27-Nov-2022 12:00 Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf start time

Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Bersenbrück is playing against Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf in the Germany Oberliga: Niedersachsen.

Based on the current form and odds of Bersenbrück & Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf, our value bet for this match is for this to be a low scoring match and there be under 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 3.40
Prediction: Under 2.5

Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Live Stream

#AD

Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Bersenbrück & Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
60.92%
19.3%
19.78%
Bet365
1.53
4.5
4.33

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
69.12%
30.88%
Bet365
1.33
3.4
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Bersenbrück v Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
27/11/22Bersenbrück v Ahlerstedt / OttendorfOberliga: Niedersachsen4-1

Bersenbrück Results

W L W W D D D
DateMatchLeagueResult
27/11/22Bersenbrück v Ahlerstedt / OttendorfOberliga: Niedersachsen4-1
20/11/22Gifhorn v BersenbrückOberliga: Niedersachsen4-3
13/11/22Bersenbrück v Germania EgestorfOberliga: Niedersachsen3-1
06/11/22Papenburg v BersenbrückOberliga: Niedersachsen0-4
30/10/22Bersenbrück v Rotenburger SVOberliga: Niedersachsen1-1
22/10/22Ramlingen/Ehlershausen v BersenbrückOberliga: Niedersachsen2-2
16/10/22Bersenbrück v SchöningenOberliga: Niedersachsen2-2
09/10/22Pattensen v BersenbrückOberliga: Niedersachsen0-4
29/09/22Bersenbrück v Spelle-VenhausOberliga: Niedersachsen1-3
25/09/22Heeslinger SC v BersenbrückOberliga: Niedersachsen3-1

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Results

L L W W L W W
DateMatchLeagueResult
27/11/22Bersenbrück v Ahlerstedt / OttendorfOberliga: Niedersachsen4-1
18/11/22Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Heeslinger SCOberliga: Niedersachsen1-2
13/11/22Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v GifhornOberliga: Niedersachsen3-0
06/11/22FT Braunschweig v Ahlerstedt / OttendorfOberliga: Niedersachsen0-3
30/10/22Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Germania EgestorfOberliga: Niedersachsen0-1
23/10/22HSC Hannover v Ahlerstedt / OttendorfOberliga: Niedersachsen0-3
16/10/22Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v PapenburgOberliga: Niedersachsen3-2
09/10/22LSK Hansa v Ahlerstedt / OttendorfOberliga: Niedersachsen0-2
30/09/22Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf v Rotenburger SVOberliga: Niedersachsen2-2
25/09/22VfL Oldenburg v Ahlerstedt / OttendorfOberliga: Niedersachsen4-1

Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Bersenbrück has won 1 times, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H Goals

The last 1 times Bersenbrück have played Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf H2H there have been on average 5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 5 goals. Bersenbrück have scored an average of 4 goals per game and Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has scored 1 goals per game.

Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

Bersenbrück Over 2.5 goals

In Bersenbrück's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 80% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 20% of matches.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Over 2.5 goals

In Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 82.4% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 17.6% of matches.

Bersenbrück Goals

Bersenbrück has managed to score an average of 2.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Bersenbrück has also conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Bersenbrück has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Goals

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has managed to score an average of 1.9 goals per match in the last 17 games. Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Bersenbrück Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Bersenbrück has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 4 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf Away Results

Whilst playing away, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 0 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Bersenbrück will win are 60.9%, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf will win are 19.8% and it will be a draw 19.3% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Bersenbrück plays Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
Bersenbrück has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf start?
Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf starts at 12:00(GMT) on Sunday 27th November 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Bersenbrück usually score?
In the last 20 games, Bersenbrück has scored on average 2.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf usually score?
In the last 17 games, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has scored on average 1.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Bersenbrück usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Bersenbrück has conceded on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf usually concede?
In the last 17 games, Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf has conceded on average 2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Bersenbrück games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 80% of Bersenbrück games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 82.4% of Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Bersenbrück last play Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
They last played in the Oberliga: Niedersachsen on 27/11/2022. Bersenbrück played at home vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Bersenbrück usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 32 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 24 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf on?
You can watch Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf on the following TV channels: 1xBet, 1xBet.kz.
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Bersenbrück vs Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf?
The match between Bersenbrück and Ahlerstedt / Ottendorf finished 4-1 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE* conditions apply.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading