SC Results

D L D D L D L
Date Match League Result
27/06/22 Academica SC v Pleasanton Rage W WPSL 1-1
25/06/22 San Ramon W v Academica SC WPSL 3-1
20/06/22 Academica SC v Fresno Freeze W WPSL 1-1
18/06/22 Bay Area W v Academica SC WPSL 0-0
13/06/22 Pleasanton Rage W v Academica SC WPSL 2-1
12/06/22 Academica SC v San Ramon W WPSL 3-3
30/05/22 Fresno Freeze W v Academica SC WPSL 2-0
08/03/20 Academica SC v Davis NPSL 2-0
01/03/20 Sonoma County Sol v Academica SC NPSL 0-3
08/05/19 Academica SC v El Farolito US Open Cup 1-2

San Ramon W vs Academica SC FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match San Ramon W vs Academica SC?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that San Ramon W will win are 63.2%, Academica SC will win are 16.5% and it will be a draw 20.3% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when San Ramon W plays Academica SC?
San Ramon W has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on San Ramon W vs Academica SC?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match San Ramon W vs Academica SC start?
San Ramon W vs Academica SC starts at 02:00(GMT) on Saturday 25th June 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does San Ramon W usually score?
In the last 17 games, San Ramon W has scored on average 1.7 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Academica SC usually score?
In the last 11 games, Academica SC has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does San Ramon W usually concede?
In the last 17 games, San Ramon W has conceded on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Academica SC usually concede?
In the last 11 games, Academica SC has conceded on average 1.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many San Ramon W games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 64.7% of San Ramon W games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Academica SC games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 11 games, 54.5% of Academica SC games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did San Ramon W last play Academica SC?
They last played in the WPSL on 25/06/2022. San Ramon W played at home vs Academica SC away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does San Ramon W usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 17 games.
Faq Entry How quickly does Academica SC usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 72 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch San Ramon W vs Academica SC on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match San Ramon W vs Academica SC
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between San Ramon W vs Academica SC?
The match between San Ramon W and Academica SC finished 3-1 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bets
Bet £10 & get £50 in Free Bets - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading