Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha Prediction & H2H
Free Betting Tip by TC Ai
AI Value Bet
Sigma Olomouc is playing against Sparta Praha in the Czech Republic Fortuna Liga.
Based on the current form and odds of Sigma Olomouc & Sparta Praha, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 3.5 goals.
Please also look at our comprehensive Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.
Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha Live Stream
Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha
- Register free here, it's fast and easy
- To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
- Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha Prediction Chances
Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Sigma Olomouc & Sparta Praha's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.
It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.
The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits
Both teams to score Prediction
Sparta Praha v Sigma Olomouc H2H Results
|14/08/22||Sparta Praha v Sigma Olomouc||Fortuna Liga||2-0|
|20/04/22||Sigma Olomouc v Sparta Praha||Fortuna Liga||2-0|
|24/07/21||Sparta Praha v Sigma Olomouc||Fortuna Liga||3-2|
|07/02/21||Sigma Olomouc v Sparta Praha||Fortuna Liga||2-3|
|30/08/20||Sparta Praha v Sigma Olomouc||Fortuna Liga||3-0|
|23/02/20||Sigma Olomouc v Sparta Praha||Fortuna Liga||1-0|
|01/09/19||Sparta Praha v Sigma Olomouc||Fortuna Liga||3-3|
|16/03/19||Sparta Praha v Sigma Olomouc||Fortuna Liga||2-1|
|06/10/18||Sigma Olomouc v Sparta Praha||Fortuna Liga||1-0|
|19/05/18||Sparta Praha v Sigma Olomouc||Fortuna Liga||1-0|
Sigma Olomouc Results
|20/01/23||Sigma Olomouc v Várda SE||Club Friendlies 3||2-2|
|16/01/23||Sigma Olomouc v Cracovia Kraków||Club Friendlies 3||1-2|
|13/01/23||Sigma Olomouc v Rapid Bucuresti||Club Friendlies 3||2-0|
|07/01/23||Zlín v Sigma Olomouc||Club Friendlies 3||2-2|
|09/12/22||Prostějov v Sigma Olomouc||Tipsport Liga||1-1|
|03/12/22||Sigma Olomouc v Skalica||Tipsport Liga||0-5|
|02/12/22||Sigma Olomouc v Viktoria Otrokovice||Club Friendlies 3||4-0|
|26/11/22||Slovan Liberec v Sigma Olomouc||Czech Cup||4-1|
|18/11/22||Zlaté Moravce v Sigma Olomouc||Tipsport Liga||2-2|
|13/11/22||Zbrojovka Brno v Sigma Olomouc||Fortuna Liga||2-3|
Sparta Praha Results
|28/01/23||Sigma Olomouc v Sparta Praha||Fortuna Liga||1-1|
|16/01/23||Salzburg v Sparta Praha||Club Friendlies 3||2-1|
|12/01/23||VfB Stuttgart v Sparta Praha||Club Friendlies 3||0-2|
|16/12/22||Sparta Praha v Žilina||Club Friendlies 3||3-1|
|19/11/22||Baník Ostrava v Sparta Praha||Czech Cup||2-3|
|12/11/22||Sparta Praha v České Budějovice||Fortuna Liga||1-0|
|09/11/22||Sparta Praha v Slovácko||Fortuna Liga||4-0|
|05/11/22||Viktoria Plzeň v Sparta Praha||Fortuna Liga||0-1|
|23/10/22||Slavia Praha v Sparta Praha||Fortuna Liga||4-0|
|19/10/22||Jiskra Domažlice v Sparta Praha||Czech Cup||1-6|
Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha H2H Results
In the last 20 head to head games Sigma Olomouc has won 6 times, Sparta Praha has won 12 times and on 2 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha H2H Goals
The last 20 times Sigma Olomouc have played Sparta Praha H2H there have been on average 3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 6 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Sigma Olomouc have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Sparta Praha has scored 2 goals per game.
Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha Over 2.5 goals
In the last 20 games between Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha, there has been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals 45% of the time.
Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha Over 3.5 goals
In the last 20 games between Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha, there has been over 3.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 3.5 goals 65% of the time.
Sigma Olomouc Over 2.5 goals
In Sigma Olomouc's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 25% of matches.
Sparta Praha Over 2.5 goals
In Sparta Praha's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.
Sigma Olomouc Goals
Sigma Olomouc has managed to score an average of 1.9 goals per match in the last 20 games. Sigma Olomouc has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sigma Olomouc has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Sparta Praha Goals
Sparta Praha has managed to score an average of 2.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Sparta Praha has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sparta Praha has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0
Sigma Olomouc Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Sigma Olomouc has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Sparta Praha Away Results
Whilst playing away, Sparta Praha has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 11 fixtures.
Free Bets Worldwide
Sigma Olomouc vs Sparta Praha FAQ
Free Bets & Offers
Bet365 Live Streaming Free
Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*
* Funded account required, or must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!
Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.