24-Sep-2022 08:15 Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina start time

Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina Prediction & H2H

Over/Under Tip
Czech+Republic Czech Republic

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Nový Jičín is playing against Unie Hlubina in the Czech Republic 4. Liga Division F.

Based on the current form and odds of Nový Jičín & Unie Hlubina, our value bet for this match is for this to be a high scoring match and there be over 2.5 goals.

Please also look at our comprehensive Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: Over/Under
Odds: 1.90
Prediction: Over 2.5

Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina Live Stream

#AD

Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Nový Jičín & Unie Hlubina's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
33.68%
24.49%
41.83%
Bet365
2.8
3.8
2.05

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
56.23%
43.77%
Bet365
1.9
1.9
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Nový Jičín v Unie Hlubina H2H Results

Date Match League Result
24/09/22 Nový Jičín v Unie Hlubina 4. Liga Division F 1-0

Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Nový Jičín has won 1 times, Unie Hlubina has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina H2H Goals

The last 1 times Nový Jičín have played Unie Hlubina H2H there have been on average 1 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 1 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Nový Jičín have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Unie Hlubina has scored 0 goals per game.

Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Nový Jičín Over 2.5 goals

In Nový Jičín's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 70% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30% of matches.

Unie Hlubina Over 2.5 goals

In Unie Hlubina's last 13 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 69.2% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 30.8% of matches.

Nový Jičín Goals

Nový Jičín has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Nový Jičín has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Nový Jičín has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Unie Hlubina Goals

Unie Hlubina has managed to score an average of 1.8 goals per match in the last 13 games. Unie Hlubina has also conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Unie Hlubina has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0

Nový Jičín Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Nový Jičín has won a total of 6 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 12 fixtures.

Unie Hlubina Away Results

Whilst playing away, Unie Hlubina has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 1 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Nový Jičín Results

W W W L D L L
Date Match League Result
24/09/22 Nový Jičín v Unie Hlubina 4. Liga Division F 1-0
18/09/22 Polanka nad Odrou v Nový Jičín 4. Liga Division F 1-2
10/09/22 Nový Jičín v Bospor Bohumín 4. Liga Division F 2-1
03/09/22 Břidličná v Nový Jičín 4. Liga Division F 2-1
27/08/22 Nový Jičín v Opava II 4. Liga Division F 0-0
21/08/22 Krnov v Nový Jičín 4. Liga Division F 3-1
17/08/22 Nový Jičín v Hanácká Czech Cup 0-2
13/08/22 Nový Jičín v Bilovec 4. Liga Division F 3-2
06/08/22 Jiskra Rýmařov v Nový Jičín 4. Liga Division F 2-1
29/07/22 Nový Jičín v Nove Sady Czech Cup 5-0

Unie Hlubina Results

W L W W L D W
Date Match League Result
28/09/22 Unie Hlubina v Valašské Meziříčí 4. Liga Division F 2-1
24/09/22 Nový Jičín v Unie Hlubina 4. Liga Division F 1-0
11/09/22 Slavoj Olympia Bruntál v Unie Hlubina 4. Liga Division F 1-2
03/09/22 Unie Hlubina v Havířov 4. Liga Division F 2-0
28/08/22 Karvina II v Unie Hlubina 4. Liga Division F 1-0
21/08/22 Polanka nad Odrou v Unie Hlubina 4. Liga Division F 0-0
13/08/22 Unie Hlubina v Bospor Bohumín 4. Liga Division F 3-0
06/08/22 Břidličná v Unie Hlubina 4. Liga Division F 2-3
30/07/22 Unie Hlubina v Vítkovice Czech Cup 1-3
16/09/20 Unie Hlubina v Karviná Czech Cup 0-6

Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Nový Jičín will win are 33.7%, Unie Hlubina will win are 41.8% and it will be a draw 24.5% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Nový Jičín plays Unie Hlubina?
Nový Jičín has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina start?
Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina starts at 08:15(GMT) on Saturday 24th September 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Nový Jičín usually score?
In the last 20 games, Nový Jičín has scored on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Unie Hlubina usually score?
In the last 13 games, Unie Hlubina has scored on average 1.8 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Nový Jičín usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Nový Jičín has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Unie Hlubina usually concede?
In the last 13 games, Unie Hlubina has conceded on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Nový Jičín games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 70% of Nový Jičín games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Unie Hlubina games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 13 games, 69.2% of Unie Hlubina games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Nový Jičín last play Unie Hlubina?
They last played in the 4. Liga Division F on 24/09/2022. Nový Jičín played at home vs Unie Hlubina away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Nový Jičín usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 40 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Unie Hlubina usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 44 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina on?
You can watch Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina on the following TV channels: 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, 1xStavka.ru.
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Nový Jičín vs Unie Hlubina?
The match between Nový Jičín and Unie Hlubina finished 1-0 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading