27-Nov-2022 14:30 TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim start time

TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim Prediction & H2H

1X2 Tip

Free Betting Tip by TC Ai

AI Value Bet

TuS Kirchberg is playing against Alemannia Waldalgesheim in the Germany Oberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar.

Based on the current form and odds of TuS Kirchberg & Alemannia Waldalgesheim, our value bet for this match is for Alemannia Waldalgesheim to beat TuS Kirchberg.

Please also look at our comprehensive TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet.

Bet Type: 1X2
Odds: 1.85
Prediction: 2

TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim Live Stream

#AD

TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim

  1. Register free here, it's fast and easy
  2. To watch live streaming you must have a funded account or have placed a bet at Bet365 within the last 24 hours.
  3. Read our review about Bet365 Live Streaming
T&C's apply +18 & begambleaware.org

Unfortnuately, Bet365 does not currently have a live stream for this match.

TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim Prediction Chances

Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks TuS Kirchberg & Alemannia Waldalgesheim's performance. We then compare this output to the Bet365 odds to predict the value of each bet.

It's important to understand that the value has nothing to do with the chance of winning. A high value bet could have a very low chance of winning, but the odds are predicted to be higher than the real chance. On the other end of the scale a heavy favourite could stand a very high chance of winning but the odds are less than the real chance, so it's not a good bet.

The predictions below are not about who is most likely to win, but odds versus the projected chance and where you are getting good value. Over time and lots of bets, that's what really matters for long term profits

AI Value

Low
Ok
High

1X2 Prediction

1
X
2
AI Chance
24.78%
18.91%
56.31%
Bet365
2.8
4.33
1.85

Over/Under Prediction

Over 2.5
Under 2.5
AI Chance
77.72%
22.28%
Bet365
1.4
2.88
Bovada Free Bet

Bovada Free Bet

$250 Deposit Bonus

Claim $250!

Alemannia Waldalgesheim v TuS Kirchberg H2H Results

DateMatchLeagueResult
10/09/22Alemannia Waldalgesheim v TuS KirchbergOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar3-1

TuS Kirchberg Results

W L L L L W D
DateMatchLeagueResult
18/11/22Mülheim-Kärlich v TuS KirchbergOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar1-2
13/11/22TuS Kirchberg v KoblenzOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar0-4
06/11/22Gonsenheim v TuS KirchbergOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar2-0
30/10/22TuS Kirchberg v FV Engers 07Oberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar1-2
22/10/22Pfeddersheim v TuS KirchbergOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar4-0
08/10/22Karbach v TuS KirchbergOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar0-1
01/10/22TuS Kirchberg v EisbachtalOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar3-3
24/09/22Schott Mainz v TuS KirchbergOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar7-0
18/09/22TuS Kirchberg v Ahrweiler BCOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar3-1
10/09/22Alemannia Waldalgesheim v TuS KirchbergOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar3-1

Alemannia Waldalgesheim Results

L L L W D L L
DateMatchLeagueResult
23/11/22Eisbachtal v Alemannia WaldalgesheimOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar4-2
18/11/22Alemannia Waldalgesheim v KarbachOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar2-5
05/11/22Alemannia Waldalgesheim v Schott MainzOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar0-3
29/10/22Ahrweiler BC v Alemannia WaldalgesheimOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar1-2
15/10/22Alemannia Waldalgesheim v Mülheim-KärlichOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar0-0
08/10/22Alemannia Waldalgesheim v KoblenzOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar0-1
01/10/22Gonsenheim v Alemannia WaldalgesheimOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar4-2
24/09/22Alemannia Waldalgesheim v FV Engers 07Oberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar3-3
17/09/22Pfeddersheim v Alemannia WaldalgesheimOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar0-3
10/09/22Alemannia Waldalgesheim v TuS KirchbergOberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar3-1

TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim H2H Results

In the last 1 head to head games TuS Kirchberg has won 0 times, Alemannia Waldalgesheim has won 1 times and on 0 occasions it has ended in a draw.

TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim H2H Goals

The last 1 times TuS Kirchberg have played Alemannia Waldalgesheim H2H there have been on average 4 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 4 goals and the lowest scoring match 4 goals. TuS Kirchberg have scored an average of 1 goals per game and Alemannia Waldalgesheim has scored 3 goals per game.

TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim Over 2.5 goals

In the last 1 games between TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim, there has been over 2.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 2.5 goals 0% of the time.

TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim Over 3.5 goals

In the last 1 games between TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim, there has been over 3.5 goals in 100% of matches and under 3.5 goals 0% of the time.

TuS Kirchberg Over 2.5 goals

In TuS Kirchberg's last 17 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 76.5% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 23.5% of matches.

Alemannia Waldalgesheim Over 2.5 goals

In Alemannia Waldalgesheim's last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 65% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 35% of matches.

TuS Kirchberg Goals

TuS Kirchberg has managed to score an average of 1 goals per match in the last 17 games. TuS Kirchberg has also conceded an average of 3.1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals TuS Kirchberg has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0

Alemannia Waldalgesheim Goals

Alemannia Waldalgesheim has managed to score an average of 1.6 goals per match in the last 20 games. Alemannia Waldalgesheim has also conceded an average of 2.2 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Alemannia Waldalgesheim has scored in a match is 4 with the least goals being 0

TuS Kirchberg Home Results

Whilst playing at home, TuS Kirchberg has won a total of 1 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 2 out of the last 7 fixtures.

Alemannia Waldalgesheim Away Results

Whilst playing away, Alemannia Waldalgesheim has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 6 and drawn 0 out of the last 8 fixtures.

TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim FAQ

Faq Entry Who will win the match TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim?
Our AI prediction engine thinks the chances that TuS Kirchberg will win are 24.8%, Alemannia Waldalgesheim will win are 56.3% and it will be a draw 18.9% of the time.
Faq Entry Who wins the most when TuS Kirchberg plays Alemannia Waldalgesheim?
Alemannia Waldalgesheim has won the most games, winning 1 out of their last 1 H2H matches in 90 minutes.
Faq Entry Where can I bet on TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim?
We would highly recommend Bet365 as a trustworthy and great value bookmaker. Many countries can also claim excellent new account offers with Bet365.
Faq Entry What time does the match TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim start?
TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim starts at 14:30(GMT) on Sunday 27th November 2022.
Faq Entry How many goals does TuS Kirchberg usually score?
In the last 17 games, TuS Kirchberg has scored on average 1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Alemannia Waldalgesheim usually score?
In the last 20 games, Alemannia Waldalgesheim has scored on average 1.6 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does TuS Kirchberg usually concede?
In the last 17 games, TuS Kirchberg has conceded on average 3.1 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many goals does Alemannia Waldalgesheim usually concede?
In the last 20 games, Alemannia Waldalgesheim has conceded on average 2.2 goals per game.
Faq Entry How many TuS Kirchberg games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 17 games, 76.5% of TuS Kirchberg games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry How many Alemannia Waldalgesheim games end over 2.5 goals?
In the last 20 games, 65% of Alemannia Waldalgesheim games ended over 2.5 goals.
Faq Entry When did Alemannia Waldalgesheim last play TuS Kirchberg?
They last played in the Oberliga: Rheinland-Pfalz/Saar on 10/09/2022. Alemannia Waldalgesheim played at home vs TuS Kirchberg away and the result after 90 minutes was LOSE.
Faq Entry How quickly does TuS Kirchberg usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 50 minutes.
Faq Entry How quickly does Alemannia Waldalgesheim usually score a goal?
In the games they have scored, the average time of their first goal was 31 minutes.
Faq Entry What TV channel can I watch TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim on?
We don't have any TV stations listed for the match TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim
Faq Entry What was the result of the match between TuS Kirchberg vs Alemannia Waldalgesheim?
The match between TuS Kirchberg and Alemannia Waldalgesheim has not started yet.

Free Bets & Offers

Bet365 Live Streaming Free

Bet365 Live Streaming
Bet365 Live Streaming

Bet365 live streaming offers over 190K live streamed events a year, including top European domestic leagues. Read our Bet365 live streaming guide to find out how you can take advantage of this amazing offer for FREE* conditions apply.

Bet365 - Bet £10 & Get £50 in free bets!

Bet365 Free Bet
Bet £10 & get £50 - Bet365

Bet365 free bets are one of the best welcome offers from any bookmaker. Read our Bet365 - Bet £10 & get £50 in free bets guide to explain exactly how this Bet365 welcome offer works. Or just visit Bet365 and claim yours!

Exclusive VIP Tips & Offers

We never send spam. We never pass on email addresses. Unscubscribe at any time.
I don't want free VIP!
content loading