Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin Prediction & H2H
Free Betting Tip by TC Ai
AI Value Bet
Mecklenburg Schwerin is playing against MSV 1919 Neuruppin in the Germany Oberliga: Nordost-Nord.
Based on the current form and odds of Mecklenburg Schwerin & MSV 1919 Neuruppin, our value bet for this match is for Mecklenburg Schwerin to beat MSV 1919 Neuruppin.
Please also look at our comprehensive Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.
Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin Live Stream
Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin
- Register free here, it's fast and easy
- To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
- Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin Prediction Chances
Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Mecklenburg Schwerin & MSV 1919 Neuruppin's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.
It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.
The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits
Mecklenburg Schwerin v MSV 1919 Neuruppin H2H Results
|27/01/23||Mecklenburg Schwerin v MSV 1919 Neuruppin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||0-4|
|05/08/22||MSV 1919 Neuruppin v Mecklenburg Schwerin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||3-0|
|10/04/22||MSV 1919 Neuruppin v Mecklenburg Schwerin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||3-2|
|22/08/21||Mecklenburg Schwerin v MSV 1919 Neuruppin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||3-2|
Mecklenburg Schwerin Results
|10/06/23||Makkabi v Mecklenburg Schwerin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||4-0|
|03/06/23||Mecklenburg Schwerin v FSV Optik Rathenow||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||1-1|
|27/05/23||Tasmania Berlin v Mecklenburg Schwerin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||1-6|
|12/05/23||Mecklenburg Schwerin v Dynamo Schwerin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||3-0|
|06/05/23||RSV Eintracht v Mecklenburg Schwerin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||3-1|
|29/04/23||Mecklenburg Schwerin v Staaken||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||1-2|
|23/04/23||CFC Hertha v Mecklenburg Schwerin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||2-1|
|15/04/23||SV Blau-WeiY 90 Berlin v Mecklenburg Schwerin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||4-1|
|10/04/23||Mecklenburg Schwerin v Neustrelitz||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||0-3|
|31/03/23||Mecklenburg Schwerin v Hansa Rostock II||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||1-4|
MSV 1919 Neuruppin Results
|17/06/23||MSV 1919 Neuruppin v An der Fahner Höhe||Oberliga Play-offs||2-0|
|14/06/23||An der Fahner Höhe v MSV 1919 Neuruppin||Oberliga Play-offs||6-0|
|10/06/23||MSV 1919 Neuruppin v Hansa Rostock II||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||2-2|
|04/06/23||Eintracht Mahlsdorf v MSV 1919 Neuruppin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||2-2|
|21/05/23||MSV 1919 Neuruppin v Neustrelitz||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||1-2|
|12/05/23||Union Fürstenwalde v MSV 1919 Neuruppin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||1-1|
|07/05/23||MSV 1919 Neuruppin v Hertha Zehlendorf||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||3-2|
|28/04/23||Pampow v MSV 1919 Neuruppin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||2-2|
|23/04/23||MSV 1919 Neuruppin v Rostocker FC||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||0-1|
|16/04/23||FC Frankfurt v MSV 1919 Neuruppin||Oberliga: Nordost-Nord||2-0|
Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin H2H Results
In the last 4 head to head games Mecklenburg Schwerin has won 1 times, MSV 1919 Neuruppin has won 3 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin H2H Goals
The last 4 times Mecklenburg Schwerin have played MSV 1919 Neuruppin H2H there have been on average 4.2 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 3 goals. Mecklenburg Schwerin have scored an average of 1.2 goals per game and MSV 1919 Neuruppin has scored 3 goals per game.
Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin Over 2.5 goals
In the last 4 games between Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.
Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin Over 3.5 goals
In the last 4 games between Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin, there has been over 3.5 goals in 75% of matches and under 3.5 goals 25% of the time.
Mecklenburg Schwerin Over 2.5 goals
In Mecklenburg Schwerin's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 90% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 10% of matches.
MSV 1919 Neuruppin Over 2.5 goals
In MSV 1919 Neuruppin's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 55% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 45% of matches.
Mecklenburg Schwerin Goals
Mecklenburg Schwerin has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Mecklenburg Schwerin has also conceded an average of 2.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Mecklenburg Schwerin has scored in a match is 6 with the least goals being 0
MSV 1919 Neuruppin Goals
MSV 1919 Neuruppin has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. MSV 1919 Neuruppin has also conceded an average of 2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals MSV 1919 Neuruppin has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0
Mecklenburg Schwerin Home Results
Whilst playing at home, Mecklenburg Schwerin has won a total of 3 matches, lost a total of 5 and drawn 2 out of the last 10 fixtures.
MSV 1919 Neuruppin Away Results
Whilst playing away, MSV 1919 Neuruppin has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 5 out of the last 10 fixtures.
Free Bets Worldwide
Mecklenburg Schwerin vs MSV 1919 Neuruppin FAQ
Free Bets & Offers
Bet365 Live Streaming Free
Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE*
* Funded account required, or must have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £30 in free bets!
Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £30 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!
Open Account Offer - Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.