Milton Keynes Dons vs Sutton United Prediction & H2H
Free Betting Tip by TC Ai
AI Value Bet
Milton Keynes Dons is playing against Sutton United in the England Carabao Cup.
Based on the current form and odds of Milton Keynes Dons & Sutton United, our value bet for this match is for Sutton United to beat Milton Keynes Dons.
Please also look at our comprehensive Milton Keynes Dons vs Sutton United H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.
Milton Keynes Dons vs Sutton United Live Stream
Milton Keynes Dons vs Sutton United
- Register free here, it's fast and easy
- To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
Milton Keynes Dons vs Sutton United Prediction Chances
Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Milton Keynes Dons & Sutton United's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.
Both teams to score Prediction
Milton Keynes Dons Over 2.5 goals
In Milton Keynes Dons's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 65% of matches.
Sutton United Over 2.5 goals
In Sutton United's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 50% of matches.
Milton Keynes Dons Goals
Milton Keynes Dons has managed to score an average of 1.7 goals per match in the last 20 games. Milton Keynes Dons has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Milton Keynes Dons has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0
Sutton United Goals
Sutton United has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Sutton United has also conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Sutton United has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0
Milton Keynes Dons Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Milton Keynes Dons has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 1 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Sutton United Away Results
Whilst playing away, Sutton United has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 1 out of the last 11 fixtures.
Free Bets Worldwide
Milton Keynes Dons Results
|06/08/22||Milton Keynes Dons v Sheffield Wednesday||League One||0-1|
|30/07/22||Cambridge United v Milton Keynes Dons||League One||1-0|
|23/07/22||Barnet v Milton Keynes Dons||Club Friendlies 3||1-3|
|16/07/22||King's Lynn Town v Milton Keynes Dons||Club Friendlies 3||1-1|
|05/07/22||AFC Rushden & Diamonds v Milton Keynes Dons||Club Friendlies 3||0-4|
|08/05/22||Milton Keynes Dons v Wycombe Wanderers||League One||1-0|
|05/05/22||Wycombe Wanderers v Milton Keynes Dons||League One||2-0|
|30/04/22||Plymouth Argyle v Milton Keynes Dons||League One||0-5|
|23/04/22||Milton Keynes Dons v Morecambe||League One||2-0|
|19/04/22||Oxford United v Milton Keynes Dons||League One||1-0|
Sutton United Results
|06/08/22||Doncaster Rovers v Sutton United||League Two||2-1|
|30/07/22||Sutton United v Newport County||League Two||1-1|
|23/07/22||Sutton United v Bromley||Club Friendlies 3||3-2|
|19/07/22||Sutton United v Woking||Club Friendlies 3||0-1|
|16/07/22||Sutton United v Charlton Athletic||Club Friendlies 3||0-0|
|09/07/22||Havant & Waterlooville v Sutton United||Club Friendlies 3||1-2|
|05/07/22||Dorking Wanderers v Sutton United||Club Friendlies 3||1-2|
|07/05/22||Harrogate Town v Sutton United||League Two||0-2|
|30/04/22||Sutton United v Bradford City||League Two||1-4|
|26/04/22||Sutton United v Crawley Town||League Two||3-0|