24-Sep-2022 13:30 Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy start time

Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

Pogon Szczecin II is playing against Cartusia Kartuzy in the Poland 3. Liga - Group 2.

Based on the current form and odds of Pogon Szczecin II & Cartusia Kartuzy, our value bet for this match is for Cartusia Kartuzy to beat Pogon Szczecin II.

Please also look at our comprehensive Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 7.00
Prediction: 2

Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy Live Stream

#AD

Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Pogon Szczecin II & Cartusia Kartuzy's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
56.03%
22.93%
21.04%
Bet365
1.33
4.33
7

Both teams to score Prediction

Yes
No
AI Chance
53.54%
46.46%
Bet365
1.83
1.83

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
53.91%
46.09%
Bet365
1.57
2.35

Over/Under Prediction

Over 3.5
Under 3.5
AI Chance
31.61%
68.39%
Bet365
2.38
1.53
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Pogon Szczecin II v Cartusia Kartuzy H2H Results

Date Match League Result
24/09/22 Pogon Szczecin II v Cartusia Kartuzy 3. Liga - Group 2 1-0

Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games Pogon Szczecin II has won 1 times, Cartusia Kartuzy has won 0 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy H2H Goals

The last 1 times Pogon Szczecin II have played Cartusia Kartuzy H2H there have been on average 1 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 1 goals and the lowest scoring match 1 goals. Pogon Szczecin II have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Cartusia Kartuzy has scored 0 goals per game.

Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy, there has been over 2.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 2.5 goals 100% of the time.

Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy, there has been over 3.5 goals in 0% of matches and under 3.5 goals 100% of the time.

Pogon Szczecin II Over 2.5 goals

In Pogon Szczecin II's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 40% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 60% of matches.

Cartusia Kartuzy Over 2.5 goals

In Cartusia Kartuzy's last 11 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 54.5% of matches.

Pogon Szczecin II Goals

Pogon Szczecin II has managed to score an average of 1.4 goals per match in the last 20 games. Pogon Szczecin II has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Pogon Szczecin II has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0

Cartusia Kartuzy Goals

Cartusia Kartuzy has managed to score an average of 0.9 goals per match in the last 11 games. Cartusia Kartuzy has also conceded an average of 1.3 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Cartusia Kartuzy has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

Pogon Szczecin II Home Results

Whilst playing at home, Pogon Szczecin II has won a total of 4 matches, lost a total of 1 and drawn 3 out of the last 8 fixtures.

Cartusia Kartuzy Away Results

Whilst playing away, Cartusia Kartuzy has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 3 and drawn 0 out of the last 5 fixtures.

Pogon Szczecin II Results

L W D W D L W
Date Match League Result
01/10/22 Polonia Środa v Pogon Szczecin II 3. Liga - Group 2 2-0
24/09/22 Pogon Szczecin II v Cartusia Kartuzy 3. Liga - Group 2 1-0
17/09/22 Unia Janikowo v Pogon Szczecin II 3. Liga - Group 2 1-1
10/09/22 Pogon Szczecin II v Zawisza Bydgoszcz 3. Liga - Group 2 5-1
03/09/22 Stargard Szczeciński v Pogon Szczecin II 3. Liga - Group 2 0-0
31/08/22 Pogon Szczecin II v Katowice Polish Cup 0-2
27/08/22 Starogard Gdański v Pogon Szczecin II 3. Liga - Group 2 0-2
20/08/22 Pogon Szczecin II v Bałtyk Gdynia 3. Liga - Group 2 1-1
17/08/22 Unia Swarzedz v Pogon Szczecin II 3. Liga - Group 2 1-2
14/08/22 Pogon Szczecin II v Pogoń Nowe Skalmierzyce 3. Liga - Group 2 2-1

Cartusia Kartuzy Results

L L L W L L L
Date Match League Result
30/09/22 Cartusia Kartuzy v Zawisza Bydgoszcz 3. Liga - Group 2 1-2
24/09/22 Pogon Szczecin II v Cartusia Kartuzy 3. Liga - Group 2 1-0
16/09/22 Cartusia Kartuzy v Starogard Gdański 3. Liga - Group 2 1-2
10/09/22 Bałtyk Gdynia v Cartusia Kartuzy 3. Liga - Group 2 0-1
03/09/22 Cartusia Kartuzy v Unia Swarzedz 3. Liga - Group 2 0-2
27/08/22 Pogoń Nowe Skalmierzyce v Cartusia Kartuzy 3. Liga - Group 2 3-1
20/08/22 Cartusia Kartuzy v Jarota Jarocin 3. Liga - Group 2 1-3
17/08/22 Vineta Wolin v Cartusia Kartuzy 3. Liga - Group 2 1-0
12/08/22 Cartusia Kartuzy v Sokół Kleczew 3. Liga - Group 2 4-0
06/08/22 Unia Solec Kujawski v Cartusia Kartuzy 3. Liga - Group 2 0-1

Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that Pogon Szczecin II will win are 56.0%, Cartusia Kartuzy will win are 21.0% and it will be a draw 22.9% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when Pogon Szczecin II plays Cartusia Kartuzy?
Pogon Szczecin II has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 head 2 head matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy start?
Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy starts at 13:30(GMT) on Saturday 24th September 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does Pogon Szczecin II usually score?
In the last 20 games, Pogon Szczecin II has scored on average 1.4 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Cartusia Kartuzy usually score?
In the last 11 games, Cartusia Kartuzy has scored on average 0.9 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Pogon Szczecin II usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Pogon Szczecin II has conceded on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Cartusia Kartuzy usually concede?
In the last 11 games, Cartusia Kartuzy has conceded on average 1.3 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many Pogon Szczecin II games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 40% of Pogon Szczecin II games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Cartusia Kartuzy games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 11 games, 45.5% of Cartusia Kartuzy games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Pogon Szczecin II last play Cartusia Kartuzy?
They last played in the 3. Liga - Group 2 on 24/09/2022. Pogon Szczecin II played at home vs Cartusia Kartuzy away and the result after 90 minutes was WIN.
Faq Entry How quickly does Pogon Szczecin II usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 65 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Cartusia Kartuzy usually score a goal?
They have failed to score in their last 11 games.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between Pogon Szczecin II vs Cartusia Kartuzy?
The match between Pogon Szczecin II and Cartusia Kartuzy finished 1-0 after 90 minutes.
Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!
Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 Free Bet - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading