26-Nov-2022 13:30 FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC start time

FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

FC Holzhausen is playing against Freiburger FC in the Germany Oberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg.

Based on the current form and odds of FC Holzhausen & Freiburger FC, our value bet for this match is for Freiburger FC to beat FC Holzhausen.

Please also look at our comprehensive FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 4.50
Prediction: 2

FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC Live Stream

#AD

FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks FC Holzhausen & Freiburger FC's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
48.6%
21.22%
30.18%
Bet365
1.45
5
4.5

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
70.68%
29.32%
Bet365
1.33
3.4
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

FC Holzhausen v Freiburger FC H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22FC Holzhausen v Freiburger FCOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-1
13/08/22Freiburger FC v FC HolzhausenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-3

FC Holzhausen Results

D D L L D W L
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22FC Holzhausen v Freiburger FCOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-1
19/11/22Stuttgarter Kickers v FC HolzhausenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg2-2
11/11/22Sonnenhof Großaspach v FC HolzhausenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg3-2
05/11/22FC Holzhausen v ReutlingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg0-1
28/10/22Göppinger SV v FC HolzhausenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-1
22/10/22FC Holzhausen v Rielasingen-ArlenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg6-3
15/10/22Offenburger FV v FC HolzhausenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg4-1
08/10/22FC Holzhausen v Neckarsulmer SUOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg3-3
01/10/22Hollenbach v FC HolzhausenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg2-0
24/09/22FC Holzhausen v MutschelbachOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg3-3

Freiburger FC Results

D D L L W L W
DateMatchLeagueResult
26/11/22FC Holzhausen v Freiburger FCOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-1
19/11/22Freiburger FC v VillingenOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg3-3
12/11/22Stuttgarter Kickers v Freiburger FCOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg8-1
05/11/22Freiburger FC v Sonnenhof GroßaspachOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-2
29/10/22Reutlingen v Freiburger FCOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-2
22/10/22Freiburger FC v Göppinger SVOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg0-4
16/10/22Rielasingen-Arlen v Freiburger FCOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg0-1
08/10/22Freiburger FC v Offenburger FVOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg0-0
01/10/22Neckarsulmer SU v Freiburger FCOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg1-0
24/09/22Freiburger FC v HollenbachOberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg0-2

FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC H2H Results

In the last 2 head to head games FC Holzhausen has won 1 times, Freiburger FC has won 0 times and on 1 occasions it has ended in a draw.

FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC H2H Goals

The last 2 times FC Holzhausen have played Freiburger FC H2H there have been on average 3 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 2 goals. FC Holzhausen have scored an average of 2 goals per game and Freiburger FC has scored 1 goals per game.

FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC Over 2.5 goals

In the last 2 games between FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC, there has been over 2.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 2.5 goals 50% of the time.

FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC Over 3.5 goals

In the last 2 games between FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC, there has been over 3.5 goals in 50% of matches and under 3.5 goals 50% of the time.

FC Holzhausen Over 2.5 goals

In FC Holzhausen's last 19 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 78.9% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 21.1% of matches.

Freiburger FC Over 2.5 goals

In Freiburger FC's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

FC Holzhausen Goals

FC Holzhausen has managed to score an average of 2.3 goals per match in the last 19 games. FC Holzhausen has also conceded an average of 1.9 goals per match in the same period. The most goals FC Holzhausen has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Freiburger FC Goals

Freiburger FC has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 20 games. Freiburger FC has also conceded an average of 2.5 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Freiburger FC has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

FC Holzhausen Home Results

Whilst playing at home, FC Holzhausen has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 3 out of the last 9 fixtures.

Freiburger FC Away Results

Whilst playing away, Freiburger FC has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 7 and drawn 1 out of the last 10 fixtures.

FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that FC Holzhausen will win are 48.6%, Freiburger FC will win are 30.2% and it will be a draw 21.2% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when FC Holzhausen plays Freiburger FC?
FC Holzhausen has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 2 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC start?
FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC starts at 13:30(GMT) on Saturday 26th November 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does FC Holzhausen usually score?
In the last 19 games, FC Holzhausen has scored on average 2.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Freiburger FC usually score?
In the last 20 games, Freiburger FC has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does FC Holzhausen usually concede?
In the last 19 games, FC Holzhausen has conceded on average 1.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Freiburger FC usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Freiburger FC has conceded on average 2.5 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many FC Holzhausen games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 19 games, 78.9% of FC Holzhausen games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Freiburger FC games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 70% of Freiburger FC games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did FC Holzhausen last play Freiburger FC?
They last played in the Oberliga: Baden-Wurttemberg on 26/11/2022. FC Holzhausen played at home vs Freiburger FC away and the result after 90 minutes was DRAW.
Faq Entry How quickly does FC Holzhausen usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 37 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Freiburger FC usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 60 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between FC Holzhausen vs Freiburger FC?
The match between FC Holzhausen and Freiburger FC finished 1-1 after 90 minutes.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*

Funded account required, or  must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading