25-Sep-2022 13:00 VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf start time

VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

VfL Oldenburg is playing against Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf in the Germany Oberliga: Niedersachsen.

Based on the current form and odds of VfL Oldenburg & Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf, our value bet for this match is for VfL Oldenburg to beat Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf.

Please also look at our comprehensive VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.45
Prediction: 1

VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Live Stream

#AD

VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks VfL Oldenburg & Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
74.56%
14.18%
11.26%
Bet365
1.45
4.5
5

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
76.57%
23.43%
Bet365
1.33
3.4
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

VfL Oldenburg v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H Results

Date Match League Result
25/09/22 VfL Oldenburg v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 4-1

VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games VfL Oldenburg has won 1 times, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H Goals

The last 1 times VfL Oldenburg have played Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H there have been on average 5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 5 goals. VfL Oldenburg have scored an average of 4 goals per game and Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has scored 1 goals per game.

VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

VfL Oldenburg Over 2.5 goals

In VfL Oldenburg's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 2.5 goals

In Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf's last 9 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 88.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 11.1% of matches.

VfL Oldenburg Goals

VfL Oldenburg has managed to score an average of 2 goals per match in the last 20 games. VfL Oldenburg has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals VfL Oldenburg has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Goals

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 9 games. Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has also conceded an average of 2.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

VfL Oldenburg Home Results

Whilst playing at home, VfL Oldenburg has won a total of 7 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Away Results

Whilst playing away, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 4 fixtures.

VfL Oldenburg Results

W W L L W W D
Date Match League Result
29/09/22 VfL Oldenburg v LSK Hansa Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-0
25/09/22 VfL Oldenburg v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 4-1
17/09/22 Arminia Hannover v VfL Oldenburg Oberliga: Niedersachsen 7-1
11/09/22 VfL Oldenburg v Lupo-Martini Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-3
04/09/22 Eintracht Celle v VfL Oldenburg Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-4
27/08/22 VfL Oldenburg v Bersenbrück Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-1
20/08/22 Gifhorn v VfL Oldenburg Oberliga: Niedersachsen 0-0
14/08/22 VfL Oldenburg v Germania Egestorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 3-0
07/08/22 Papenburg v VfL Oldenburg Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-2
09/07/22 Jeddeloh v VfL Oldenburg Club Friendlies 3 2-1

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Results

D L W W L L L
Date Match League Result
30/09/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Rotenburger SV Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-2
25/09/22 VfL Oldenburg v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 4-1
18/09/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Ramlingen/Ehlershausen Oberliga: Niedersachsen 5-3
11/09/22 Arminia Hannover v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-3
04/09/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Schöningen Oberliga: Niedersachsen 2-3
28/08/22 Lupo-Martini v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 4-1
21/08/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Pattensen Oberliga: Niedersachsen 0-3
13/08/22 Eintracht Celle v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Oberliga: Niedersachsen 3-1
07/08/22 Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Spelle-Venhaus Oberliga: Niedersachsen 1-1

VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that VfL Oldenburg will win are 74.6%, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf will win are 11.3% and it will be a draw 14.2% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when VfL Oldenburg plays Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
VfL Oldenburg has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf start?
VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf starts at 13:00(GMT) on Sunday 25th September 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does VfL Oldenburg usually score?
In the last 20 games, VfL Oldenburg has scored on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf usually score?
In the last 9 games, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does VfL Oldenburg usually concede?
In the last 20 games, VfL Oldenburg has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf usually concede?
In the last 9 games, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has conceded on average 2.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many VfL Oldenburg games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 70% of VfL Oldenburg games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 9 games, 88.9% of Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did VfL Oldenburg last play Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
They last played in the Oberliga: Niedersachsen on 25/09/2022. VfL Oldenburg played at home vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does VfL Oldenburg usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 39 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 27 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between VfL Oldenburg vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
The match between VfL Oldenburg and Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf finished 4-1 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading